• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I just have been listening to Valentine's Day a song by Linkin Park. Also listened to In Pieces, Burn It Down and much more.
Watching a kid is so hard. I know by experience. How old is he?

Sir Codin

"Let's F***in Fight" by Prostitute

Very romantic. Here's what No Clean Singing has to say about the album:

It's dirty thrash, full of hell, booze, blood, and snot. It's moshing, head-butting music that doesn't give a rat's ass — but damn it's a kick in the tender parts to hear

It's like a hundred volts of electricity straight to your nipples. I'm f***in' awake now.

it sounds like the band's in the basement, and the vocalist is in the old well in the backyard

The sound is deliciously, unpretentiously f***ed up. I bet there are corpses in the old well, too.

I didn't stop headbanging all throughout "Bathed in Blood." My neck hurts now. I regret nothing.

Sounds right up my alley.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Well... going to a chinese restaurant with my family to celebrate Valentine's Day >.>

I already ate, I wanna stay on PokeCommunity.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
tough love~

I haven't listened to much music today...actually it's my mom's bday so Valentine's Day to me is just another family member's birthday lol

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I'm sitting on my computer for Valentine's Day with a DS on my desk.

Who needs a Valentine when you got Pokemon to keep me company. :)

edit: Dipu I know how you feel. Have to share a computer with two brother's myself so I can't use PC whenever.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
You're going for Chinese food though, we don't even have chinese food that's good here. Only one store, and its all samey and tastes like soy sauce. Not that I mind, Beef and Broccoli is their one great item, and that's all that matters.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
You got a stuffed panda for Valentine's? Did the small kid give it to you? x)
psh. no. he gave me a pencil because he ate all the candy he got. I gave my brother five bucks and asked him to get me one of the stuffed pandas my old band teacher was selling.

Honest

Hi!
Years
My sister's 5 years younger, ugh.

And it's really weird mentally to be talking with a person you had a crush on for 3 years or so on Valentines Day. I just realized. o_o

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
My sister is five years younger and we're really close. That said since she doesn't have a laptop she uses mine quite a bit and most of the time I don't care nor mind.

I don't have any crushes. Considering the only guys I've been speaking too recently on a occasional basis are the guys at Petco. Not including online because lool not going through that again.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
My sister's 5 years older. Why is the age difference of our sisters 5?
I don't have a crush. If i had, i probably would be talking with her now.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Coincidence I guess.

Currently, I don't have any either. For all of high school, I've had two. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I have had 4 major crushes, asked them all out, even got a yes out of em, but we never went out. FML

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Amazing how the world works.

My last two were online. They didn't turn out so great though so sticking to people I know in real life first from now on.

Honest

Hi!
Years
At least you got a yes.

I got a no and a HELL no. Well, not literally, but she avoids me. Still think that avoiding someone just cause they like you is really dumb.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Yep it's really dumb. Just tell them you don't like them. That's all. I'm sure they're making our flirtatious Bloodex's heart break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back