• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Don't let these stupid people get you down, the one who spoke about grammar can't even spell anyway, basically a hypocrite.

I kinda agree with nomore, that on going to the orange islands...you shouldn't be dependant on your old pokemon, unless you were going to balance things correctly; I feel that not even Nintendo did a good enough job, with Gold, Kanto ..was too easy with a pre-levelled team ^.^

Thanks. I don't mind when people give criticism but I just hate it when they word it like "There's obvious mistake" (So what, are you trying to say I'm too dumb or stupid to realize it?) OR "grammar should be simple" (Yeah, cause there's no such thing as mistake and I'm stupid for not doing it right the first time). When people say things like that, it's not a criticism or feedback for the rom, rather an attack against me because it's just basically their way of saying I'm stupid. I'm just surprise someone who acts like a smartass like him doesn't have a clue of how he word his statement.

I know, but I don't want to remove all the pokemon from your party either because it kinda makes the first half of the journey seem pointless and redundant (and probably won't sit well with many players). I like Gold and Silver but I agree. The only gymleaders in Kanto that is even remotely difficult is probably Misty (Annoying Quagsire) or Sabrina (I didn't have a Dark Pokemon with me lol).

i saw a black and white swampert in cerulean city when i entered it for the first time.. can you catch it later in the game...

ps. i have already completed beta 7

The Black and White Swampert is a foreshadowing of the Lake Monster Bonus Arc. Yes, you can catch it.

i have taught my gyarados dive but it does not behave as an hm ... what shud i do???

Please refer to first page, and read the previous posts.

Years
Yes you can catch it its in a cave close to cerulean city, there is a guy near the place where bill gets kidnapped by a fearow if you talk to him he will get kidnapped and theres a place to surf to the right where you can find the entrance to the cave

If you want to catch it i think you should choose NO in the dialogue with the monster if you choose YES you can only fight it but not catch it

Just save near the monster before you talk to it just to be sure

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2021
It's no big deal, but I just remembered a little mistake, in case you want to fix it on a future beta. In Blaine's lab, when I put the Helix Fossil, it said that I put the Dome (which I didn't have back then), and gave me the right Pokémon (Omanyte), and the same happened when I, later, put the Dome (it said I'd put the Helix)

Years
If you plan to add more creepy bonus chapters id suggest a slenderman chapter it would be fun and slender is popular now

And i saw some people talking about the nurse joy bonus chapter and that it might be added again in the future which would be cool i liked the story of the chapter by what i saw in the screenshots

Just saw the screenshots of the newest chapter so red green and blue are going to start their adventure on orange islands together xD

Last edited:

CosmicBlazer

Batman
Years
I'm at the part with the fusion of the zapdos,moltres, articuno thing. Green gave me the primal roots but it isn't in my bag so is there any way to fix this or something because I saved after i got the roots i didn't expect it to not be there. Maybe a cheat or something. Please help if anything the worst decision is to restart.

CosmicBlazer

Batman
Years
I'm at the part with the fusion of the zapdos,moltres, articuno thing. Green gave me the primal roots but it isn't in my bag so is there any way to fix this or something because I saved after i got the roots i didn't expect it to not be there. Maybe a cheat or something. Please help if anything the worst decision is to restart.

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Lol, the cows are so cute in the thread. Anyway...

It's no big deal, but I just remembered a little mistake, in case you want to fix it on a future beta. In Blaine's lab, when I put the Helix Fossil, it said that I put the Dome (which I didn't have back then), and gave me the right Pokémon (Omanyte), and the same happened when I, later, put the Dome (it said I'd put the Helix)

Okay, I'll fix it for beta 8.

If you plan to add more creepy bonus chapters id suggest a slenderman chapter it would be fun and slender is popular now

And i saw some people talking about the nurse joy bonus chapter and that it might be added again in the future which would be cool i liked the story of the chapter by what i saw in the screenshots

Just saw the screenshots of the newest chapter so red green and blue are going to start their adventure on orange islands together xD

Oo! I love slenderman. Sure I'll think of something. Yep, I might re-add Nurse joy bonus chapter again.

Yes and no. Yes, they'll start their adventure together but they'll split up after Valencia Island. It's just out of character for Blue (boy) and Green (girl) to travel with Red in his journey and let him hog all the limelight. They're both independent characters that have their own goal in their mind. However, they'll be popping in and out throughout Orange Island to help Red, battle Red, etc.

can u show pics of mega evolutions of venasour and poliwrath which ur going to use in this hack

Yep, when I actually made the sprite for Mega Poliwrath.

I'll release a patch (Beta 7.9) tonight that'll fix that problem, okay :)? I'll release the patch around 6pm (AUS time)./

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 14, 2014
Hey, i'm at the part after you battle Moltres and the professor tells you to enter into his lab. I did that and revived my fossils, now what do i do?

Years
Am I missing something to get in here or will be implemented in future betas?
1jl4DIy

http://m.imgur.com/1jl4DIy
Already got orange ticket, I was under thee impression I finished everything, but didn't realize about this.

Edit: nevermind! Forgot to talk to a swimming NPC close to Bill's cottage

Last edited:

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Released Beta 7.9. Basically this patch fixed several issues people been having (e.g. not getting primal Roots because their bags are full). If that's the case, then talk to GREEN, she'll give you another Primal Root.

Anyway, the beta still ends at the same place. You can continue from your old save file. However, you'll need to patch using a CLEAN FIRERED ROM

PokeaFreak

Just a Fan
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2018
Dropbox link please. I don't know why but the mediafire link I download is always in html format and dropbox works for me. Please have a dropbox link in the future so that I can play this awesome hack! Btw the hack(from screenshots) look AWESOME!

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Dropbox link please. I don't know why but the mediafire link I download is always in html format and dropbox works for me. Please have a dropbox link in the future so that I can play this awesome hack! Btw the hack(from screenshots) look AWESOME!

So are you saying that when you left click on the link, da download link doesn't come out?

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2020
I've tried different versions of firered roms but the Lunar patch doesn't work for me..
Could anyone help me please?

I've tried different versions of firered roms but the Lunar patch doesn't work for me..

Aethestode

Hacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023

What do you mean, doesn't work?

You did extract the IPS file from the zip folder, right?

Back