• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Yay! A pokemorph Rp!

Name~Angelique
Age~14
Gender~Female

Pokemon Half~Mesprit

Appearance~
Standing at 1.64m, Angelique is of an average height. She has Golden coloured eyes, long and flowing hair that is like Mesprit's pink and a red jewel on her forehead. Her skin is a light blue colour, which gets darker if she gets really angry and she has the same two tails that Mesprit has. Her nails are made of rubies and to cover them, she wears white gloves. She wears a black, long sleeve shirt and a white satin jacket over it. She also wears a polka dotted, black and white scarf and a pair of black, denim jeans.

History~
After Angelique was warped away, she landed in near Snowpoint city and Lake Acuity and was found by the parents of Candice, the Gym leader of Snowpoint city. They decided to keep the egg, as they thought it was a random ice Pokemon's and wanted to give it to Candice for her coming birthday. When the egg hatched and turned out not to be just another ice Pokemon, Candice managed to persuade her parents to raise her. Candice named her Angelique, as she knew of the Pokemorphs and thought that since Angelique meant 'Messenger of God', she would be the messenger of the god of Pokemon, Arceus.

Later, when Angelique grew older and her differences became obvious, the people living in Snowpoint city became afraid that she would despise them and cause harm to them because she was half a legendary. Though it didn't last long, as Mesprit was the emotion Pokemon. Candice began to teach her about Pokemon and battles, about the gyms and the Elite 4. She also began to learn about the other Pokemorphs, one by one, and how Team Delta was scouring the region for them. With Candice's permission and last gift, a Froslass, she began to travel around Sinnoh to look for the other Pokemorphs.

Her Froslass, nicknamed Grace, knows~ Hail, Blizzard, Shadow Ball and Thunderbolt.

Pokemon Move~Ice beam

orangejediman

Snivy's the badass of Gen V!
Years
dragonqueen: You are ACCEPTED,except one little thing that i will talk to Mira and UrharaSteph about: I'm not sure that the pokemorphs should be allowed pokemon... To the other two temporary managers: what do you think?
BTW: One more SU and the RP will start!

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
Years
dragonqueen: You are ACCEPTED,except one little thing that i will talk to Mira and UrharaSteph about: I'm not sure that the pokemorphs should be allowed pokemon... To the other two temporary managers: what do you think?
BTW: One more SU and the RP will start!

I don't think they should be allowed Pokémon. You're half Pokémon yourself, and you have your own move. Sorry to say this but having Pokémon should be prohibited. However, feel free to have Pokémon as your friends. Being half Pokémon would mean you may be able to understand other Pokémon's speech. Perhaps she could have the Pokémon as her old time firends instead?

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Yeah, my character has a Starly, but she never got around to training it and just has it as a companion... if even that. I think that chars should be able to have them, but not be Trainers or Coordinators of them. I dunno... It just seems kinda strange for them to be training things that they are made up halfway of O.o'

Years
Well, I put Froslass on there because I wanted my character to have a companion, like a a sort of memory type thing. I wasn't planning on battling with it, my character's already half Pokemon. >.<

Mira

restless spirit
Years
digimonegg11: If your character works without a Pokemon, I strongly advise against you adding one.

dragonqueen0210: Yeah, that's what a lot of characters have. I don't have a problem with it.

UraharaSteph

Years
Well, I put Froslass on there because I wanted my character to have a companion, like a a sort of memory type thing. I wasn't planning on battling with it, my character's already half Pokemon. >.<

Having a Pokémon companion is absolutely fine, which is what I've already said ^_^ It can battle, but your character wont be giving it commands if you understand what I mean?

orangejediman

Snivy's the badass of Gen V!
Years
Okay, pokemon are allowed as TRAVELING COMPANIONS, but they are NOT yours. they are treated as wild pokemon.
Alright. Saturday: The RP starts... and i just found out that i will be gone for four days on a cruise starting sunday, that may or may not have wifi. Then the rest of the week i will be camping... Sorry... But there -might- be wifi on the ship. idk... But i am glad Mira and Urahara are here to back me up.
To Urahara: Could you play my character while i am gone...?

UraharaSteph

Years
Sure I will. It will be fun to take on a different role as well as my own, but I'm not quite sure on Max's personality. I will have to see how you Role Play first as well, but I should be fine with at least the basics of Max. I re-read your sign-up sheet and I'm guessing Max can be very sickly, and also being half shaymin, he'd be quite kind and nature loving?

digimonegg11

what are you looking at?
Years
yay...I think. well now what.... wo0t 3 more days!!!!
oh heres my sprite
DaveSmithPokecommunityRPCharacter.jpg

Last edited:

UraharaSteph

Years
Nice Sprite, and yeah I guess it would be rude to start it with out everyone, so we should just wait haha

killet513

Death the Kid
Years
I would love to join

Name: Rehoma

Pokemon Half: Manaphy

Apperance: He ia a little bit of a sports guy. So, he has a nice tan from traveling the country playing baseball. He has dirty blonde hair, but you can barly see it because he is always wearing his baseball teams cap. He also wears his teams uniform. His teams colors are blue and gold. He is a little bit ripped, but not huge. his hair sticks out of his hat so you can see just enough to say it that color. his eyes are an icy blue shade that makes him look odd. He wears his pants raised up to his knees so you can see his socks.

History : He was found at a very young age by a dellcatty (mom) and a houndoom (dad). He was found wondering just outside of lake veriety surrounded by a whole lot of shinxes about to use spark. Dellcatty and houndoom rushed over to take the hit for hgim. They did, and they drove them off by using the attacks flamethrower and icebeam. they took him to pastoria and told him to stay at the pokemon center so they could run some test and tell him what he really is. So they told him, and he told dellcatty and houndoom that he was half pokemon. So, dellcatty and houndoom promised him that they would make his life normal. So, they listed him on the baseball team. The rest is unknown

Pokemon Move: Hydro Pump

Other: N/A

Last edited:

UraharaSteph

Years
Sorry killet513 but that SU is a defo no from me. There is no History and you haven't stated your Pokémon move. Feel free to add more detail to it, but it is seriously lacking. Please re-write it and fill in all the areas. Thanks. Also, your character is BORN a Pokémorph, not just suddenly gained it, unless in your history you say he developed his Pokémon half later on in life. Please read through the plot ect before posting a SU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back