• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Signature Rules & Check Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
I'm wondering how the CSS works with the sig rules. I wanted to put a limit in the CSS so if I added too many lines of text it would cut of the bottom a little. So I set a height limit of 348 px with top padding of 2 px. But it was disabled even though all the code is within the CSS brackets.

And when I check it in Paint, it is 350 pixels. Did I miss something?

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I'm wondering how the CSS works with the sig rules. I wanted to put a limit in the CSS so if I added too many lines of text it would cut of the bottom a little. So I set a height limit of 348 px with top padding of 2 px. But it was disabled even though all the code is within the CSS brackets.

I measure around 380 when I run your sig through Paint.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Sorry about no responses here guys!

Is my signature fine?
Decided to give CSS tags a try :p

Ya it's within the limits.

You could try setting the text to a certain size, because sometimes on different styles the default text appears larger, or even on different resolutions (not sure if you did that tho, and can't really check right now).

I measure around 380 when I run your sig through Paint.

By the way this thread is only for staff to reply to, just because if all members reply it could get chaotic and people could be fed the wrong information, which wouldn't be helpful to the members who do want signature help.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
You could try setting the text to a certain size, because sometimes on different styles the default text appears larger, or even on different resolutions (not sure if you did that tho, and can't really check right now).
This is the code I'm using. When I change styles and check it in Paint, it's 350 px high, as the code says. I am using a specific font and size. I also don't get a scroll bar like it's supposed too when the sig is too big.
Spoiler:

and the result:
Spoiler:
sooo...how do people get 380 px?

Sirfetch’d

Is mine Ok? Thanks! I dont usually do animated sigs

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I wonder if this has been asked before, but I noticed that when I edit my signature, it says "Allow HTML code off", "Allow HTML BB code off" and "Allow PHP BB code off". I wonder what do these mean, and is it allowed to use "Glow" BB code or "Title" BB code in signatures in this state?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I wonder if this has been asked before, but I noticed that when I edit my signature, it says "Allow HTML code off", "Allow HTML BB code off" and "Allow PHP BB code off". I wonder what do these mean, and is it allowed to use "Glow" BB code or "Title" BB code in signatures in this state?

It means that if you try to use HTML code, the
HTML:
 BBCode or the [PHP] BBCode, nothing will happen. Both of the codes you asked about are totally fine.

Years
Is my signature fine? Rules must've changed since last time I had them checked, since I got a Disabled Signature thing despite being told it was fine. I took off the disabled sig thing since I'm certain it should be fine.

But I gotta be sure it's fine.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
You've got a pretty good-looking signature there, Team Fail. Makes me envious. ;; But yeah, both of your signatures look like they're within limits. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back