• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
Years
Well when they are connected to each other I understand, that I don't have a problem. But when they upload DIRECTLY to Facebook and caption their pictures with 5000 hashtags on them. Did they forget which site they're on? >.>
They just think it's "in", even though they don't realize unless you're on twitter or a twitter-like app (eg instagram) it's pretty much stupid and I will hate you forever if you do the hashtag thing. Besides, not many people even use hashtags on Twitter from what I see.

Unless it's used sarcastically, though. (every rule has an exceptionnnnn)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Btw, how many of you actually got an instagram? I remember being at a party and a girl talking saying that everyone has instagram. I don't know if she was actually serious or just stating a fact that a huge ton of the population has one.

And Shiny Celebi, that's one of the perks of watching a movie numerous times, you get to see stuffs that you didn't the last time you saw the movie :P

The more you see the more you discover xD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Do hashtags work on Instagram? I see them a lot but I was under the impression they didn't work.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I don't even know lmao. People use hash-tags everywhere nowadays, I don't even know which sites actually uses them anymore LOL xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha exactly. It doesn't particularly get on my nerves, but it's just so pointless for it to be on Facebook and the like. I: Just doesn't make sense to me.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I don't have an Instagram

Haha exactly. It doesn't particularly get on my nerves, but it's just so pointless for it to be on Facebook and the like. I: Just doesn't make sense to me.

Yeah it bothers me when people on Facebook use hashtags. I don't see a point in it.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I don't even know lmao. People use hash-tags everywhere nowadays, I don't even know which sites actually uses them anymore LOL xD

I know right? Hash-tags were originally from Twitter, but it seems like they have moved out and have spread across other social networking sites, especially Facebook. I always see people posting up pictures with #hash-tags #like #this when there doesn't seem to be any point in doing so. == Why not just keep the hash-tags to Twitter? Did this trend come from Instagram where they use hash-tags to search for images and stuff? I don't use Instagram; I don't know anything about it except that it's where people post photos and edit them with filters to get likes and comments lol.

Diurno

Ex-Pave Low
Years
Twitter has made people use hashtags now xD. I see them everywhere, even people talking general say hashtag. My friend was doing something (I forgot what), and then he said #determination...

Years
I remember the good old days when I used hashtags in my signature lol.

#shechangedsomuchsincethen
#DontBeLikeOshyHikari

I love making my own hashtags too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back