• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CHALLENGE THE OVERLORD!

Years
yeah, il battle you, none of my pokemon are cheated but saying that, i have not EV trained them so it could be intresting.........! il battle you at 7pm any day, my friend code is

3267-5097-1147

I too am in GTM so may the best battler win!:)

Good game. Keep practicing and you'll get better in no time.

Sitrus

is not sweet.
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2012
I'll battle you. A bit of info you might need to know.

I hacked my Pokemon. They are legal (moveset and ability-wise). So I have little to no advantages (I do have Dream World abilities).
Because of the fact that the game can still detect they're hacked, it won't let you upload the battle video. Don't even try.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
Can I battle you on PO?

And you're in GMT, I'm in GMT-8,so tell me a time that would work.

Years
I'll battle you. A bit of info you might need to know.

I hacked my Pokemon. They are legal (moveset and ability-wise). So I have little to no advantages (I do have Dream World abilities).
Because of the fact that the game can still detect they're hacked, it won't let you upload the battle video. Don't even try.

Yeah, that's fine. I need your FC and tell me when you're available to battle.

Can I battle you on PO?

And you're in GMT, I'm in GMT-8,so tell me a time that would work.

Yeah, we can battle on PO. You arrange the time with me, since I'm not really that busy at the moment.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I'm confused... You can use Garchomp but I can't use Blaziken?

I think Garchomp got moved down tiers this generation, I'm not sure though but he's not on the Uber list I checked. :/

Garchomp is not an Uber. They started fresh, with a new ban list. Blaziken was banned because it's incredibly broken with Speed Boost; the only things that beat it are Aqua Jet (not even a method of beating it in sun), Slowbro, and Prankster Paralysis via Thundurus Thunder Wave or Whimsicott Stun Spores. It's just too good with nothing being able to outspeed it ever.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
Good game. Your Excadrill really had me worried for a bit there.

I thought you would set up SR first turn with Tyranitar.
And, it was all because of you Jellicent's cursed body. XD
I would've killed Chomp with EQ.
But still good game.

Years
Due to the recent banning of Garchomp, until further notice, the Overlord will not be accepting any challenges. Ideally, this topic should be locked.

Last edited:

Brolijah

Secretly (Not) Active
Years
"Overlord Drakow, although i agree with what you say, and would rather not interfere; i challenge you! Hope? it's such a facade for saying "I give up on..." So i shall only strive for the win, knowing i can. So; whose darkness is stronger? As strong as mine is, i cant help but wonder: 'Is it strong with my Pokemon?' ... ... Come on! Lets battle!" FC in sig

Alright im back and ready to battle :) pls VM me wen we're online

Last edited:
Back