• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
It is the last rocket (the one sitting by the 2 slowpoke.) As I walk out to leave the cave I go about 3 steps to the left, the game stops for about 2 seconds. I can see the old man in the corner of my screen, and he starts his dialogue. After he finishes the the game freezes, but does not chrash. I have tried escape ropeing out but, the that cause some other problems, as the rocket gaurding the gym is still there.

That's new... I don't know, maybe is the rom, but I think you must wait until Zel sais something.:( It's strange, my game worked correctly...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
i am wondering if every legend in the game gets a lil event or puzzle to catch them , your going to do something like that zel ??

Yes, in fact. I've finished the planning on every legendary. You'll need a few new abilities and items and completing a few tasks to being able to get all of them. Well, as a matter of fact, I can tell you that I'd like to dispose that "Teleport" ability and replace it with a new "Teleport" ability, much cooler than the previous one.
Also, we know about the problems with TR's event in Azalea, I just fixed the last rocket and anything else is just broken. However, I'm quite far from that event, so I'll have a more in-depth look at it when I restart my game. Oh! And by the way, we also know that I forgot to put fishing pokemon at that route. So there's no more need to mention it. Thanks!
Finally, I know there's anxious people out there. So, I'm begging (yes... begging) for patience. Patience for the people who want the B4, and patience for the people for not getting mad at them, or with the people who don't read the first post. Thanks, let's keep things calm and :cool:

OK...

On other news... Well... There's an awesome info coming soon, something that will really be useful for all FR hackers. I need a confirmation, so you wait.

And lastly, well, I think I'll start attempting to add a little music, just to learn with a few midis I have, to see how they sound. Once I finish learning, I'll start really inserting the old gen music, but then... I would need resources. Since Kike-Scott has contacted a guy named Reason (I don't really know what they are talking about :P), I wouldn't like to use the same music. So if you know someone else skilled at midi music making who could make the GSC music (and that I could contact), or if YOU are skilled at music making (which would be better... XD), and you'd like to give me a hand, just drop me a PM.

Sigh... It's not nice having no musical talent... <:o

Don't start asking where I am in the game, just looking at the first post is enough, since I always update it as soon as I advance a bit.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
Ho-oh says,
Okay, sorry i was cross. any way, the legends in the tower was not gameshark work, but missingno in fire red was the work of my action replay. I can post the code if you want me to.

no, this isn't the place for that kind of thing.

@zel: glad to see you have some ideas waiting for us.

EDIT: THIS IS MY OFFICIAL 100TH POST ON THE PKMNCOMMUNITY!!

Last edited:

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
Huh, I could of swore I asked this question yesterday but I can't find the post amywhere. So please forgive me if I am being redundant. Zel, I haven't heard anything about the pokegear since the first post. Are you still trying to come up with somthing or is it not going to happen?

Years
I expect there will be pokegear, but just not an all-in-one system. We already have the map, the teachy TV and the fone has kind of been replaced by the VS Seeker.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2014
hi Zel
on this page You can find pokemon sprites from D/P for pokemon 1-386 thy loook much better than ones in fire red pokemonelite2000.com/sprites.html ... and maybe You should use sprites from pokemon mystery dungeon for pokemons on field like 3 dogs when back to life and other legends that sprites whasn't in fire red like Jirachi and celebi ...
sorry for my english :P and keep up the good work, Your hack is the greates hack ever :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2014
yes Zel said all 386 will be catchable...but about deoxys, what form will he have ?? speed, atack or defend ??

Years
Well, if Deoxys is one of the 386 pokemon, I THINK he may be capturable.

But you know, sometimes 386 doesn't include all the FRLGRSE pokemon.. :(

Truly tragic.

However,
All this spam makes me sad.

And, I too am curious as to what you will do with the pokegear.

Is it really necessary?

The Radio seems like it would be the hardest thing to script imo. :(

Oh well, have fun with that.

:]

I'm waiting, like everyone else.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen today
Obviously, Attack Deoxys, as this is a firered hack.

386 is the ammount of Pokemon in generation 3, so it is all of them.

Years
you can input al the 3 deoxys's or maybe by chooise when u pick ur start
totodile - defense
cyndaquil - attack
chikorite - speed
dont know if that is possible tho xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back