• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Have you watched....? (Anime)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I saw a thread like this for video games, so I figured it would be nice to have a anime version of it.

You basically just post an anime series you're watching and tell someone if you watched the anime they're watching.

I'll start it off with..

Anyone else watching/ have watched The Touhou Anime Project? Been really enjoying it, thus my Avatar/Sig

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I've been meaning to, but I'm starting to hear a lot more conflicting opinions on it than before, which is, of course, expected with any new-ish anime, but it's beginning to become more and more negatively inclined speech, so I've dropped it down on my priorities list. :(

Have you seen Guilty Crown?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Yes!!!! Guilty Crown is my favorite anime!

Have you seen Kiba?

Years
I have not seen Kiba. I might have to look it up later because i'm not familiar with it.

Have you seen Durarara!!?

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I've heard of it and I considered watching when new episodes started airing last year, but I didn't because it felt like too much of a commitment.

Have you ever seen Bakemonogatari?

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I have not, although I've seen Durarara!! and (almost) everyone I know who's seen both has told me that Baccano! is much better. After I finish Omamori Himari I'll start it.

Have you seen Alien Nine?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I've loved FLCL ever since it premiered on Adult Swim's block a few years ago. Such a great anime!

Have you seen Gintama?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Watched the first episode a few weeks ago, but I am too lazy to continue it cos its like 300++ episodes and I normally want to finish my animes ASAP.

Have you watched SKET Dance? (they did a cross-over with Gintama not too long ago.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back