• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
77. Last Pokemon movie I watched was Destiny Deoxys.

And I think I'll keep this theme for probably a week or 2, even if it is a Serebii bot avy I just love the Celebi pic too much lol.

Years

ShadowExcadrill needs to put an extra space in his signature (where his pair is)...

Now, to see if you are trying to liberate Pokemon...

Joshawott

Banned
Years
85. Regarding the whole Portal topic, I have yet to play those games but I am one of the few people who thought Metroid Prime 2 was better than the first, so I'm looking forward to finding out which I enjoy more.

As for today being Easter and all, I'm 17 years-old and still get treats. Hell yeah! :P

TY

I can use a little handicap with Tiberian Sun, as the AI sees my stealth...

Years

Who hates this stinking pile of trash?

Spoiler:

My least fave Pokemon ever, so ugly.

Years

This is even worse than Garbodor IMO... and it's something you know I want to scream "Haters Gonna Hate" at:

Spoiler:

So creepy... no wonder Hikari hate him.

Last edited:
Years

It is indeed scary... it looks like hes trying to...

to... *PEGI-3*

100% agreed, and on top of that he's like a stereotype of some sort.

Ever heard of all those white-haired male characters in several anime series including some popular ones like Bleach and Vampire Knight? Well, he's a stereotype of that little concept, which is why I find him creepy.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I'll admit he's a little creepy. Still: why such hate? o.o;; I dun understand the blatant hatred.

And Garbodor is adorable what are you talking about ;;

In other news: glad I'm not living in Michigan right now. Miss the people, but the State is 9001 different levels of screwed up.

A Pixy

Cruel?
Years
Hey, wouldn't you hate a guy who spreads information about the unheard of inner workings society has made? How dare he tell us things and try to expand our horizon.

Also, Sceptile is the ugliest.

Sceptile_icon.png

No discussion.

Personally, I prefer this picture of Mr. A.

Spoiler:

Better depicts his views on life and life's views on him.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I personally think a large amount of final evolutions from Gen IV were my least favorites. Example being Magmortar.

I like readin' up on WL, to be honest. Always interesting to see what they've got to share that no one else will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back