• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Angela's Evolution of Popcorn Tour....

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Thank you guys.. And Gaga yes I'll make you a Gaga banner.. :3

Here are is a new ones, help me pick which is better.... :3

Pink.png

Pink2.png

Bay

Years
Thank you guys.. And Gaga yes I'll make you a Gaga banner.. :3

Here are is a new ones, help me pick which is better.... :3

Pink.png

Pink2.png
I like the second one better because the first one you seemed to contrast the lightning on the left side too much. Both you did well with the effects and the stock, though. :)

Years
I like the second better.

So Angie, should I just wait on you to see what you create for the tag, or should I tell you specifics? I would just love to see what you would conjure up with Gaga 8D

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Thank you guys.. :3 Gaga I'm working on your banner as we speak.. :3

Anyway a update...
Aladdin2.png

Years
even though I'm not a fan of Aladdin, this is VERY GOOD! :O though, the text needs a bit more work. it kinda lays on top of it

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Ok here are two I made today.. :3

tombitut.png

This one I've been making for a while, with Siggy's permission.. :D

Siggy.png

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
xxkaylabby.png

xc6omf.png

2s80ep1.png

2rzf8fm.png

So these are my newest banners.. :3

So made these 3 tonight.. :D

Those are for the pe2k Pokedex project, not my best ones.. :3

28gw95k.png

2rnc3lk.png

4vs3tw.png

Last edited:

Bay

Years
I say, you have improved a lot. :3 Nice you're going with different tag styles and the c4d effect ones you're getting better at it.

My favorite is also what Aladdin pointed out. Actually, I like the effects you did on the text/typo because it matches the background effects well, but I feel you could have made the font bigger. Actually, the main concern for me is all your tags have small font. Experiment with different font sizes and see how that goes.

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Oh thank you guys so much.. :D

I'll edit in my most recent banner later today. :3

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
You have been improving. Just keep working at it! The one that Aladdin showed and this one:
Pink.png

are your best two. Just know that you don't have to put text on everything. And work on your text a bit so it flows better. But other than that, keep up the work and practice! and you'll get better and better :)

Angela

Aristocracy
Years
Thank you so much.. :3

So here is a banner I made for a wifi clan.. It's not much, I like how it turned out, but I hate how the text looks..

HIWC.png

Anyway a much more flashy banner is coming soon.. :D

Edin

NNNGOOOHHH!
Years
I'm liking your latest works a lot. The Kayla Ann banner shows great background-to-foreground transition, the Quilfish banner is dynamic, and the Pink banner is just phenomenal. You're most improving on creating backgrounds and and integrating stock into the banner/tag. (Did that make sense? I hope so, haha.)

Not going to give any crit. because: 1.) I suck at making sigs and 2.)You said not to in the rules.

Back