• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Game of Thrones Challenge

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
Name: CDChaser
House: House Targaryen
Game: Pokemon Y

I think I may also do a "Ultimate" run, however I will play each house on one game. If that's okay?

You can do the "Ultimate" run on one game if you wish. I've got no problem with that. Just remember to update your progress as regularly as can.

Meanwhile, Challenge for House Targaryen is confirmed. Good luck!!!! :)

✎ BlueFoxCreations

Developing Pokémon Alibi
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Quick question, with House Targaryen, and the exiled rule, as well as items you find, are you allowed to use items your given?

✎ BlueFoxCreations

Developing Pokémon Alibi
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
Update 1:

So, I ended up losing the game because a Snorlax killed my only pokémon, so onto House Stark!

Log:
Spoiler:

End Team:
Spoiler:

Deathbot

Chicken Apocalypse Survivor
Years
So, since my last update I have done a fair bit. I have beaten gyms 2-4, and am now training to beat the 5th gym.
-My current team is Catelyn (Lv 36 Purrloin), Brandon (Lv 36 Magnezone), Rickard (Lv 26 Herdier) and Benjen (Lv 28 Ferroseed).
-I also have Robb the Riolu and Rickon the Eevee (Umbreon) in my PC incase the others die.
-Will soon add Eddard (Not sure) and Lyanna (Escavalier)

✎ BlueFoxCreations

Developing Pokémon Alibi
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
First Update for House Stark:

Log:
Spoiler:

Team so far:
Spoiler:

Deathbot

Chicken Apocalypse Survivor
Years
Next update for House Stark-

Beat gym 5 using only Ferroseed, proceeded to defeat gym 6 using only Magnezone. Caught Skorupi and Escavalier (well technically traded).

Current team-

Spoiler:

✎ BlueFoxCreations

Developing Pokémon Alibi
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 26, 2017
House Stark Update 2
Forgive me in that I can't provide a good update of what I have done.
I did everything I needed to after beating Viola. (Like going to the Pokémon lab, chose squirrel put in box, and did the parfum palace thing.)
This time, I did not die to Snorlax! Bran is the best decision I have ever made.
Now in ambrette aquarium, about to go to cyllage city.
Wish me luck!

Team:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 30, 2014
This is interesting, I am going to try this out, let's hope I don't fail! xD

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
Username: Logical Cabbage

House: Targaryen

Game: Emerald

Challenge Confirmed. Good Luck!!! :)

This is interesting, I am going to try this out, let's hope I don't fail! xD

Do you want to submit a formal challenge? If so, please identify a House and a game to take this challenge under and I will register your challenge. Thank you!! :)

Last edited:
Years
Sorry about the lack of updates. I'll update as soon as I can, next week probably.

Hi, im back but with bad news because I lost all my pokemon :P Went to the gym and the first guy killed Trystane and then went to catch a Buneary and she killed Oberyn, so I lost :(

I am considering giving it another go with the Greyjoy but I was thinking that maybe you could add Water for the required type, they are pirates after all, have the best fleet in westeros (one of the best atleast) and their god is the Drowned God. Maybe also Dark type, but mainly water would be the best to add. You could also add a new House Rule for the greyjoy:

Pay the Iron Price: You can't buy anything (except pokeballs so you dont run out of them).

Last edited:

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
Hi, im back but with bad news because I lost all my pokemon :P Went to the gym and the first guy killed Trystane and then went to catch a Buneary and she killed Oberyn, so I lost :(

I am considering giving it another go with the Greyjoy but I was thinking that maybe you could add Water for the required type, they are pirates after all, have the best fleet in westeros (one of the best atleast) and their god is the Drowned God. Maybe also Dark type, but mainly water would be the best to add. You could also add a new House Rule for the greyjoy:

Pay the Iron Price: You can't buy anything (except pokeballs so you dont run out of them).

I made the addition and changes. I also added secondary rules to Houses Martell, Tyrell, Tully and Arryn.

inksplashed-heart

mimikyu stan
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
I'd love to join! Having just beaten Pokemon Glazed, this seems like something I could get behind. Just give me some time to pick between Stark or Targaryen and Sinnoh or Unova. :)

I have this idea, though. For the Starks, how about adding a compulsory Pokemon for Sansa? Like, something stereotypically beautiful, like Gardevoir (although I realize that's incorrect typing) or "little bird"-like that's actually very powerful ;)

Edit: I've made my choice!

Username: inksplashed-heart
House Stark
Game: Platinum

Question: I chose Piplup as a starter, because it evolves to have a Stark type, steel. But upon rereading the rules, there's nothing that says whether the starter should be used up until a house-type is caught, or if I should hack in a house-type, or if I'm permitted to use Pokemon that will eventually get my house's types...

Last edited:

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
Username: inksplashed-heart
House Stark
Game: Platinum

Question: I chose Piplup as a starter, because it evolves to have a Stark type, steel. But upon rereading the rules, there's nothing that says whether the starter should be used up until a house-type is caught, or if I should hack in a house-type, or if I'm permitted to use Pokemon that will eventually get my house's types...

Challenge Confirmed!!! :)

It's no problem that Piplup doesn't fit the Stark typing until Empoleon. As long the form you intend on using on your final team fits the required typing, it's all that matters.

Last edited:

inksplashed-heart

mimikyu stan
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
The Tale of How Winter Came To Sinnoh

Update 1

Spoiler:

Update 2
It's a bit late, as a storm blew in and the power went down and all my gadgets ran out of battery, so...
Anyway, have at ye, Eterna City Gym!

Spoiler:

Update 3
Forgive me if this is a bit short, I got caught up in playing and not in recording details.
Spoiler:

Update 4

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Hi, just want you to know I haven't given up on this challenge, I'm just waiting for a friend of mine to trade me an level 5 Aron (because I have pokemon Y) so I can use it on my greyjoy run.
Just one question, is it okay if the aron comes with the mega stone for Aggron?

RoreyG

Lizardon Man
Years
Hi, just want you to know I haven't given up on this challenge, I'm just waiting for a friend of mine to trade me an level 5 Aron (because I have pokemon Y) so I can use it on my greyjoy run.
Just one question, is it okay if the aron comes with the mega stone for Aggron?

Fine by me. When you start, just let me know so that I can add your name to the list of challengers.

Back