< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games League of Legends

Notices

Video Games For all of your gaming needs! From console gaming to Let's Plays, this area encompasses all things relevant to gaming and gamers.

Reply Post Reply

Old December 17th, 2015 (2:55 PM).
Pikaaa?
Silver Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolafus View Post
I'm having fun this preseason, as I get back into LoL, but I'm not liking Rageblade right now. I was playing Nocturne jungle, and my Gnar was up against a Jax top. Knowing how strong he is right now, I ganked a couple times early and we managed to kill him twice. I thought that was enough to shut him down and give my Gnar a sizable lead, especially since the enemy Skarner was never top. Well, once the Jax built his rageblade, he stomped Gnar top and picked up three kills back to back. Adding to the fact that the enemy Skarner went from 1/4 to 5/4 in less than ten minutes, and I was feeling like there wasn't much I could do. Maybe it was a fluke, and I'll be the first to admit I'm a horrible jungler, but Jax snowballing that hard on top after two early deaths seems like it shouldn't happen.

On the bright side, Tahm makes it into my support pool and I got Hextech Galio, and I'm so excited about it.
Yeah Rageblade is a real big problem right now, it makes the game near enough unplayable, and I have also noticed that minnion block has seen a massive increase from the start of patch 5.23

But yeah i'm a Top/Jungle main on the EUW server - Sobék

| Breeding Grounds |
Friend Code |

Relevant Advertising!

Old December 30th, 2015 (1:43 AM).
Silenced
Super Moderator

Nature: Calm
Have you guys been seeing the teasers for the new champ? At least I think it's a new champ.
PairPC sister
Movie Review: The Boy
Old January 1st, 2016 (8:11 PM).
Here's a tip and a spear to go with it

Nature: Adamant
Happy new year PC Summoners.

Anyway, I haven't posted anything in this thread because of its own lack of activity but seeing that there is some activity now, might as well give my overall thoughts:

= Rapid Fire Cannon is currently one of my favorite items in the game right now. Its whole mod of just increasing your attack range for one attack is already pretty good, but it working on certain skills such as Ekko's Phase Dive, Hecarim's Devasating Charge, Wukong's Crushing Blow, and of course the most common in TF's Pick A Card is what's making this item so good to make some crazy niche build out of.

= Illiaoi is one of the most fun champs I've ever used. I really like the way her entire kit works and she has a lot of potential to flat out carry games with her ability to team fight. Landing a 5 Man ulti and getting those tentacles along with your team's wombo is one of the most satisfying things I've done in League.

= Poppy Rework has a lot of issues that I don't like. The way her ulti works is fine and all, especially if its meant to remove someone from a teamfight should the big channel was used, but what about the mashed R situation? That's something that really bothers me. Since allies cannot target enemies that were hit by Poppy's R, that means a lot of missed damage. Of course, something will be done soon but right now, its what hindering me from using the character.

= Thunderlords Decree is so broken of a mastery right now (this current patch, nerf the Ferocity Keystones because they were OP, buff Thunderlords because it wasn't doing much pre-patch 5.24, Classic Rito), everyone can pretty much use it. Even Amumu can use it.

= I'm pretty hyped with the new Assassin's Dagger item that's coming out. Ever since Last Whisper was reworked into a rather mukty version, just stacking enough HP was enough to shut off damage since LW itself is as I've mentioned before, really crappy. This new AD assassin item is pretty cool with its missing HP bonus damage mechanic.. its still in internal testing in the PBE and I hope it finds its way into the live server. I've been itching to make some new 100-0 Bursts.
Official ME/AMA Thread Open
I should have included Lucina in this Team. Why Batman.bmp
Old January 7th, 2016 (6:12 PM).
ModeratorBSCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nolafus View Post
Have you guys been seeing the teasers for the new champ? At least I think it's a new champ.
New champ alright. Creepy, cool, I like him.

Old January 8th, 2016 (4:35 AM).

I already locked in for playing Jhin on release, and just to make sure that I have enough IP to buy extra runes, I already have enough cash to spend on RP.

Also, Japan is getting a lot of love from Rito with the release of the JP Client and best of all, JP Voice overs.

Jinx Voice over is so adorable, all of my standards are in it.

One Rocket Girl? Why do i have a feeling that this JP Jinx sounds a lot like One Punch Man's Tatsumaki/Tornado? Well that gives me more reasons to build Runaan's Hurricane anyway.
Old January 9th, 2016 (12:05 AM).
Silenced
Super Moderator

Nature: Calm
Apparently the new champ's character was so dark, the writers had to take breaks working on him.

My best guess right now is an ADC that makes use of the elements and sees death as his masterpiece. I think he uses a gun in that video, and there's evidence of fire, air, earth, and ice, with each death having something beautiful about it. I'm really bad at the ADC role, but I'm liking the character so far.
PairPC sister
Movie Review: The Boy
Old January 9th, 2016 (10:24 AM). Edited January 9th, 2016 by Xin ZhaoYun.

Okay League PC people, i have something to ask:

is it me, or is Quinn still one of the silliest champions that anyone can play right now? Lets look at how silly she is:

- Ultimate that grants her Ginourmous amount of FLAT movement speed with NO COOLDOWN, and just a Mana Cost?

- Quinn;s ulti enables her to be the most mobile champion in the game, right now. She outpaces ANYONE even with Teleport, and she's even sillier with Teleport. She's makes Hecarim look slow.

- I get that Her ulti can be stopped by one mere tick of damage, but that doesn't stop her ability to outpace everyone in the game with a skill that has no cooldown. TF be shamed.

- Actually that's it. I'm pretty fine with the rest of her current kit as of late, which in some cases Jungle Quinn is not only possible, but its pretty darn viable to even play and carry a game with. But her ulti.. Behind Enemy Lines.. jesus.

I feel like every time i play a game and we are up against Quinn, everyone tilts much harder than usual. Quinn's really broken ulti and ability to just get to Point A to be in mere millisecodns (not even joking) is extremely potent. It makes playing any game especially a Solo que game very tilt heavy for the allies one can get.

Also, I'm hyped for the next patch. Rito finally decided to rebuff all of the Ferocity Keystones (And Deathfire Touch being the most buffed of all) because of the overnerfs they got and with Thunderlords just becoming so OU. Heck Thunderlords didn't even get the nerf but the one Mastery that made it even stronger did. Talking about Precision. That Mastery that gives us a Flat amount of Both Armor Pen + Magic Pen AND additional of such per level. I'm pretty surprised that this was is getting nerfed after it got buffed for not being "point worthy enough" just a few Preseason patches ago. Then again, I wasn't surprised. Rito's tendency to nerf the wrong areas is still pretty much there, so still expect to see those 5 Thunderlords team comps to bombard your teams.

Also, we should say our byes to Runeglaive boys and girls. Next patch, it will be replaced with the new Runic Echoes as the new AP Jungler item. It was fun while it lasted for a year. Gonna miss Eve having the damage that she needed early.
Old 3 Days Ago (6:03 AM).
I'm back! .... I think

I hate the new Quinn with burning passion. How do you even put the new Quinn behind? You make her have to recall but she returns in 10 seconds. And her E-AA-Q-AA damage is just bull-.

Also Jhin has some Op damage. Too bad most of the meta champions atm completely ruin his, or any other ADCs day.

Also i'm just gonna go ahead and spam Zed this patch till he and the new item are nerfed to the ground, RIP my main.
I'll put something here soon, I think...
Old 2 Days Ago (9:26 AM).

I was advised by some folks to play HotS as a prelude to "serious" ones, so I might check LoL sometime later.
Old 1 Day Ago (8:31 AM).

I'm certainly enjoying patch 6.3 right now especially when I'm just Russian overkilling supermerdering some people with the new change to Xin's W skill. Also, many of the powerhouses got some little nerfs as well, which is good as i got a little sick and tired of playing against many of the OPs a few patches ago.

New Xin W passive => aside from the heal every 3rd hit, Xin now critically strikes for an extra damage. The extra "crit" damage isn't really high but it did help him deal more DPS overall, i assure you guys, as a Xin player, its not like an overpowering broken change. You still have to wait for a few more items before you can instagib people.
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links