• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hey there.

Years
obviously, i'm new here uhh and not very good with these sorts of things eue but you're welcome to talk to me anytime. i like bands (bring me the horizon especially oml, northlane, breaking benjamin, blessthefall etc), anime and weird art.
if u want to get to know me really well just mention my favourite bands and i'll never stop talking lmao

tioeduardo27

tioeduardo
Years
Hey, Utatheghoul! Welcome!

I'd love to talk about your favorite bands, the problem is that I don't know any of them! Hahahaha

Could you recommend me some songs to listen first? So i can get a good first impression of them!

Tell us a little about your experiences with Pokémon. For instance, what games are you currently playing? Have you got any of the remakes yet?

Welcome to the forums!

Years
Heya utatheghoul, welcome to PokeCommunity. Good to have you aboard and all that jazz! ;P

Aha you sound similar to my boyfriend, he loves the weird and "unique" art. What series is your avatar and signature from, if any? What anime are you into? I watch myself so I'm always curious in seeing which others are currently into. Really anticipating Durarara!! season two right now eee.

Hope you've been enjoying your time on the forum so far. c: If you need anything you're more than welcome to ask a staff member. Cheers!

Years
Oh hey a fellow Aussie! Definitely have to say hello to you.

And from what I've seen, you have posted a fair bit already so looks like you're having fun around the forums already. I have heard about a lot of the bands you mentioned, speaking of Northlane they recently got a new vocalist and released some new material to coincide with it. If you're interested in music, we have the Culture & Media board to talk about everything in entertainment. Just a suggestion but feel free to explore at your own pace!

Have fun continuing to enjoy the forums and if you ever need anyone to talk to or show you around, I'm always happy to take you around! See you around for now.

- Hikamaru

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Welcome to PC forums and I hope you enjoy hanging around here :)

Years
@tioeduardo27 haha thats ok, if you like rock i recommend Breaking Benjamin (any song of theirs is great) and Rise Against (i really like their stuff from their albums Appeal To Reason + The Sufferer & The Witness). if you like metal i suggest you listen to the bands i listed (especially new bmth oml), The Ghost Inside, In Hearts Wake and Enter Shikari. if u want smth that sounds a little weird but cool definitely listen to Issues 8)

and at the moment i only have X but i am planning to get OR or AS for my bday/xmas. i was more into yu-gi-oh as a kid than pokemon hah but i remember watching the tv series in the morning before i went to school :>

@Sheep my avatar and signature is my username, he is a character from the anime Tokyo Ghoul (which is amazing oml). i rlly like horror anime, but i like action, comedy and fantasy-type anime too. i'm really enjoying parasyte atm and psycho-pass is one of my favourites now c:

@Hikamaru ye, and the new northlane song is amazing, i cant wait for their new album omg. thanks a lot. STRAYA 8)

@IndianCharizard# thanks :)

Back