• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Perhaps he went along with your sarcasm like I do when I catch it and then they think I'm taking them serious and I'm all just 'lmao I'm just rolling with it gosh can't i do that'

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Ugh...it's too damn warm in the library... and to freaking cold outside. XD
25 degrees C inside, -8 outside -.-

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That is potentially the best whoops I have ever heard of, Sammy.

Speaking of whoops I kind of bought a Bearded Dragon. ahaha

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My sister and I went to the pet store a few weeks ago and were looking at all the animals and when I laid my eyes on a Bearded Dragon it was so cute and I was just squeeing about it the whole time. So when my Dad gave us money for Christmas my sister was all 'now you can get one!' ... so i did. And luckily, with the money I received last week, I had enough for it. It really helped that one of the employees at the store was selling their starter kit for only $100 so I didn't have to purchase one at the store for like... $80 more. ♥

Arma

The Hyena
Years

Ah, okay, you'd better take good care of it then. ;)
Man I want a new pet as well... The aquarium have doesn't count... even though its possible to pet the guppies when you put one of your fingers in the water. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back