< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops Help Thread Hack/Scam Report Mega Thread

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Reply Post Reply

Old October 6th, 2015 (8:53 PM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
Sorry if this is stupid some what, but I have never heard of this event, but can some one tell me if it's real or not:
Rayquaza OT is Galileo and ID is 08055
I don't have any other info, I only had it offered to me in a trade.
If you're talking about the shiny Rayquaza event, then yeah, that's legit. :3
http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/384.shtml

FC: 0061-1111-6462
TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

Relevant Advertising!

Old October 6th, 2015 (8:56 PM).
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
If you're talking about the shiny Rayquaza event, then yeah, that's legit. :3
http://www.serebii.net/events/dex/384.shtml
Thanks for the info JaGold and sorry about that, I only googled it and found some that said PAL region and I didn't understand that.
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Old October 20th, 2015 (3:24 PM). Edited October 20th, 2015 by Alfieri.
aka Ronnie
Silver Tier

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Alfieri
Species: Mew
Nature: Lonely
Shiny: yes
OT: Japanese characters lol
ID: 11219
Screenshot/Link: It has a Premier Ribbon
Spoiler:
Old October 20th, 2015 (3:43 PM).
Shiny Chandelure
Silver Tier

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfieri View Post
Species: Mew
Shiny: yes
OT: Japanese characters lol
ID: 11219
Screenshot/Link: It has a Premier Ribbon
Spoiler:
I believe only a Japanese, Emerald Mew can be shiny. (To be specific, it's the Old Sea Chart Map event one)

Otherwise, legends in Gen IV and Gen V are supposed to be either all-shiny or all non-shiny. As far as I know the officials have not distributed a shiny Mew (bar the aforementioned Jp Em Mew, as that one acts like your average legendary encounter).

Despite the correct ribbon, Pokeball it was caught in, correct OT and IDNO. That Shiny Mew is most likely hacked.

Sorry for the vague words. Ugh....

Being consumed in Chandelure's flame burns up the spirit, leaving the body behind.
rc-bike from deviantArt
Self reminder: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Steven Universe, Competitive EV train and breeding, Monster (anime), Gotham s2, The Mentalist s7, Grimm.
Old October 20th, 2015 (4:06 PM).
aka Ronnie
Silver Tier

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Alfieri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun View Post
I believe only a Japanese, Emerald Mew can be shiny. (To be specific, it's the Old Sea Chart Map event one)

Otherwise, legends in Gen IV and Gen V are supposed to be either all-shiny or all non-shiny. As far as I know the officials have not distributed a shiny Mew (bar the aforementioned Jp Em Mew, as that one acts like your average legendary encounter).

Despite the correct ribbon, Pokeball it was caught in, correct OT and IDNO. That Shiny Mew is most likely hacked.

Sorry for the vague words. Ugh....
Ah, that's unfortunate. Thank you though.
Old November 14th, 2015 (9:19 PM).
Mother Of All Pokemon!!

Just stopping by to have these checked please:
★Raikou|lv50|31/31/31/31/31/30 (HP ice)|Timid|Pressure|OT Sait|ID No. 06445|Blue Pentagon|252 SpAtk, 252 Spd, 6 Def EVs|
Moves: Calm Mind, Hidden Power, THunderbolt, Shadow Ball
Notes: Got it from GTS. Memory girl says it has memories of "a hard training session with Sait (OT)".

★Dialga|lv70|xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx|Docile|Pressure|OT Randy|ID No. 45603|No Blue Pentagon|No EVs|
Moves: Roar of Time, Heal Block, Earth Power, Slash
Notes: Got it from GTS. Memory girl says "it has good memory but doesnt seem to remember". Description says it's from Sinnoh.

★Giratina|lv50|xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx|Quirky|Pressure|OT Zoruatale|ID No. 60849|Blue Pentagon|No EVs|
Moves: Aura Sphere, Shadow Claw, Shadow Force, Hex
Notes: Got it from a giveaway in Deviantart. Memory girl says that it "met ZoruaTale at...somewhere."

★Virizion (Nick: Lamaro)|lv100|xx/xx/xx/xx/xx/xx|Relaxed|Justified|OT Volt|ID No. 54578|No Blue Pentagon|Random EVs on all stats|
Moves: Leaf Blade, Retaliate, Close Combat, Sacred Sword
Notes: Got it from trading with a Japanese passerby. Memory girl says "it has good memory but doesnt seem to remember". Description says it's from Unova.

Ho-Oh|lv50|xx/31/31/31/31/31|Modest|Pressure|OT Maxie|ID No. 09181|No Blue Pentagon|No EVs|W/ Pokerus|
Moves: Sunny Day, Fire Blast, Sacred Fire, Punishment
Notes: Got it from GTS. Memory girl says "Ho-oh was stared at by the Judge intensely when it met him with Maxie(OT)".

Not mine, just checking for a friend.

Thanks in advance, ~RNC~
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Old November 14th, 2015 (9:30 PM).
☆The Fakemon Magister☆

Nature: Rash
^Confirming that I was the one who owns those. (I must have missed this thread oops) Also, just wanna say that the Ho-Oh actually has a Blue Pentagon, sorry about that
Old November 16th, 2015 (8:28 PM).
ModeratorBSCS

Nothing seems out of place with these Pokémon! :)
Old November 17th, 2015 (2:57 AM).
☆The Fakemon Magister☆

Nature: Rash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omicron View Post
Nothing seems out of place with these Pokémon! :)
Thanks Omicron! Although, I tried asking for hackchecks on these mons on pokemon showdown as well, and it seems that the shiny giratina is actually a hack (gen6 legends always have at least 3 flawless IVs they said).

I'll probably release the Giratina or just let it gather dust in my PC box lol
Old November 17th, 2015 (10:57 AM).
ModeratorBSCS

Oh wait, I misread it as no pentagon. derp.

Yes, Gen VI Pokémon always have at least 3 perfect IVs.
Old November 23rd, 2015 (1:32 PM).

I received a shiny Hawlucha on WT today and I'm a little suspicious that it might be hacked because of the ribbons on it? It does check out in the area it was caught and the level met, no perfect IVs at all, caught in a great ball etc but it was met at level 19 and is still level 19 and yet it has a bunch of ribbons. It has the Training Ribbon, Skillful Battler Ribbon, Expert Battler Ribbon, Effort Ribbon, Gorgeous Ribbon, Royal Ribbon, Gorgeous Royal Ribbon and Footprint Ribbon. Can a pokemon obtain all of these without once leveling up?

It was also holding the item Discount Coupon which people seem to be debating the existence of? IDK what to think, really, if it was a hack I would have thought it would have better stats?
http://i0.wp.com/lolzombie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/tumblr_ln6t06S4Vo1qlesp6o1_500.gif?resize=500%2C196
Name: Vivillon
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
FC: 0662 4546 0483 Trade Review Thread here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=329442
Old December 12th, 2015 (8:29 AM).
If you've revealed your FC and I've talked to you, I've already had you added!

Nature: Modest
Is there a way to tell if somebody hacks a pokemon to become shiny with powersaves that you can actually notice, or does somebody have to have the "presumed hacker's" ID to prove it?
Old December 27th, 2015 (8:22 PM).
Pikaaa?
Silver Tier

Just recieved a Shiny Mewtwo off the Wondertrade could I maybe get some opinions on it please?

Shiny Mewtwo Lv100
OT - Odd
ID - 47575
Timid Nature
Seems to have travelled across from the johto region.
Has a Legend ribbon and a Kalos Champion ribbon
Stats --> 353/230/216/407/216/394 (Maybe EV Trained)?

| Breeding Grounds |
Friend Code |
Old December 29th, 2015 (1:03 AM).
ModeratorBSCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnotherIllusion View Post
I received a shiny Hawlucha on WT today and I'm a little suspicious that it might be hacked because of the ribbons on it? It does check out in the area it was caught and the level met, no perfect IVs at all, caught in a great ball etc but it was met at level 19 and is still level 19 and yet it has a bunch of ribbons. It has the Training Ribbon, Skillful Battler Ribbon, Expert Battler Ribbon, Effort Ribbon, Gorgeous Ribbon, Royal Ribbon, Gorgeous Royal Ribbon and Footprint Ribbon. Can a pokemon obtain all of these without once leveling up?

It was also holding the item Discount Coupon which people seem to be debating the existence of? IDK what to think, really, if it was a hack I would have thought it would have better stats?
Definitely hacked, sorry. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Gray View Post
Is there a way to tell if somebody hacks a pokemon to become shiny with powersaves that you can actually notice, or does somebody have to have the "presumed hacker's" ID to prove it?
You'd need to check the trainer's cartridge with the powersaves and the check the pokémon in question in order to know, so no, there's really no way :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ßritto View Post
Just recieved a Shiny Mewtwo off the Wondertrade could I maybe get some opinions on it please?

Shiny Mewtwo Lv100
OT - Odd
ID - 47575
Timid Nature
Seems to have travelled across from the johto region.
Has a Legend ribbon and a Kalos Champion ribbon
Stats --> 353/230/216/407/216/394 (Maybe EV Trained)?
There doesn't seem to be problem with it! Looks like a mewtwo with this spread 30/31/31/26/31/31 and an EV spread of 4 HP/252 SpAtk/252Spe!
Old December 29th, 2015 (2:08 PM).

Quote:
Definitely hacked, sorry.
Thanks. Out of interest is any of that actually possible without hacking? What was it that tells you it is definitely hacked because I never know what to look for? Is it the ribbons and level or the Item? Does this item actually exist? What would happen if I tried to use it? Sorry for all the questions, bit of a noob in these things.
http://i0.wp.com/lolzombie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/tumblr_ln6t06S4Vo1qlesp6o1_500.gif?resize=500%2C196
Name: Vivillon
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
FC: 0662 4546 0483 Trade Review Thread here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=329442
Old December 29th, 2015 (3:21 PM).
ModeratorBSCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnotherIllusion View Post
Thanks. Out of interest is any of that actually possible without hacking? What was it that tells you it is definitely hacked because I never know what to look for? Is it the ribbons and level or the Item? Does this item actually exist? What would happen if I tried to use it? Sorry for all the questions, bit of a noob in these things.
Actually, I completely forgot about Super Training, so it is possible. My bad, haha.

It was because of the ribbons pertaining EV training that I said that. With Super Training it is possible to EV train a Pokémon without battling.

I would still consider it very unlikely someone went through all the trouble of getting all these ribbons and not leveling the hawlucha up, but it is possible. Unfortunately we can't be sure.

The discount coupon does exist, it is an item you can purchase with poké miles, if you have it on you when you buy something at a boutique, you'll get 50% off.
Old 4 Weeks Ago (12:57 PM).

Hey there. So, I received a few Pokémon over Wonder Trade and the GTS that I'm fairly certain are hacked, but I'd like a second opinion on them nonetheless.

Spoiler:
Species: Virizion
Level 50
Nature: Adamant
Date Met: 1/19/2015
Where: Pathless Plain
Shiny: Yes
Pentagon: Yes
OT: Jacob
ID: 02962
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ball: Love Ball

Species: Goomy
Level 5
Nature: Bold
Egg Obtained: 10/21/2015
Egg Hatched: Apparently 10/21/2015
OT: TkSylve0n
ID: 16638
IVs: 31/31/x/x/x/x
Ball: Heavy Ball

Species: Kyurem
Level 100
Nature: Naive
Seems to have travelled across both space and time to reach you from the Unova region
Pentagon: No
OT: Archie
ID: 31762
Ball: Dusk Ball

Given the Balls they're in, I'm pretty certain that Virizion and Goomy are hacked, but I'm not too sure about Kyurem. Everything seems to check out, but the IVs look suspect to me. Anyone have any thoughts?

"You're going to live. And I'm sure that living is wonderful." — Ai
Old 4 Weeks Ago (5:04 PM).
ModeratorBSCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiningKami View Post
Hey there. So, I received a few Pokémon over Wonder Trade and the GTS that I'm fairly certain are hacked, but I'd like a second opinion on them nonetheless.

Spoiler:
Level 50

Level 5

Level 100
Seems to have travelled across both space and time to reach you from the Unova region

Given the Balls they're in, I'm pretty certain that Virizion and Goomy are hacked, but I'm not too sure about Kyurem. Everything seems to check out, but the IVs look suspect to me. Anyone have any thoughts?
The first two are definitely hacked, the last one seems to have been RNGed, nothing too suspicious about it.
Old 4 Weeks Ago (6:56 AM).

Quote:
The first two are definitely hacked, the last one seems to have been RNGed, nothing too suspicious about it.
Thanks. Like I said, I was pretty sure about the first two, but I'm grateful for the confirmation.

"You're going to live. And I'm sure that living is wonderful." — Ai
Old 4 Weeks Ago (6:21 PM).
Oh Hai Thar~ 'ω'
Silver Tier

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Thanks. Like I said, I was pretty sure about the first two, but I'm grateful for the confirmation.
Pokémon in Gens 5, 6 and above cannot be caught in Apricorn Balls though, unless GameFreak makes it possible in later generation of PKMN games.

Any Pokémon from Gen 1 to 4 that are caught in Apricorn Balls shouldn't have Hidden Abilities in them as well, because Gens 4 and below didn't have Hidden Abilities yet.

So yeah, when it comes to making sure that Apricorn Mons are legit, those two I mentioned above are the usual basis.

FC: 0061-1111-6462
TSV: 1364(X), 0790(OR)

Old 4 Weeks Ago (5:19 AM).
Hydreigon tamer!

Nature: Jolly
Quote:

Spoiler:
Level 50

Level 5

Level 100

The Virizion is hacked definitely, 6th Gen Pokes can't be in an apricot ball, so Goomy is also a hack.

To check the Kyurem for 100% validity, if you can tell me the Nature, Ability, PID, TID and SID, I can verify. Alternatively, if you think you find me trustable you can trade me the Pokemon and I'll tell you if it's hacked or not.

If you don't want to go through the trouble of all that, then you will never know... =P
3583-0765-0386 | IGN : HariGopal
TSV : 3494 (PM me if you have an egg with this SV, I'd glad to help!)
Review my Trades... Here!!

Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links