The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old March 17th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Dedenne1
Do I look like a Pikachu?

Nature: Brave

Advertise here
The new screenies look really good so do the sprites but the battlefield is kinda a little plain. Nevertheless great
Tynamo, Tyranitar, Illumise, Volbeat, Stoutland, Luxray, Munna, Musharna, Shinx, Luxio, Drifblim, Absol, Riolu, Abra, Combee, Froslass, Gardevoir, Vigoroth, Crobat, Karablast, Ferrothorn, Lairon, Lampent, Pinsir, Gothorita, Yamask, Hydreigon, Beartic, Lopunny, Sawk, Throh, Staraptor, Pikachu, Floatzel, Mamoswine, Abomasnow, Sneasel, Kricketune, Chatot, Beautifly, Purugly, Dustox.
Special Shinies:
6 iv shiny noivern with Infiltrator, 5 iv shiny Aegislash, 6 iv shiny Greninja with protean, 6 iv chesnaught with bulletproof, 6 if shiny Goodra with gooey, 6 iv shiny Malamar with contrary, All Shiny Unknown
Looking for:
Chesnaught, Delphox, Greninja, Many vivillon, Pyroar male and female
Florges blue white and red, Gogoat, Meowstic male and female, Aromatisse, Malamar
Barbaracle, Aurorus, Gourgeist, Avalug, Noivern, Rayquaza
PM me if interested or wanna battle!
FC: 0018-1850-7583
Old March 19th, 2014, 12:30 PM
Raezla

i found a bug; i accidentally hit A next to door in home and got charmander O.o
after i nicknamed him, it crashed me xD

http ://gyazo.com/0c304058a31e0679fa1d75e71a2817f0
Old March 20th, 2014, 12:14 PM
Rayquaza.
Lead Dev in Pokémon Chaos

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raezla View Post
i found a bug; i accidentally hit A next to door in home and got charmander O.o
after i nicknamed him, it crashed me xD

http ://gyazo.com/0c304058a31e0679fa1d75e71a2817f0
Ok. I'll fix that soon. Not really a bug, more of a debug that I implemented and then forgot to delete.
Old March 21st, 2014, 12:42 PM
pbood2

Hey Rayquaza. I downloaded the demo that fixes my problem and loaded the game but the problem is still there in that I can't move from the entrance of the Dark Chasm. I don't know if you have any cards up your sleeve? Thanks and have a great day.
Old March 22nd, 2014, 04:05 AM
Rayquaza.

Updated today. Try downloading new update.
Old March 24th, 2014, 09:57 AM
Jakey455

I love the art style you are using with your tilesets.
Old March 24th, 2014, 12:43 PM
pbood2

Hey Rayquaza. I just wanted to express my thanks for fixing the problem of the cave. It's working now and I appreciate all your work. Have a great day. I'll let you know what I think of the game as I play it. :D
Old April 16th, 2014, 09:07 AM
Jojirius
Jacuzzi Ant

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Jojirius
I think that by and large I agree with GMack's review on page 6, even now, a year later. I don't feel as strongly as he does, but if this is a 5-year project then I suspect that areas done earlier and left without improvement since then probably show a lack of competence compared to portions of the game done more recently.
Old April 16th, 2014, 01:33 PM
Rayquaza.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojirius View Post
I think that by and large I agree with GMack's review on page 6, even now, a year later. I don't feel as strongly as he does, but if this is a 5-year project then I suspect that areas done earlier and left without improvement since then probably show a lack of competence compared to portions of the game done more recently.
You must realise that I was 12 when I started this and mapped poorly and without spacial awareness for the map due to inexperience. As the game has progressed over the last 5 years I have learned more and more about what makes a good map + storyline etc. I've actually only just mastered mapping and am getting the hang of storylines as well. By the time the next demo is out many of the sprites should have been re-done as well.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I'm just telling you that even adequate progress takes a lot of time, especially when one is a slow learner.
Old April 16th, 2014, 07:54 PM
Jojirius
Jacuzzi Ant

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Jojirius
Total props to you then O_O

You started very young. I'm impressed with how much you've got done and how much you've had commitment to that project since then. I wasn't trying to put you down when I said that areas showed contrast in competence.

I was more of the thought that the game reflects that timespan - newer areas reflect your maturity as both designer and writer, if that makes any sense at all?

Like I said, I agree with GMack technically but don't feel as strongly as he came off.
Old April 21st, 2014, 07:29 AM
Rayquaza.

For those of you who may not have seen this on my Da I've been recently updating all the Pokémon Commander's sprites and doing Vs Sequence graphics for each (On the first post as well).

Old May 14th, 2014, 01:18 PM
Rayquaza.

For those who follow my DA I hope to bring out some new screens over the coming weeks. I also plan to implement Omega Groudon and Alpha Kyogre as well as any new Rayquaza forme as more information about OR/AS is released.

In addition to this I have also been tweeking the tiles, improving the sprites, redoing the logo and mapping new areas for the next demo to make it better than the first. I plan to change parts of the first demo to make them better as well for Demo II.
Old May 24th, 2014, 10:53 PM
xdxul

Why cant I talk to the shop lady in Pokemon center? I can't buy anything.. If that isn't the market, where is the market/shop?
Old May 25th, 2014, 12:09 AM
Rayquaza.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdxul View Post
Why cant I talk to the shop lady in Pokemon center? I can't buy anything.. If that isn't the market, where is the market/shop?
That is something I've fixed time and time again and then somehow breaks. It may have been the way I was updating it but I have done a full purge of the demo from my MediaFire account and re-uploaded the fix.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/9d...aos+V1.9.2.zip
Old May 25th, 2014, 12:22 AM
xdxul

thx i better try it again... need to restart XD
Old May 25th, 2014, 01:08 AM
xdxul

Nope. Doesn't work. Maybe my computer has problems. :/
Old May 25th, 2014, 01:18 AM
Rayquaza.

I'm not sure then. I've taken every measure to make sure it works.
Old June 3rd, 2014, 09:27 AM
xdxul

I hope beta 2 is coming out soon
Old June 3rd, 2014, 11:55 PM
Rayquaza.

It'll be out later this year during the summer sometime. I currently have my AS exams so definitely not now. I update my deviantart more than I update around here.
Old June 4th, 2014, 08:55 AM
personz5

the sprite for rose looks like a guy
Old June 21st, 2014, 07:31 PM
nemesish
Azure Trainer

Wild questions appeared:
-Will Rhyperior, Electivire and Magmortar gonna be available in the future?
(A Rhyhorn appeared, and I'm thinking of catching it. And because this is my favorite trio, I wanted to ask this)

-Which pokemon are available on the Dex?

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old June 22nd, 2014, 09:50 AM
Rayquaza.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesish View Post
Wild questions appeared:
-Will Rhyperior, Electivire and Magmortar gonna be available in the future?
(A Rhyhorn appeared, and I'm thinking of catching it. And because this is my favorite trio, I wanted to ask this)

-Which pokemon are available on the Dex?
I'll make sure I make all trade item Pokémon available in-game. Most probably by just changing them to level up items instead.

I do not plan on publishing the whole Pokédex simply because it is ever-changing while the game is in its demo phases.

Instead I've started publishing playthroughs of the current game since I started properly working on it again two weeks ago. You can see this footage on my youtube channel found in the link in my sig.
Old June 22nd, 2014, 12:04 PM
nemesish
Azure Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayquaza. View Post
I'll make sure I make all trade item Pokémon available in-game. Most probably by just changing them to level up items instead.

I do not plan on publishing the whole Pokédex simply because it is ever-changing while the game is in its demo phases.

Instead I've started publishing playthroughs of the current game since I started properly working on it again two weeks ago. You can see this footage on my youtube channel found in the link in my sig.
Good to know.
Thanks for the info.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 14th, 2014, 07:29 AM
Rayquaza.

For those of you who didn't already know this I have recently been working on a playthrough preview of Pokémon Chaos to reflect ongoing progress:

In the meantime I have become somewhat cautious about releasing another demo because of the recent problems Luka S.J has face with the plagiarism of Blue Chrome. While there aren't any scripts to steal there would be plenty of graphics.

In spite of this I do still plan to release a demo sometime around October 2014.
Old 4 Weeks Ago, 07:18 PM
tomaruable
Tomaru Saki

Nature: Naive
When complete it will be played.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here