• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Uranium

What you think about the project?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayje

The First Maker
Years
That overworld is clearly of a gal, no guy has pink hair and a pony tail o_o.

You mean the battle box? I'm considering on change it's color back to the standard blue. Well, about the grass tile, we are having a hard work to find/make any to replace it... really. Well, where I live, various trees have leaves of that size o_o. I didn't spot those map errors yet =/.

Well, I didn't bother changing the .x and .y values of those as I did with the other scripts. Yeah, the lights are supposed to be like that ^^, but I can change if people start finding that weird.

Thanks for the critics, and keep them coming =p.

my bad had to look at it a bit more closely. maybe lenghten the ponytail more to avoid any further misunderstandings

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
You mean the battle box? I'm considering on change it's color back to the standard blue. Well, about the grass tile, we are having a hard work to find/make any to replace it... really. Well, where I live, various trees have leaves of that size o_o. I didn't spot those map errors yet =/.

Well, I didn't bother changing the .x and .y values of those as I did with the other scripts. Yeah, the lights are supposed to be like that ^^, but I can change if people start finding that weird.

Thanks for the critics, and keep them coming =p.
Never mind about what I said about the map errors. Turns out they don't exist, and I imagined them.

BRpokemaker

Pokémon Versions
Years
the interface is very cool...
the videos is very cool...
all is very cool!
you are the best JV

Last edited:

DigimonMaster

Lurkermon
Years
I recently found this forum and proceeded to be ensared by several tempting projects here and this is among those I am most excited about, I am playing the demo now and love it but the only question I have is this; Is Eletux the only starter actually avail in the demo? No matter what answers I give I get Eletux when I honestly find Flager more interesting.

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Nice.
Still needs some work on the dialogue, as in punctuation and spelling.

Don't worry, right after posting the video on Youtube, Zephyr send me new dialogues to replace those on the vieo that were really old ^^.

I recently found this forum and proceeded to be ensared by several tempting projects here and this is among those I am most excited about, I am playing the demo now and love it but the only question I have is this; Is Eletux the only starter actually avail in the demo? No matter what answers I give I get Eletux when I honestly find Flager more interesting.

I'm glad you like Uranium that much =]. About your problem, yes, you can get all the starters through the test, you just have to choose the best answers, I'll make a video guide showing how to get the starter you want soon. To get Flager answer this: Magmar, Agressive, One hit KOer, Fame and Money and Hyper Beam.

DigimonMaster

Lurkermon
Years
Don't worry, right after posting the video on Youtube, Zephyr send me new dialogues to replace those on the vieo that were really old ^^.

I'm glad you like Uranium that much =]. About your problem, yes, you can get all the starters through the test, you just have to choose the best answers, I'll make a video guide showing how to get the starter you want soon. To get Flager answer this: Magmar, Agressive, One hit KOer, Fame and Money and Hyper Beam.

Thanks, after a little experimentation I was able to finally get him :D I like that your starters actually have an elemental attack to begin with, I always hated having to work to level up and get ember or vine whip, etc. in the official games

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Just wondering, why are the best screens in your sig only? You should put them in the first post.
Well, you're right, I was just too lazy to update that first post before, but I did it today =].

Thanks, after a little experimentation I was able to finally get him :D I like that your starters actually have an elemental attack to begin with, I always hated having to work to level up and get ember or vine whip, etc. in the official games
Have fun with him then ;].

Well pc ppl, I have updated the first post with awesome screens xD, finally. Take a look at them and enjoy~

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Well pc ppl, I have updated the first post with awesome screens xD, finally. Take a look at them and enjoy~

The new screens in the first post look to be quite nice, JV. :P

The rival is like a six-year old boy, though?

Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
The rival is like a six-year old boy, though?

Theo is 11. He's a little sheltered and naiive, plus very competitive, so he acts younger than he is. His OW (and trainer battle sprite to some extent) does make him seem younger than he is; those will be revamped eventually.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Theo is 11. He's a little sheltered and naiive, plus very competitive, so he acts younger than he is. His OW (and trainer battle sprite to some extent) does make him seem younger than he is; those will be revamped eventually.

Makes a little more sense now. XD

I would have felt kind of bad utterly destroying the hopes and dreams of a small child... for a little while at least...

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2010
We'll help!!!
[email protected]
Isaac & cooper

P.S: your graphics are the best like platinum but better and your Pokemon sprites aren't as good cause there kind of from the hoenn region. still good (:

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
The revamp is looking great! Minds think alike when it comes to tiles I guess lol, I have a wall mounted Tv too. The Music is great as always and the Mapping is beautiful. The tiles are pretty good, I think a HG/SS styled Grass tile would fit your games style a bit more, that's just me however. Keep up the good work ;)

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
if the starters only evolve once would it be that they evolve around thirty in the 10's?

what? The starters evolve between the lvls 25 and 30.

We'll help!!!
[email protected]
Isaac & cooper

P.S: your graphics are the best like platinum but better and your Pokemon sprites aren't as good cause there kind of from the hoenn region. still good (:

what?

The revamp is looking great! Minds think alike when it comes to tiles I guess lol, I have a wall mounted Tv too. The Music is great as always and the Mapping is beautiful. The tiles are pretty good, I think a HG/SS styled Grass tile would fit your games style a bit more, that's just me however. Keep up the good work ;)

Man, it looks like you are spying me while I'm working on the project, I already changed the tall grass to Alucus' hg/ss style one ;]. It looks much better now.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 14, 2013
Ahahah! Uranium is way better than Garnet XD
I tried the demo and i liked it! The only thing i didn't apreciate was the graphics. But now... *A*

~JV~

Dev of Pokémon Uranium
Years
Really good new screens. Your game is now on a par with the other great looking games like Garnet and August Emerald.

Thanks I guess ^^.

Ahahah! Uranium is way better than Garnet XD
I tried the demo and i liked it! The only thing i didn't apreciate was the graphics. But now... *A*

Well, the thing is I am around here for more time than you xD. Both games are great ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back