• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Run! It's a new--oh hello.

Tsoko

That Other Person
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2011
Here goes another Introduction thread. Haha.

I'm Tsoko, another fan who would like to start drawing Pokémon again. And to make new friends... and to check Let's Plays.

There's a lot of things to do here, so I'll probably just check around. If only I could play the games again.

I hope to get along with everyone!
Thank you very much for reading and have a nice day/night!~ ♪

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
NOO! YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM MEE~! *flees*

Nevermind that, it's just pretty much exactly how the legendary runner-awayers do or something. They stop you from running away and run away themselves. Kinda pointless, dont you think? :/

Welcome to the community!

So if you're looking for those areas, I could certainly direct you there! First stop is the Art Gallery, where I think you show off your drawings. I don't visit there too often, so I don't know exactly what it's about. Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews is where you can view those things. As for friend making, just VM people about stuff to get to know them. It's the best way I feel how to make friend here. :)

So yeah, that's that. If you feel like it, send me a VM and maybe we could be friends? :)

Tsoko

That Other Person
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2011
@Twilight Sky: Thank you for the welcome!~ I'll try to message you when needed. :)

@Alternative: Yeah, I do think that's pointless, but they do make funny comics.

Thanks for the links and for the welcome!~

And sorry for sounding like a newcomer, but VM? o:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
Nevermind that, it's just pretty much exactly how the legendary runner-awayers do or something. They stop you from running away and run away themselves. Kinda pointless, dont you think? :/
24v1v68.png

And sorry for sounding like a newcomer, but VM? o:
Hey there, Tsoko! o/

A VM is a visitor message. When you visit the profile of any member here on PC, you'll usually find a box that allows you to leave a message for them. It's like your wall on Facebook. It's a quicker way to have small conversations than taking the time to send a private message and it's public so nosy people like me can stalk.

Yeah, there is quite a bit of stuff to do here, but don't let it overwhelm you. Just look around, find some boards you like (some of the places Alternative linked ya to up there, for example), and just generally find your niche. You'll find we're pretty friendly no matter where you find yourself on this place, so no worries about meeting friends. :]

Like Twilight Sky said, do feel free to contact me if ya have any concerns or just wanna chat. Welcome to PC~

Last edited:
Back