• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON ~NEBULA~

which nightmare ponyta looks better on page 6?

• The first one

Votes: 230 74.4%
  • The second one

Votes: 86 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years
Many human based fakemon have turned into good pokemon (gallade, Machamp etc)
The knight pokemon could have 2 seperat evo's. One with a dawn stone, the other with dusk.
Wait! it could be a corrupted pokemon.

Brilliant, yeah :D

@Kian- A lion pokemon would be awesome (Rawr :3)

mewunlimited

is yet to be discovered
Years
I think I'll take the liberty of posting this, though I'm not on the team.
Which starter would you choose and why?
I'd take the fire guy. He looks mystic and all. EpIc win. By the way, does anyone know what the fire starter is based off?

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
um id choose the water one it looks cool :)

yeh i like the idea it being corrupted :) a good white shinning knight and an evil black darkness light

and a normal half evil, half good :?

~kian

Last edited:

Fish94

Freerunning Fish
Years
I think I'll take the liberty of posting this, though I'm not on the team.
Which starter would you choose and why?
I'd take the fire guy. He looks mystic and all. EpIc win. By the way, does anyone know what the fire starter is based off?

I'd take fire too, and it looks like a kind of dinosaur to me

um id choose the water one it looks cool :)

yeh i like the idea it being corrupted :) a good white shinning knight and an evil black darkness light

and a normal half evil, half good :?

~kian

Yeah, sounds awesome :D

C.N.C

Tile Artist
Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2013
ooh i really love the hunting pokemon idea with rewards.
and your fakemon looks very good.

edit:
maybe you want my hunting pokemon:
Thunder swablu:
md2wx3.png

and as reward: thunder stone and cash.

it's just a idea.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
Nice swablu. Maybe you could add a little bit of a grey tone to the body, as well?

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
wow it looks great it just needs a story

heres a title : stormy days :?

i think alex will use it

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
WITH THE HELP OF BLACKPANT1 AND KIAN HERES MR MIME.
darkmime.png

~Corrupt Mr. Mime~
Hunt Name:
Dude! We got clown issues!
Reward: $500
-Dude! Hey, Dude! Do ya know the carnival that comes by every fall? Yeah, we have, like, a major problem! Me and some other dudes went in the haunted house, and, like, ran into invisible walls! One of my buds went into another room by himself and came out yelling about a clown painting that tried to grab him! Ya gotta do something, man! I'll give you $500 to take care of this problem, and let you keep the thing. But, dude, YOU are paying for the demented creature's therapy.
Surfer Steve

@ everybody: well heres to everybody helping with the game all I have to say is Damn Good work! I love all you guys Ideas but we gotta start thinking of other stuff besides hunts lol as cool as they are:)... I mean sheez i cant keep up lol. Ive been tired lately but I was workin on a few new moves and animations heres a vid plz ignore the no sound lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl1KKadUGhQ

RANDOM NOTES:
lol and I would choose the water one cuz waters my favorite. and the fire one is based of of......lol idunno I just drew it but it looks cool to me lol

Also yea the idea of being corrupted is based of how humans mold during their lives. Our different experiences help influence who we are. each corrupted has its own negative or positive emotional theme such as: humble, solitude, Greed, Malice, etc

Hey guys I finished the ponyta I love this one

nightmareponyta.png

~NIGHTMARE PONYTA~

Hunt Name: To Hades and Back
Reward: $4000, Life Wick, Aura Gauge
-...Please help... I dont have anywhere else to turn. I have done a horrible deed. Me and my pokemon were traveling on our ship when we came across a small island with a cave at the edge of a massive waterfall.I layed anchor post haste because I just had to explore it. While in the cave my best friend Stella provided me with light, I love her she was such a wonderful person. As we went deeper through the cave I started to hear disturbing sounds, it sounded like all the happiness in the world was being sapped away.The feeling was very malevolent and the sounds startled poor Stella so bad she fled deep into the cave... I wanted to go search for her but i couldnt I was immobilized with terror a feeling i will never forget. I fled the cave as soon as I could. sniff... someone...anyone...sniff... please find poor Stella.
Sailor Rodger
ponyta.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 22, 2009
What a pair of nightmares, I like 'em. About the corrupted creatures... how about making it to where you need special pokeballs to keep their power in check? Also, how about being able to choose your alignment, good, evil, chaos, order, inc, and setting them for some pokemon? Depending on your alignment, some pokemon will be easier or harder to control/get along with. Good and Order will be good with a 'pure' pokemon alignment, evil and chaos will be good with the corrupted.

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
What a pair of nightmares, I like 'em. About the corrupted creatures... how about making it to where you need special pokeballs to keep their power in check? Also, how about being able to choose your alignment, good, evil, chaos, order, inc, and setting them for some pokemon? Depending on your alignment, some pokemon will be easier or harder to control/get along with. Good and Order will be good with a 'pure' pokemon alignment, evil and chaos will be good with the corrupted.
O wow thats a good idea you got goin there but the only obstacle is that the hero is good in this nebula story lol. But how about you can use a bad pokemon to do a couple of bad deeds to help u get along with it

I like this.

A lot.

Do you need a graphic designer?
LOl sure I could use one :) yea I would definitely appreciate that

edit:
Thunder swablu:
md2wx3.png

it's just a idea.
Hey man Love the swablu I was gonna do something like thatbut you beat me to it lol

Last edited:

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
I'm talking things like the Title, HP bars, etc. incase you were unsure. Pretty much some basic spriting and any photoshop work.
Though unfortunately (:3) most of yours seems good already, so I don't know what I could help with.

Do you have msn or something? :D

mewunlimited

is yet to be discovered
Years
RANDOM NOTES:
lol and I would choose the water one cuz waters my favorite. and the fire one is based of of......lol idunno I just drew it but it looks cool to me lol

Also yea the idea of being corrupted is based of how humans mold during their lives. Our different experiences help influence who we are. each corrupted has its own negative or positive emotional theme such as: humble, solitude, Greed, Malice, etc

Hey guys I finished the ponyta I love this one

nightmareponyta.png

~NIGHTMARE PONYTA~
Hunt Name: To Hades and Back
Reward: $4000, Life Wick, Aura Gauge
-...Please help... I dont have anywhere else to turn. I have done a horrible deed. Me and my pokemon were traveling on our ship when we came across a small island with a cave at the edge of a massive waterfall.I layed anchor post haste because I just had to explore it. While in the cave my best friend Stella provided me with light, I love her she was such a wonderful person. As we went deeper through the cave I started to hear disturbing sounds, it sounded like all the happiness in the world was being sapped away.The feeling was very malevolent and the sounds startled poor Stella so bad she fled deep into the cave... I wanted to go search for her but i couldnt I was immobilized with terror a feeling i will never forget. I fled the cave as soon as I could. sniff... someone...anyone...sniff... please find poor Stella.
Sailor Rodger
ponyta.png

Cool stuff. Now I have a basis for creating more corrupted.
I made a metronome karp sprite but for some reason, I cant upload it. And what happens when you breed a dark Mr.mime to get a mime jr.?

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
wow great updates love the nightmare ponyta and evo i like the storyline 2

vid looks great :) like the protect move too

i mime looks crazy :P

~kian

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years

edit:
Thunder swablu:
md2wx3.png

it's just a idea.

I think it'd look better if the Sawablu and Altaria's body was yellow. :) Overall, the sprites are great! :D

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
Wow, Alex, you are a marvelous spriter! I love your Fakemon! As well as the game, haha. I have a hunt idea, if you'd like to use it:

~Phantom Eevee~
Hunt Name: Eon Beyond the Grave

Reward: $4500, Fire/Water/Thunder Stone
- Hey, I'm in a serious jam! I was just doing some research on my Eons the other day when there was a tragic accident! One of my Eevees was attacked by a rogue Gengar and the poor thing dyed on me...The weird part is that now I see that same Eevee in my study during the night...It just walks around and cries at me, but everytime I try and make contact with it, the poor thing disappears like it was never there! My other Pokemon are spooked and won't come outta their Pokeballs! Please, can you try and catch this ghost for me?
Pokemaniac Bill

I don't have a sprite of it, but basically, it'd be either a purpleish, or grayish-blue ghostly looking Eevee. Its evolutions would also be part ghost tagged on to their original types.

As for something besides a hunt...I'll think of something ^_^

darthvagabond100

Pokemon ~NEBULA~ Creator
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2010
Cool stuff. Now I have a basis for creating more corrupted.
I made a metronome karp sprite but for some reason, I cant upload it. And what happens when you breed a dark Mr.mime to get a mime jr.?
yea lol i was just too tired to even mess with mime jr. sprite lol.

wow great updates love the nightmare ponyta and evo i like the storyline 2

vid looks great :) like the protect move too

i mime looks crazy :P

~kian
thx kian the vid moves a little fast so your really couldnt see some of the moves like laser bullet

I think it'd look better if the Sawablu and Altaria's body was yellow. :) Overall, the sprites are great! :D
yea mabey yellow does look better i will get to work on that one.

Wow, Alex, you are a marvelous spriter! I love your Fakemon! As well as the game, haha. I have a hunt idea, if you'd like to use it:

~Phantom Eevee~
Hunt Name: Eon Beyond the Grave

Reward: $4500, Fire/Water/Thunder Stone
- Hey, I'm in a serious jam! I was just doing some research on my Eons the other day when there was a tragic accident! One of my Eevees was attacked by a rogue Gengar and the poor thing dyed on me...The weird part is that now I see that same Eevee in my study during the night...It just walks around and cries at me, but everytime I try and make contact with it, the poor thing disappears like it was never there! My other Pokemon are spooked and won't come outta their Pokeballs! Please, can you try and catch this ghost for me?
Pokemaniac Bill

I don't have a sprite of it, but basically, it'd be either a purpleish, or grayish-blue ghostly looking Eevee. Its evolutions would also be part ghost tagged on to their original types.

As for something besides a hunt...I'll think of something ^_^
Lol I really cant keep up peoples ideas keep addin. I love this idea though this way people can get pretty decent ghost pokemon

Last edited:

mewunlimited

is yet to be discovered
Years
oh yeah, about the vid.
Protect looks great. You can actually see the barrier and it dissapears after you're hit. Awesome.
Do you need help regarding storyline or your evil team/gym leaders? I want to help as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back