• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2008] Pokémon: rijonAdventures

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2009
I've had Error-Code 00001 before, then i ticked Save type 128 KB, but i still have this Errorcode... Why is this happening???

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2009
But i don't think i have saved before at all... If you need to delete the save file of Fire Red, if there was one, how would you do that?

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
Years
This hack is still looking perfect :). I love the idea about the gym, and the whole puzzle behind it aswell. It's going to be tricky for people to get past it, I guess that was what you were going for anyhow.
Good luck on the rest, I'm definately going to enjoy the next beta as much as the old one.

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2009
Thanks, i can save now :D

*Edit... I found a minor glitch.
After your father gives you the Running Shoes, he calls you Nino...

Last edited:

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Well done with the hack!

The beta was quite good and kept me playing for quite some time. Disappointing that I didn't see this before I closed out of the window though xP Ah well, beginning from the top won't be so bad heh.

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
it looks kool. but im confused with the stuff at the top. i think that an administrator making a hack is awesome!

D-Trogh

Dead
Years
First of all: I like the clear layout you're using on your site and posts..
Second: I totally 'love' what you did for the GameCorner.. Using some 'random' commands I suppose ;)
Anyway, keep'em comming :)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
'random' commands? Is that some sort of Pokescript command or something?

(I don't use Pokescript.)
I think so, its just supposed to be random stuff like what a person says or does, i'm not sure.
but i think its between 3-5 choices on average.
anyways i like the new updates, but it will be annoying fighting all the clones in the gym.
Oh and wasn't the real one found on the bridge north?

~Edo~

Yu-Gi-Oh GX & Edo Phoenix Fan
Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
Hi Hiroshi Sotomura!. This hack is good!
palets: change for others
luck!
good Bye!

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
This seems like a great hack, except for the graphics(tiles and OW), the mapping is really good though. Good luck and oh yeah the events look great too.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
What's wrong with Fire Red tiles?
There are very few self-made or hacker-made tiles that are good.
His choice is a good one in my opinion.
I notice you ALWAYS say that to hacks without new tiles...

Last edited:
Back