• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Which'll you choose?

Which one will you choose?!

• Total voters

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Picking the female for once! I actually prefer the female protagonist than the male. Shocking, isn't it? She has a cute design and I feel like she expresses how I am. Wear whatever the hell you want. lol I'll name her Alli or Allison because that's my favorite girl name.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 20, 2022
I only choose the girl character on replays. Otherwise I always go with the boy since, well, since I'm a boy :P As for name, I usually just use my real name for the sake of ease.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
OFF TOPIC: I'm so jealous of all the in-game trainers named Jonathan.
Waitwaitwait, I've never seen any in-game trainers named Jonathan. TELL ME E-VER-Y-THING!

Maybe it's time to switch things up a bit. After nearly 15 years of playing as a male character, a little genderbending might be good for me, for whatever reason. It certainly might add a new perspective on the game. As for names, I normally just choose the default one; not creative enough to think of any, and my real name normally breaches the character limit.

Having said this, I'll probably forget the above and choose the male character out of default. Sigh...

Years
I will pick the female Trainer as I am female in reality.

As for her name, I will continue naming her Nichole (my real name).

I will never use male Trainers in my main playthrough, the only things I genderbend with are avatars/signatures.

Since my days of Ruby, I have always picked female and they usually look better than the male.

ℓatte

Albino Latte
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 16, 2012
Picking the girl. Her hair kind of looks like sheep horns, so I approve. Probably going to name her Latte or Frappe like I normally do~

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
Years
I will also be picking the male for my main game in B2W2, it's name will either be my real name, or TheGr8. It depends on how I feel when I start the game, maybe I'll pick the girl in my other version of the game, I usually tend to do that so I can switch it up a bit.

Years
  • Age 51
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
I'm planning to pick the male character, since I do it so well in real life. ;)

Years
I'm gonna go with the guy, but knowing me, I'll probably start the game all over after a certain amount of time and pick the girl.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
In Black 2 I'll play through as a girl because I am a girl. And since I played as the boy in Black I want to do the opposite.

In White 2 I'll play as a boy because I played as a girl in White.

Incepticon

The Fakemon Spriter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 28, 2012
The guy of course. I guess Cosmo will be his name. I don't even know why.

Gonzo

RNG Sommelier
Years
I'm definitely picking female character because her sprite is just lovely! I'm going to name her Camilla (like I always do for female characters) because it's the name of Gonzo's hen :3

Flygon-Gal

Fly Away!
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2012
Female, because I am female and name - Gina because i can't fit my full name in (Georgina)

Back