• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

dantethekllr

rare/shiny pokemon hunter
Years
ok in addition to mentioning my earlier question again and saying for anyone who can to answer it(im really curious about it)and also asking if anyone know an easy target for my first shiny(if there is a such thing as the "easy" shiny to get)

Years
Major lol at the Celebi invasion, darts! (I think it should count since there's no 'legit' means of finding one.)

Dante, easy shinies to find are easy Pok?mon to find. This means common things like Zigzagoon, Pidgey, and Oddish. I've had good luck with resets at the Game Corner, so that might also work for you.

In other news, while searching for a shiny Swablu or Seviper, I somehow obtained Pok?rus instead! It's kind of a bad time considering I've done all the effort training I think I can handle unless I get Emerald. I've got it safely tucked away on my regulars plus some Linoones in Fire Red, just in case I need it. ^_^

dantethekllr

Years
ok ive got another question:if i take a non-shiny...let's say a swablu and a non-shiny ditto and they had an egg would the swablu from the egg have any chance of being shiny?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
dante: no, ive asked this question before xD, unlike crystal and the metal generations its occurance is exactly the same

darts: have you checked your box for any iregularities from your celebi, if its got pokerus then its a sure sign there is a disturbance in the force

metal: which pokemon the one on your party? man id love that to happen if i was training my shiny bagon *dreams of catching bagon*

ShiningUmbreon: welcome abord, your one of the few members ive welcomed seeing as i am an early birder, ive allowed people to join but i got a smacked bottom from the founder, oh these are a list of people you should ph33r:
rsgh5: owner
Metalmario & Yami_Z: co-owners
Shuko & LDD : theyre just old xD jk
oh and im a sub-co-owner so i damand you to [CLICK] to get one of those cards

as you can tell no luck with bagon / larvitar, hopefully when i restart leaf green *once i get it* ill get lucky from trying to get 7 squirtle, bulbasaur and 4 charmander, 3 for emerald, im planinng ahead xD, im just gonna keep my shinies and team on leaf green so most boxes will be empty :(

dantethekllr

Years
aw,man...i was gonna get my evee then keep breedin it till i have 5 shiny evees 1 for eac evolution...but o well!might as well try to go get a shiny jirachi and gastly!(yes i do have the bonus disk)

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2005
Very, bad problem for me. I have to beat fr/lf/em/, before I want to hunt for shinies, and after I do that i don't have enough pationce(sp) to shiny hunt, but I will try!!!! Also, how long does it usually take to find a shiny koffing, or gastly?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
you cant really tell how long you gotta wait until a shiny appear, easiest t get would be the common pokemon, all my shinies are accidental luck :P, it really depends on how rare the pokemon are on your cart, they say graveller can be caught on sevvii isle but i havent seen 1 there, but ive seen plenty of larvitar beyond the chansey mans house. good luck with gastly, jirachi and koffing, i see more ditto than i see koffing xD

GardevoirMaster

~*Saanaito*~
Years
dantethekllr said:
ok ive got another question:if i take a non-shiny...let's say a swablu and a non-shiny ditto and they had an egg would the swablu from the egg have any chance of being shiny?
Actually, thats how I got my Shiny Mightyena. I bred a Linoone with a Mightyena and out of their egg comes a shiny Poochyena. So It is possible for 2 non-shinies to have a shiny baby.

Years
Pok?-Munna said:
metal: which pokemon the one on your party? man id love that to happen if i was training my shiny bagon *dreams of catching bagon*
I think the way it works is that something in the wild has it to begin with. Then, if you use a contact move on such a Pok?mon, there's a chance you'll pick it up. In this case, it was my Marowak's Strength that did it. I didn't notice it at all until I went to the Pok?center and was told there were bacteria on my Pok?mon. XD! *trembles at the thought of ryan being disappointed in me *only* finding some rare disease but no shinies*

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
MetalMario said:
I think the way it works is that something in the wild has it to begin with. Then, if you use a contact move on such a Pok?mon, there's a chance you'll pick it up. In this case, it was my Marowak's Strength that did it. I didn't notice it at all until I went to the Pok?center and was told there were bacteria on my Pok?mon. XD! *trembles at the thought of ryan being disappointed in me *only* finding some rare disease but no shinies*

lol, you have pokerus too? my friend was REAL lucky.. since in his ruby, he traded for a pokemon that somehow had pokerus... and then he raded meh a zangoose that had pokerus *feels honored* now billions of my pokemon have pkrus.. lemme check.
0_0 dang.. they all lost it >.< well, i can get him to give em another one i hope >.<

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
Years
OK Everyone! Update time!

- I've beaten the Elite Four so it's time to go after shiny legendaries!
- Who should I go for first?
- With getting the shiny Lati's One will be very hard to find. I haven't chosen yet. Who should I use the easy way for?

The Legendaries I'm going after are in my sig.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i'd say go after lati (female), if it turns out normal go after rayquaza, after suceeding that kyorge, witth would make an easy catch for groundon ^_^,

Years
Well, I'd assume she'd be going in with a False Swiper. Those are usually Marowak, Scyther/Scizor, Breloom, or Parasect, and Kyogre'd be the easiest with all those Grass-types in there. Scizor VS Groudon'd be kinda dumb considering his 4x Fire weakness.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
thats why youd be going after groundon last after kyorge if i didnt make that clear xD

dantethekllr

Years
so i CAN get a shiny by breeding...and how im gonna get jirachi is i have a pokemon ruby that im gonna use till a get a shiny then trade it to emerald...o well im still gonna get shiny gastly in LG first...

Last edited:
Back