• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Electivire's Shocking Shop

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
Years
EVENTS
Spoiler:

SHINIES
Spoiler:

TROPHY CASE
Spoiler:

<3

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Hey there Shiny Electivire, congrats on the new shop.

In addition to the trade for the Reshiram and Zekrom we've previously set up, could you check my thread for these?

PC Nagoya Lv. 40 Mild Chimchar
TRU Lv. 100 Bold Regigagas
FAL2010 Lv. 5 Docile Mew
MSTRY Lv. 10 Modest Mew
JAP Lv. 50 Quiet Heatran (Pokemon Ranger)
JAP Lv. 10 Naughty Celebi
JAP Lv. 50 Rash Celebi (Pokemon Movie 10)
JAP Lv. 50 Adamant Scizor (Wi-Fi Gift)
WISHMKR Lv. 5 Hardy Jirachi
Gamestp Lv. 50 Mild Deoxys
JAP Lv. 10 Relaxed Celebi
JAP Lv. 50 Naughty Pikachu (Wi-Fi Gift)(Ash's Pikachu)
TRU Lv. 100 Serious Arceus
GAMESTP Lv. 50 Rash Celebi
FAL2010 Lv. 5 Timid Mew
GAMESTP Lv. 50 Modest Celebi
TRU Lv. 100 Lonely Regigas
NWS Lv. 50 Timid Manaphy
ALAMOS Lv. 50 Timid Darkrai​

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
Years
Hey there Shiny Electivire, congrats on the new shop.

In addition to the trade for the Reshiram and Zekrom we've previously set up, could you check my thread for these?

PC Nagoya Lv. 40 Mild Chimchar
TRU Lv. 100 Bold Regigagas
FAL2010 Lv. 5 Docile Mew
MSTRY Lv. 10 Modest Mew
JAP Lv. 50 Quiet Heatran (Pokemon Ranger)
JAP Lv. 10 Naughty Celebi
JAP Lv. 50 Rash Celebi (Pokemon Movie 10)
JAP Lv. 50 Adamant Scizor (Wi-Fi Gift)
WISHMKR Lv. 5 Hardy Jirachi
Gamestp Lv. 50 Mild Deoxys
JAP Lv. 10 Relaxed Celebi
JAP Lv. 50 Naughty Pikachu (Wi-Fi Gift)(Ash's Pikachu)
TRU Lv. 100 Serious Arceus
GAMESTP Lv. 50 Rash Celebi
FAL2010 Lv. 5 Timid Mew
GAMESTP Lv. 50 Modest Celebi
TRU Lv. 100 Lonely Regigas
NWS Lv. 50 Timid Manaphy
ALAMOS Lv. 50 Timid Darkrai​
Sure. Can we do the reshiram/zekrom trade first, as I'd have to get the others all cloned? I got clones of the Reshiram/Zekrom available.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2013
Hey dude I got some events you don't have and you have some that I don't. I am offering...

Gamestop Shiny Pichu
Nintendo of Korea Darkrai

In exchange for your...

PC Nyoga Chimchar
NWS Manaphy

deal?

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Hey, i've got a Gamestop Meloetta and I don't see it on the list of events that you do have. Think you'd be interested in trading one of your other event pokemon and an extra item for the Meloetta? :P

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I have some of the fith gen events including a Keldeo (The Pre-Released one before BW2), Gensect (The WiFi event that happened not too long ago), Victini (given to be my Tabor) and the Gamestop Meloetta.

I also have some Pokemon that my friend got from his Emerald, but I don't know how 'legit' they are as the catch dates are July 2012.

Would the Gamestop US Rash Celebi , Relaxed Jirachi and US Modest or Timid Mew be possible to trade? I can clone as well if you would be willing to allow me to do so :3

IsaacTwentySeven

Shiny Electivire
Years
I have some of the fith gen events including a Keldeo (The Pre-Released one before BW2), Gensect (The WiFi event that happened not too long ago), Victini (given to be my Tabor) and the Gamestop Meloetta.

I also have some Pokemon that my friend got from his Emerald, but I don't know how 'legit' they are as the catch dates are July 2012.

Would the Gamestop US Rash Celebi , Relaxed Jirachi and US Modest or Timid Mew be possible to trade? I can clone as well if you would be willing to allow me to do so :3
Yep, I can trade them if you can clone them and return the original :P

Back