• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome back Larinelle & Snorlax :3 I hope you guys stick around and... not leave. xD There's a lot of excitement on Pokemon coming your way, it's not worth missing out at all! :D

& see ya around Hikari! Hope you get your compy fixed soon. It probably needs cleaning.

Last edited:

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
Hey everyone, I'm back sooner than expected, I left about a month and a half ago, and I wasn't supposed to be able to return 'til the end of December, but I'm back early.

As some of you may know, I went on a small tour with my band, we had to cancel the rest of it because my husband was passing out at random times for no reason, and had some anger strikes(which he broke our drummer's nose during one of them). He got x-ray'd and we found out he has a brain tumor(he's going to be fine btw), so obviously we can't tour anymore for now.
He's having the surgery tonight, and he'll be able to leave on the twelfth or thirteenth, according to his doctor, so guess what I getting him as a welcome home present (hinthint on the bolded word :P).

So anyways, I'm back, I'll probably just hang out in challenges, but if anybody wants to talk or anything, just VM(or PM) me.

and Hikari, I hope you get your computer fixed, I hate when my laptop shuts down for no reason. :P

Deja Vu

Smug Lord
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2014
Hey there, PokeCommunity. I honestly feel like I'm greeting an old friend. So I'll tell you about myself as if you were, in fact, an old friend. I started here a long time ago, maybe early 2009. I've operated under many different monikers here at PC, but this is still my original account. My last real activity here was February of 2011. I'm not as into Pokemon now as I was, considering my finances don't allow me to have the newer games. However, I remember loving the community here and hope it has not changed in my near two-year hiatus. I'm looking forward to easing my way back into the community. I digress. I'm an 18-year-old Journalism student at Indiana University. I grew up loving Pokemon much like the majority of people here. Over my time at PC I worked with sprites, comics and competitive trading. If anyone remembers me, or just wants to welcome me back, please reply or PM me.
Thanks PC,
Andy (Deja Vu)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Welcome back WarriorCat and Deja Vu! You two came at a perfect time, actually!

WarriorCat, I'm terribly sorry about your husband and the cancellation of your tour. But it's the health of your husband that is very very important. I hope he has a successful surgery and recovers very soon! <3 Sending you my prayers.

I understand how you feel, Deja Vu. My expenses don't allow me to have the new games, but I blame college. It's a hassle, eh? :D But I hope to get them as soon as I can though!

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
WELP I FOUND IT~

And get this, it hasn't been used like I thought it was! But now I no longer use that handle anymore. This IS the last post I'll make as ‎RR☆Oresama, BTW. XD If any of you guys recognize me, hit me up at my new username! :D

You guys may know me here as ‎RR☆Oresama

Formerly,
‎RR☆Oresama, now Bowen. :D

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
Starting Over

Hai I'm MaxedOutFreaky,The new account of ShatteredSoul!

So I'm re-introducing myself so yeah I'm Maxedoutfreaky,I live in Philippines,I love Pokemon Firered because when you erase ire it becomes Fred (The name my friends in school call me) and the title screen is awesome,My Favorite Pokemon are Lucario,Ditto,Dragonite and Umbreon. (More Info Below)

More and Arranged Info:

Username:Maxedoutfreaky

Favorite Pokemon Game: Pokemon Firered

Favorite Pokemon:Lucario,Ditto,Dragonite and Umbreon for the new Pokemon X/Y game it's Pancham.

All Pokemon Games Played: Pokemon Ruby,Sapphire,Emerald,Firered,Leafgreen,Red,Blue,Yellow,Gold,Silver,Crystal and Pokemon Hacks.

Nature:Adamant

Yeah That's all Bye!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Hai I'm MaxedOutFreaky,The new account of ShatteredSoul!

So I'm re-introducing myself so yeah I'm Maxedoutfreaky,I live in Philippines,I love Pokemon Firered because when you erase ire it becomes Fred (The name my friends in school call me) and the title screen is awesome,My Favorite Pokemon are Lucario,Ditto,Dragonite and Umbreon. (More Info Below)

More and Arranged Info:

Username:Maxedoutfreaky

Favorite Pokemon Game: Pokemon Firered

Favorite Pokemon:Lucario,Ditto,Dragonite and Umbreon for the new Pokemon X/Y game it's Pancham.

All Pokemon Games Played: Pokemon Ruby,Sapphire,Emerald,Firered,Leafgreen,Red,Blue,Yellow,Gold,Silver,Crystal and Pokemon Hacks.

Nature:Adamant

Yeah That's all Bye!

Welcome back alot here is something agian to remind you about the PC

ask anything you need to me or to a staff members shyness can hold you back ! And if that can't solve the matter make a thread in Question & feedback forum okay. And you can easily customize your profile in user control panel of your, its on the left top side of the forum And don't forget to read the rules of the forum you visit casue there are some different rules of different forum. And you can go check non pokemon forum like General entertainment there you can talk about films,video games etc there are too many non pokemon forum you can visit, And also check Pokemon X& Y cause its hiting the people worldwide you know, and can't forgot about Pokemon club ther you can make your club and judge it ( You better ask the moderator of it for better details ) So as you see you can do alot of things here and people are just great here

Its one of the best place to discuss about Pokemon hacking and completing your Pokedex, battaling making hack etc etc. don't be shy to give me friend request! posting very good can also reward you a very good gift. The super Moderator will choose who post very good and can make them Moderator. Please read the rules of Pokecommunity (or PC in short) and all the rules of the forum written by the Moderator of the sub forum. A Super moderator can handle all forum. There is forum for everything so just visit any forum you want and make a thread about it or post in a thread. You can customize your signature,profile picture,avatar etc etc in Your user control panel. So you should check all the forum and you can also publish your own hack. By going to the Emulation and ROM Hacking forum and you need to spend 3 months here for team discussion in team discussion you can invite people to join in your project of your hack. But you need to fill the thread requirments. Like you need to give at least 4 or 6 screen shots but not Pokemons base stat, Pokemon Moveset. you also need to write the features and story above the screen shots. And same with Hack publishing but you doesn't need to spend 3 months to publish a hack to public. You need to write features, credit,story etc etc and do the thread requirments. If your thread is perfect so Dr.Fuji (The moderator of Emulation % ROM Hacking forum ) will choose this thread to publish and if it doesn't open in 24 -26 hour you should PM The moderators. And don't forget to read the rules of every forum !

Now here are some forum you can visit

http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35 The Welcome Louge

http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=238 GEN IV Sub Forum

http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=164 GEN III Sub Forum

http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15 Pokemon Anime Sub Forum

http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156 Emulation & RomHacking Forum

hope this helped

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Everyone, I might become less active, because my internet access is out, that I'm started to become Windvisible, again. I'm not leaving though, I'll try to keep active if I happen to be here, but sorry everyone, that I might be going invisible for weeks... I hope I can be back next month.

Years
Everyone, I might become less active, because my internet access is out, that I'm started to become Windvisible, again. I'm not leaving though, I'll try to keep active if I happen to be here, but sorry everyone, that I might be going invisible for weeks... I hope I can be back next month.

Aww okay see ya for now.

Do come back to full activity soon Windy!

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
Years
I'm gonna be away for a while. Having issues with pretty much all of my computers. Could be gone anything from a few days to a few months.

Years
Okay guys I'm gonna be a bit less active because my computer had a BSOD moment and it's still overheating like heck, so there's a chance the overheating may be getting worse and I may have to have my computer sent to repairs. The BSOD moment (damn blue screen!) means I'll have to get my computer checked a lot in case the problem gets worse.

I will be invisible during this time until my issues are fixed. I'll still try and get on when I can!

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
Years
Um... false alarm guys. Somehow the laptop fixed ITSELF. Sorry to alarm you all like that. I guess I'm not leaving yet after all.

Years
Okay guys I guess the worst has been confirmed.

Given my computer shut down on me three times today I have basically confirmed it will need repairs. As a result, this means it's getting sent in to the repairs and given my brother's computer is suffering this same "thermal shutdown" issue that means I won't have a lot of time to come onto PC. The most I'll be able to handle is once or twice a week for around one hour, and as a result I will be invisible because it'll make little sense for me to actually be online. I also won't be getting on the battle server during this time.

So yeah, sadly I won't be on very often until I either get a new computer or my issues are fixed. See ya for now and I hope to return to full activity in the near future!

CyanideEspeon

Strange Woman
Years
After over two years, I'm back. I actually missed it here. For anyone that knows me, I think I have changed quite a bit.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Okay guys I guess the worst has been confirmed.

Given my computer shut down on me three times today I have basically confirmed it will need repairs. As a result, this means it's getting sent in to the repairs and given my brother's computer is suffering this same "thermal shutdown" issue that means I won't have a lot of time to come onto PC. The most I'll be able to handle is once or twice a week for around one hour, and as a result I will be invisible because it'll make little sense for me to actually be online. I also won't be getting on the battle server during this time.

So yeah, sadly I won't be on very often until I either get a new computer or my issues are fixed. See ya for now and I hope to return to full activity in the near future!

As I already said, that's unfortunate Nichole. Take your time to sort things out though. If you need to wait till you can buy a new computer that'll be okay. If you can get your old one fixed then that's good too. We'll miss you till then and see you when you can be more active.

After over two years, I'm back. I actually missed it here. For anyone that knows me, I think I have changed quite a bit.

Welcome back Cyanide! I don't remember you unfortunately, but doesn't mean I can't welcome you back. :) We all mature and change as we get older, I know that for sure (I cringe at almost everything I see that I posted online or even done offline when I was between 13 and 17 ), so any mistakes or stupid things you did back then are forgiven and should probably forgotten about. Just enjoy the time you have here now and remember to think over what you post. :3 See you around!

Back