• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Dance Dance Revolution-

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Drop the Bomb is just a corny excuse to cover up Holic.. please Holic is pretty fast though, not hard :P.

Dam Dariram owns DDR :)... and Dream a Dream :)...And a whole bunch of other songs I sweat.

jscn12

Stupid Loser
Years
I've never played DDR and don't plan too....I've seen it change people, such as changing the normal boy at nickle city into a "boy" with very short shorts....

aaaaaa

Whats wrong with that? Short shorts (or miniskirts, in my case) can be adventagous.
Every little bit helps.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
Years
I got to find my disc.... Me and my sister have wars with 'Dream a Dream' we both rock at that song! (although my sister got a AAA on it..... and that's no lie)

John Denver

Banned
Years
a1337a said:
Whats wrong with that? Short shorts (or miniskirts, in my case) can be adventagous.
Every little bit helps.

Well, when yer a girl it's normal...on guys it looks a lil "floaty"

floaty as in gay...And personally, I don't think DDR can turn someone gay...but if he wants to be gay he can gooooooo right ahead, you just won't see me dancing with em...meh

BOO ya!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
DDR can't turn someone gay...can it? Unless you listen to alot of E-rotic songs and sing the girl parts your Straight as a line.

Back