• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dragon Ball: Tenkaichi OOC + SU

Years

Here's JNathan's character Aciano Nakamura.
Sorry Lord Sephear, your character was proving more difficult than this one, so I got it done quicker. Your's will be comming soon, just got to ink and trademark crappy color pencil color it in. Appreciate the patience.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Tyvm! I couldn't have done something better even if my life depended on it.

Years
Yamagi: Thanks was requested to be in there by JNathan, been awhile since I drew Cloud's Sword so it was fun, did it from memory, too. (Not that it's hard at all to remember the weapon itself.)

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
Hey man, when it gets done it gets done, just the fact that I'm getting a picture makes me happy, you are awesome. Also the picture looks good.

Sephear

Years
Blam!
Bishop_zpse714cb9e.png

Love it, especially the slightly cocky smirk

You know what would be cool? If eventually (I mean a long time, I don't even expect it to happen, don't wanna put that burden on Sheraku...or anyone else who can draw since I can't.) we at some point had a sort of 'family portrait' if you will of all our new-gen Z Warriors together.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Alright guys. The IC thread has been accepted. For your first few posts, just have your characters in the middle of training, and to later be called by whatever you choose to come to Kame House. Take your time on this.

Last edited:

Sephear

Years
Hmm maybe Gojude and Bishop should have a sparring match while the rest of the Z Warriors make their way to Kame house, I'm not really sure how else an opening post for somebody already at Kame house could be stretched out O.o

Back