• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if they were real" signup thread.

How are you enjoying this Roleplay?

• It's awesome!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
Years
For Jake: Uprising by Muse
For Seven: Bring Me to Life by Evanescence
For Six: Above would probably work for Six as well. They are close, anyway, correct?

EDIT: And for myself, not my character, I would pick Rolling in The Deep as played by Linkin Park

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Who, Six and Seven? Yeah, incredibly close. She going to be devestated when he dies. And I don't have time to listen to each song, but I love Evanescence. But, I just can't listen to them now. I'll look them up later. Now... We just need Game to post. He was complaining how he can't move Earl forward without us, and now we're here and he isn't. -_- Oh well, It'll be alright.

Nideous

Years
Yeah. Man, trying to teach a rookie RPer the ropes on how to make a good post is kind of tough when you're not much more than a rookie yourself. Wow. But, I hope that it helps him become a better RPer. :D

Shea Man

Years
Small hint: Everybody's doin' it wrong. Including me. That's right, every possible way you could conceive to RP is wrong, it's just; how wrong are you?

Shea Man

Years
I'm not new to roleplaying, only to PC. Hence, I feel like I'm slightly better than all of you now.

Just kidding ^_^

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Alright two things, tomorrow I'm going to see my family in the country so I might be gone for a bit that day, and I have an idea for a huge ark that involves Israel, Shea, Earl, John, MiB, Mordecai, Tydus, the beggar, and Jirachi. So anyways I'd like John, Earl, and Shea to stay in Dallas until the ark starts which I promise will be right after my next two posts.

(Edit: Actually I think i'll leave Yasumi out of it for storyline reason's.)

Last edited:

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Name: Seph Tyler

Appearance:
picture.php

(changes to pic above) His hair is slightly darker brown and his eyes are a hazel brown color. Wears a white long sleeve shirt under a black fleece vest, a pair of worn dark blue jeans, muddy black and gray hiking boots, and a black digital watch. He carries a black backpack with grey mesh details which contains: a bedroll, a flashlight, a box of matches, his Pokedex(there are Pokedex's right?), and assorted trainer supplies.

Bio: Seph has had a…"rough" childhood. He was orphaned when he was about eleven. Some faulty wiring set his house of fire. His parents didn't make it out before the house collapsed in on itself. Seph refused to let the firemen or anyone take him away from his house that night. They didn't have the heart to do it either. One nice man from the ambulance stayed with Seph while the firefighters doused the rest of the flames. When it was all over Seph collapsed from heat exhaustion. They rushed him to the hospital, and he recovered quickly.

Seph constantly asked to go back home, but all the nurses and doctors kept saying he couldn't. They all thought Seph didn't realize what had happened, but he knew. He knew damn well what happened that night. As soon as he was released from the hospital he was to be handed over to social services, but they finally let him go home first. Sifting through the rubble Seph kept looking for anything that had survived the fire. In the middle of it all he found a small ash covered ball. He knelt down and picked it up wiping the ash off with his sleeve. A pokeball that had its paint burned right off. It was the only thing Seph could salvage.

After suffering through the foster care system Seph got adopted at age fourteen. Most would have seen it as a stroke of luck since most kids over twelve don't get adopted, but Seph still hurt inside. What really made him happy was that his adopted family was willing to let him go right after they adopted him. He told them that all he wanted to do was go explore and journey with pokemon.

Personality: Seph is mostly reserved to himself, but he isn't shy. He simply prefers his own company and that of his pokemon. He is outgoing, adventurous, and as hyper as any other teen, but not around others. He still is horribly sad about the trauma of his childhood, but he doesn't show it all that often.

Pokemon: Absol, Ayon

Pokemon personality: very ominous and confusing. Ayon seems highly alert and focused. He is very conscious of his trainer, and watches out for him whenever he can.

(appearance: fur is a dull gray not white)

Pokemon: Trapinch, Zixs

Pokemon personality: aggressive and dedicated. Will not go down without giving it his all in a fight.

(appearance:
picture.php
)

hey guys. I just got accepted with this SU. aspie told I should introduce myself, but theres not muhc to say so I think I'll go jump in wiht you guys.

Shea Man

Years
You probably won't have time Shea, but your character will need to come because his Shaymin will play a part in Israel's survival in the story.
Oh... Well... So... Jirachi, huh?

I need that badge.
.................................................................................................................
Anyway, guys, I'm thinking about bringing about a new character, but my problem is that I don't know which faction to place him in.

If Legion: He'd make a great Second in Command/High ranking Officer. In fact, he is somewhat like MiB.
If HA: I'm thinking that he'd be a bit more of a sadist than with any other faction.
If TP: He'd probably be sort of like Jake, or perhaps just the opposite?

Tell me what you guys think.

He's called "Vega", he is 23 years old, he has Gothic blood in his veins, and he is quite eccentric, and he even has some powerful, yet unique Pokemon (And, if you wouldn't mind, I'd like him to have Regirock, Regice, and Registeel, but if you're against it, he'll have a few regular Pokemon)

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
You'll get it. Probably after the Jirachi ark we'll all be able to get back to badge hunting. And wasn't John supposed to stay one badge ahead in the tally? I'm going to have to work and catch up. Stupid distractions. :D

Shea Man

Years
Sweet! I'm going to wait for game to put in his word, and if he says anything other than "I don't care" or "He should be in HA", We'll have Nido for a tie-breaker.

That is, of course, due to the fact of the Second in Command position in Legion...

Back