• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: My Pokemon Mod Collection

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
My first Neo Soul rom savefile is now gone, now I am using your save file in the No$gba folder you have.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
@The Grubby Pup I was just wondering is it possible to put custom Pokemon into the old games (gen 1 & 2) - I want to put a clone of Skitty into Pokemon Crystal.

btw excuse my poor English (not my native language) I am still learning it :D
uhh...Kinda unrelated to my thread...but whatever, since you're new here...I'll answer your question anyways.

Ahem...

I guess so, um...I think I've seen a Gold and Silver hack with 3rd gen pokemon in it....Oh, wait...You should try checking out Pokemon Prism, I forgot that game had 3rd and 4th gen pokemon in it.

Anyways...If you're asking me how to do...Well, I never tried hacking 1st and 2nd gen games, so you're asking da wrong guy. LOL

My first Neo Soul rom savefile is now gone, now I am using your save file in the No$gba folder you have.
Ahhhh, so that's how you were able to continue. My save file didn't make your game crash or anything...Hmm, weird that your old save was, tho. :\

It started working after you watched my tutorial...?

Skitty1

Highlight my signature :)
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2012
uhh...Kinda unrelated to my thread...but whatever, since you're new here...I'll answer your question anyways.

Ahem...

I guess so, um...I think I've seen a Gold and Silver hack with 3rd gen pokemon in it....Oh, wait...You should try checking out Pokemon Prism, I forgot that game had 3rd and 4th gen pokemon in it.

Anyways...If you're asking me how to do...Well, I never tried hacking 1st and 2nd gen games, so you're asking da wrong guy. LOL

Oh sorry about getting off topic in your thread :) - any way thanks for the reply... I will look into Pokemon Prism.

The Grubby Pup

Years
It doesn't crash anymore.
Heh. No need to thank meh. Just happy to help. Oh, by the way...I'm sorry, I just halfta be for certain, kay...Do your Pokemon white still messes up too...Or did you use the method I wrote down for you to fix that?

Oh sorry about getting off topic in your thread :) - any way thanks for the reply... I will look into Pokemon Prism.
It's okay...No prob. Like I said, you're new and probably just didn't know any better. ;)

Anyways, happy to help...And you'll see Pokemon Prism is a pretty neat hack, I can't believe I almost forgot about it.

The Grubby Pup

Years
My white still crashes. Meanwhile DPPt doesn't crash.
Tch. Damn, that's lame...But at least DPPTHGSS can still run, right?

...Hm, when you pull up your White rom...Do you do it with No$zoomer? If so, try pulling it up without No$zoomer, but with the No$gba exe instead.

Another question, just one more...Can you get into the actual game, or does it crashes soon as you try to run it?

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Btw, make Neo Soul harder. The trainer's pokemon levels are too low.

Just pwnt Pryce. Hurd...
now to fill the 25 words.

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
when will the new version of yang white realese
Hmm...I can't give you a date, since I'm adding a bunch of new moves to Pokemon and changing stats again...You're just gonna halfta be patience, kay? :D

Btw, make Neo Soul harder. The trainer's pokemon levels are too low.

Just pwnt Pryce. Hurd...
now to fill the 25 words.
LOL Seriously...And this coming from a person who Pokemon all get boosted exp? I'm sorry, I was wrong for that. :p

Anyways, I'm happy with levels I gave the trainers Pokemon...Even tho, this is a hack, I'm still trying to make it feel as realistic too the original as possible. I think Lv 63 for the first part of the game is suffice.

And beside, you gotta remember the wild Pokemon level aren't very high either...It make catchin'em up easier.

Also, after you're done with Johto you have to move on to Kanto...If I made the level too high, you wouldn't stood a chance against the gym and trainer. I mean, Blue strongest Pokemon is just on Level 85, then there's da rematches...It's just woulda made the mod too messy, ya know.

I'm trying to at least make it fair...To be honest, I have no idea how your levels be getting so high...I mean, there's no Vs. Seeker feature and after fighting every trainers in da area...What else to do?

Unless you're 'Grindin' like da Clipse. LOL

Also, bleh...I coulda sworn that I told you Pryce and other gym leaders after Morty wasn't REALLY all that hard...Well, unless you don't have anything for them...Clair...On da otherhand is kinda difficult. Her pokemon carries Yache Berries and uses Dragon Dance...Which is always annoying.

also, nice new siggy...I like it.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I am congratulate you about yang white but why dont you add chat for shaking grass
to ease the training
now i will challenge lenora
and my team is
mienfoo lv 23
nidoking lv 21
roggenrola lv 21
servine lv 23
croconow lv 20
swablu lv 18
but trainers pokemon level is low its make harder to train my pokemon :D

By the way whats serperiors secound type is psychic
have you done any changes in altaria as i see swablu is now hard to raise not erratic

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
I am congratulate you about yang white but why dont you add chat for shaking grass
to ease the training
now i will challenge lenora
and my team is
mienfoo lv 23
nidoking lv 21
roggenrola lv 21
servine lv 23
croconow lv 20
swablu lv 18
but trainers pokemon level is low its make harder to train my pokemon :D
Thanks, man. I'm glad you're enjoying the game.

And, I don't fully understand what you wrote, but by the looks of it, you seemed to be asking about the shaking grass.

Ya know, the Pokemon that appears in Shaking Grass can be seen in the doc that I added in the download. Just check it, dude.

You're party is neat, tho...You made Nidoking kinda early, but it's okay, since it has its own moveset. Of course, it's gonna be better in da next update. ;)

Anyways, the game suppose to be difficult, ya know...And I don't see how you can say the trainer's pokemon levels are low, when Lenora's barely stronger than you.

...Damn...I mean, what level are you trying to get on? Lenora's just on Lv24, man...You'll do just find.

If you're not happy with the level you're on, you better go in the grass and start 'Grindin' like Da Clipse. LOL I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

Anyways, good luck with your Gym Challenge, tho.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
i have beat the gym it was soo easy in my opinion her strongest pokemon was furret not cincco as her furret knocked out my mienfo and nidoking
i knocked out er spinda and cincco wit mienfo and defeat her hardier with servine and defeated her furret with my roggenrola
and i mean why dont you put a cheat for instant shaking grass
and whats serperioor secound ype is it psychic
and wy did you make tynamo electric and water that makes him weak to grass insted of no weaknesss

The Grubby Pup

Years
i have beat the gym it was soo easy in my opinion her strongest pokemon was furret not cincco as her furret knocked out my mienfo and nidoking
i knocked out er spinda and cincco wit mienfo and defeat her hardier with servine and defeated her furret with my roggenrola
and i mean why dont you put a cheat for instant shaking grass
and whats serperioor secound ype is it psychic
and wy did you make tynamo electric and water that makes him weak to grass insted of no weaknesss
My bad, I didn't noticed that you added something else in your last post.

Um, Serperior is still pure Grass...Making part Psychic isn't a bad idea. Calm Mind, Extrasensory, Zen Headbutt, Psychic I can see it using attacks like that, I guess. I'll probably consider doing that...maybe...

And Swablu...Err...I didn't really understand what you were tryin' to say. Are you sayin' it's hard to train Swablu now? If you ask me, it learns better attack on my hack, than it does on the real Pokemon.

Also, Altaria learns a few new moves, I can't remember all off da back, but one of'em are Relic Song.

And see, I told you you'll do just fine against Lenora, bruh. But how in da F*** did Mienfoo make Cinncino faint. It didn't use Lovely Kiss+Wake-Up-Slap combo? LOL JK

Also, there are cheat code for B/W, but I don't use cheat codes for that particular game; beside the blue screen cheat and the 3d marking thingie...The other...I dunno, so you're asking da wrong guy, man. Google your friend, bruh! :D
Anyways, good job, dude.

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I told you Altaria will be my favorite once it evolves. It has now learned Air Slash and DragonBreath(still waiting for Dragon Pulse) so it's the highest level pokemon currently.

The Grubby Pup

Years
I told you Altaria will be my favorite once it evolves. It has now learned Air Slash and DragonBreath(still waiting for Dragon Pulse) so it's the highest level pokemon currently.
Yeah, I really like what I did to Altaria too. It probably one of my favorite pokes to edit...after Eevee and its evolve stages.

Anyways, the Swablu-line learns moves like Spore and stuff, have yours learn it yet?

Also, for Dragon Pulse, you're gonna halfta wait a little for that...umm...till level 53. Altaria learns a total of 19 moves; that's counting before evolving too, so it'll still have a little more moves to learn afterward...But Dragon Pulse is one of the last attacks it learns. :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
I tried PPRE. I made Altaria to learn Aeroblast at lvl 49 but I'm too scared to edit it. I might destroy my game again.
E: When I tried to overwrite the ROM in PPRE, the game won't open. Good thing I have backups of Neo Soul Silver.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
now I had reached castelia city but i wanna know hen i will get flam charge tm
by the way why did you change eelektross type you have given him a weakness
this is a good game
my team is
murkrow lv 24
flareon lv 20
croconow lv 20
mienfoo lv 25
servine lv 25
boldore lv 26

The Grubby Pup

Years
I tried PPRE. I made Altaria to learn Aeroblast at lvl 49 but I'm too scared to edit it. I might destroy my game again.
E: When I tried to overwrite the ROM in PPRE, the game won't open. Good thing I have backups of Neo Soul Silver.
Ehh, so you tried giving Altaria Aeroblast, huh? Hmmm...Yeah, that's...kinda weird. But to each their own, I suppose.

And yeah, I can see how that happened, and don't forget how unstable HGSS rom are...You shouldn't be messing around with it, if you really don't know what you're doing. :D

To be honest, I don't even use PPRE to overwrite the rom I'm editing. Just use it to make the changes I want...I then I use nitro explorer to re-insert the narc files that's been edited, cuz after a change in PPRE, the narc files inside the Tmp_Folder always update itself.

But if you're not all that familiar with the narc files and how to extract and re-insert the files back inside the rom, you should probably just leave it alone, you could seriously end up destroying your rom...But I guess you learnt that da hard way. ;)

now I had reached castelia city but i wanna know hen i will get flam charge tm
by the way why did you change eelektross type you have given him a weakness
this is a good game
my team is
murkrow lv 24
flareon lv 20
croconow lv 20
mienfoo lv 25
servine lv 25
boldore lv 26
So, you've made it that far, huh? Good going, dude. But...Hmm, make sure you get your levels up some before challenging Burgh, he'll destroy your ass, if you tried fighting him now.

Also, I made Eelektross part Water, cuz it always look like should be part water to me. It a damn Eel for crying out loud..And so...Therefore...Da change was made

LOL and if you thought that was bad...I got rid of Levitate ability and gave it two new ones. Muahahaha...

Anyways, your team is still coming alone nicely. Flareon was a cool addition. Oh, you'll get Flame Charge in the desert route...Sooooo, you're not that far away from it.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
so what do you think to choose as electric type i was planning to have eelektross that had no weakneses as he is slow pokemon

Back