• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: General Questions & Answers Thread

Have you ever found a shiny?

• Yes

Votes: 30 49.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Yes, but I lost it!

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

.hack

skunkape
Years
In PMD 1 now I just beat Suicune but there is two places which say "Go" one is where Lugia is and one is where Ho-oh is. All I want to know is what would be best to do first and bear in mind I mean like easier and lower floored. Also if anyone knows could they say how many floors for each of those dungeons??

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
In PMD 1 now I just beat Suicune but there is two places which say "Go" one is where Lugia is and one is where Ho-oh is. All I want to know is what would be best to do first and bear in mind I mean like easier and lower floored. Also if anyone knows could they say how many floors for each of those dungeons??
Go to Ho-Oh's dungeon ;)
It has "only" 40F.
Silver Trench has crazy 99F and 3 (
If I remember correctly they are 15, 50 and 75.) floors has HUGE monster houses.
By saying HUGE I really mean it. Those floors are clean and there's huge amount of pokemon. And what's really annoying is that some of them are Gorebyss who are using Agility what speeds up every pokemon on the floor.
You should have some Petrify Orbs.

Riolu can be a bit complicated.. if my memory serves me well, I remember a dungeon in the very beginning with tons of flying Pokemon such as Doduo.
Obviously you're just starting off.. so failing missions will be a frequent thing in that dungeon due to Riolu's weakness.. unless you train persistently for a little while.
Kind of a pain if you ask me..

Well if you have right egg move (I had Bite) flying types aren't such a pain in butt =)

.hack

skunkape
Years
Thanks =3
I didn't know Silver trench was 99 floors. Since it's kind of a side plot I hope I don't have to do it to progress.
Oh and just mentioning it took me forever but I recruited Entei and Suicune (Entei 8 trys, Suicune 2 trys) but by the time I was finished I was so tired I couldn't go get Raikou. I thought it would be good to re-treck through and recruit 'em since I need all the extra exp I can get =3

Ev Trainer X

Your average insane gamer
Years
Riolu can be a bit complicated.. if my memory serves me well, I remember a dungeon in the very beginning with tons of flying Pokemon such as Doduo.
Obviously you're just starting off.. so failing missions will be a frequent thing in that dungeon due to Riolu's weakness.. unless you train persistently for a little while.
Kind of a pain if you ask me..

Munchlax is automatically covered from it's only weakness in the very beginning..
So that's probably the most simple one of Ev Trainer X options, even counting Riolu.

... Unless I'm being dumb again and missing a huge detail.

Well, there's that, plus I've already played through this game 5 times with Riolu, not counting when I've had it as a partner.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
I believe it depends on the game..
In SoulSilver you must defeat or capture Lugia to proceed to the Pokemon League.
As for HeartGold I am not 100% sure I'm sorry to say..
Due to the nature of SoulSilver, I'm assuming you only have to defeat/capture Ho-oh to proceed in HeartGold.
I think he's talking about Mystery Dungeon, not HG/SS.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I believe it depends on the game..
In SoulSilver you must defeat or capture Lugia to proceed to the Pokemon League.
As for HeartGold I am not 100% sure I'm sorry to say..
Due to the nature of SoulSilver, I'm assuming you only have to defeat/capture Ho-oh to proceed in HeartGold.
This is Spin-Off's question thread =)
HG/SS are main games =)
Anyways

I just defeated Ho-oh.
So do I have to beat Lugia to continue the game?
Not just defeat you must recruit it =)
Ho-Oh must also be recruited :D

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
Years
I want to know something about the second chances in Pokemon Colosseum. How does the second chance at the Realgem Tower works? Does it like act like the story at the Realgem Tower didn't end yet?

Also on second chances, do the Shadow Pokemon have a different gender and nature?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
Oh crap. Imma recruit Suicune and Ho-oh then if I can be bothered try once for Lugia.
If not, after that I'll just claim to of completed it without of done Lugia.
Thanks =3

jirachis_best_friend

Aura Hunter
Years
Uhhmm. I have a quick question about PMD: EoS. I have a Togetic that used to know Ancient Power, and now in it's place is apparently 'Nothing' which has 99 PP and $$$ as a description. Like, what happened? x:

Years
I'm trying to play EoS on no$gba 2.6a emulator but I can't save the game after the first mission, is there any solution to this?
and my cartridge is already set to flash 512k

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
I'm trying to get an Eevee in Joyous Tower in PMD:Blue but I always faint before I get to the floors where Eevee can be found. What's the best Pokemon to use in this dungeon?

They must have high stats at level 1 and must be able to level up quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back