• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
Yeah, new to America, but seeing as the only difference between the Japanese version and the English version is just that, the language change and some terminology. A lot of people imported it when it was released in Japan, I've heard the new worlds are nice.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
I reserved BbS at Gamestop today. I'm a very happy person. I just wanna know who they've got for voice actors for the other main characters besides Ven. Namely Van and TA.

wee187

Years
You have Saix and his banana, yet you say you don't look like a fan? XD I'm 100% sure Crys will let you join, so hi! =)

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 14, 2011
I finally beat that Heartless Eater thing in Halloween Town in 358/2!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

wee187

Years
Awesome! Yeah I remember having quite a bit of trouble with bosses in Halloween Town in Days...

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Hehe.... About the only boss I really had trouble with was the extra giant Heartless (the Dustflier, methinks?) in TT. That thing is nearly impossible to kill if you don't know what you're doing. The most fun for me, though, probably was that Leechgrave(?) in HT. I enjoyed being swallowed by a monster. (That makes me sound a little messed up, doesn't it?)

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
I like those flower things. XD All you do is deflect their seeds and they go boom. =D But they're troublesome when there are a whole lot of them though.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
I like using Fire from a distance when there's a bunch or a giant one to deal with. They go FWOOSH! and then go bye-bye. My favorite enemies to fight, though, are the few Nobodies in missions. They're tougher than most of the Heartless in the game.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2012
I suck at controlling my character. .__. Especially directions and stuff...so I just suck in fights.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Still waiting for the release of BBS here damn it >:
lol. I still need to get Aqua to level 99 xD

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
BbS = Birth by Sleep
If you don't know, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep is the PSP game that takes place ten years prior to the first Kingdom Hearts and features three playable character, Terra, Aqua, and Ventus (Ven). Its suppose to connect the other games in the series together and explain how certain things came to be.

Also, welcome.
~Member's List Updated~

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
Years
You missed out the part about Terra's pants, Crys. >:

Spoiler:

Teddieflatsurprised.jpg

Spoiler:

Yukikolaugh.jpg

Back