• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC WiFi Tournament

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
...Should have our battle done this evening.

......I'll probably lose, though...I was so focused on trading & Pal Park that I wasn't able to work on my team as much as I should have, and two of them haven't worked out the way I wanted them to :( .

Mastabreeda

Master Trainer/Breeder
Years
  • Age 37
  • SC
  • Seen Jan 26, 2008
Darn I would have loved to participate...wish i would have seen this post earlier >_> but i guess that's what i get for joining a day late hahaha.

Also, when will be the next one like a month after this one completes or?

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
Years
Probably a month, give or take. You could start applying for the next one if you wish. :D

I'm hoping to get a bigger number next time. By then there should be quite a few people with their developed teams.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Ohh cool. I hope I can participate by then. Soo busy I barely have time to play, but if it rounds to lv 50 then I'd be in for the next one. (also for some reason right now my regular house router won't recognize the wifi, and it is wireless 'cuse i use my laptop. my dad has to hook up a seperate router for wifi soon then.)

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
Alakazam17 can you please change the date of the battles to be done by?

As in change the 12th of april to the 8th, I won my first one and I'm pumped for the next one!

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
Alakazam17 can you please change the date of the battles to be done by?

As in change the 12th of april to the 8th, I won my first one and I'm pumped for the next one!

NOOO!!!!! I'm having ENOUGH trouble trying to get in contact with Trainer Kat (who never showed up yesterday...). I don't need a closer deadline breathing down my neck!

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 2, 2014
But you have 4 days, ahwell, Don't Change it!

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
I don't see why people are griping over the due date. A battle takes a half hour, and I doubt someone would deliberately not rise to the challenge after having signed up; they'd forfeit too. If they're not on, there's probably a reason. My opponent was apparently having router issues. *shrug*

Ah well, this gives me time to EV train better versions of my team. ^-^

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
Years
That would be my guess. Can't say for sure, though, as this is all A17's tourney.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
Are there an plans for an international tournament.

This tournament is international. Everyone that has the games and WiFi was able to join.
The only problem was that the games aren't out in other places than Japan and the US yet, so people either had to import, or just wait. :x
I'm sure there will be another one when the games are released in other places as well.

Law07

<--Kaboom-->
Years
Yeah,
My guy is like someone who probably never actually goes on this forum.

I could get through this whole tourney without battling :D

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2007
I know its past the deadline and a bunch of other douchebags are asking for a spot but why not join in, if you have a spot for someone who isn't retarded and actually plays well then lemme know.

Back