• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

bloodthrister

Part of the TSC
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2008
Wow, that really sucks Lil-Dill :(
I'm EV-training my Shiny Electivire now, So if you want I can give you a clone, if you have to start over...

Best of luck in retrieving it.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Originally posted by Lil-Dill:
OMFG! NOOOOOO! I cant shiny hunt this Weekend.....My brother took my DS to School and he lost it. Ok I wont want anyone to make a stupid comment on this like "omg whyd you let him take it" "well atleast you can start over again" "its not your life get over it". Seriously I dont want to be anymore pissed off.

So no, I wont be hunting and I wont be doing anything.

Aw man, that really sucks! :( I don't have a younger brother to take things to school, I'm the youngest, but yeah. I hope you get it back with all your Shinies. *Pats your head*
When I take my DS to school (which is VERY rare), I'm always with it, so if there's some P.E class on that day I won't take it...Locker rooms are scary places. *Sweatdrops*

It is true that even if this game isn't our lives, we do spend most of our free time being dedicated to it...We are the defiers of impossible odds, after all! 0.000125% chance for a normal Shiny encounter...We're insane in every way, but we love our job! ^_^
*Does the Shiny dance*

Oh well, in other news...

That's one pretty Shiny Regirock, Venom! Congrats! Seen the videos...He doesn't look too Shiny on Colloseum, does he? XD;

As for me, I'm EV training Sonki in speed in that big of patch up to the north of the Battle Tower island, the place with all the Fearows and Raticates. :) I hope I'll get a Shiny Rattata, it's one of my other grudge Shinies. >D

Alas, good luck to you all, I hope you succeed in your hunts, and most especially, I hope you give your brother quite a big bonk when you get the game back, Lil. *Hugs you and gives you a lollipop*

*Flies away on Varheonas*

~*Runasutaru*~

Varheonas: Star...Tor...Rap... (Must...Get...Air...)

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Seeing as everyone else is coming back. I thought I would but in an appearance. It has been my half term this week. I have had some bad chaining. I am leveling up my Pokemon that I got at the start of Pearl s I can rush through to SR for Palkia.

Won't be playing tomorrow as Suki is coming round.

Want to get to Palkia by the end of the week. But I am back at school. Will be hard. I haven't even looked at what my chain is for the day. Will chain tonight I hope.

Welcome back everyone. Will be on whenever I can. Mainly during school. Will be on more when I get internet at my mums. Should be Monday or tonight.

Good luck on all your hunts.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Aw man, that really sucks! :( I don't have a younger brother to take things to school, I'm the youngest, but yeah. I hope you get it back with all your Shinies. *Pats your head*
When I take my DS to school (which is VERY rare), I'm always with it, so if there's some P.E class on that day I won't take it...Locker rooms are scary places. *Sweatdrops*

It is true that even if this game isn't our lives, we do spend most of our free time being dedicated to it...We are the defiers of impossible odds, after all! 0.000125% chance for a normal Shiny encounter...We're insane in every way, but we love our job! ^_^
*Does the Shiny dance*

Thanks man. And no I wont be taking any more shinies, its ok guys I guess I got to start over again. I put 430 hours on that game, and I had an awesome kick ass team-it wasn't first complete pokemon game, but I still put more effort into it. And its my second where its lost with all the good stuff in it like shiny pokemon and a really good team. And on top of it is I lost all my events and all those good pokemon...
I really hope I get it back.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2008
Lil-Dill, I feel your pain. I also once had a devastating team on my Sapphire prior to my brother getting a hold of it.

I'm still SRing for Shiny Charmander at Prof. Oak's Lab! MAKE IT SHINY pl0x! :)

bloodthrister

Part of the TSC
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2008
brawl do you think yer funny or something? He cant chain atm cuz he lost his DS+game :P

Li-Dill I hope youll get your game back and if not I'd ask for a new DS with pokemon game from my brother.

Still no shinies :( Im chaining and ev-training on both pikachus and Staravia's atm. (if chain broken I'll either chain Pika or Star, depends on which I encounter first :P )

Good luck on all the shiny hunts!

PS Venom congrats on the regirock, although I didn't see a clear difference in Colloseum with the non-shiny Regirock :P

Teamtyranitar

Fizz-X
Years
Card

hey does any one have the blank temopplate for thease
Fufu.gif

i finally go flash (but its in french) and i think i can make one

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 24, 2009
Well, I haven't been shiny hunting much since I got wifi, I've been breeding for a competitive team but hopefully some of them will pop out shiny

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
Actually, bloodthirster my parents know about it and they said if its not back to me by monday then he owes me one along with 3 other games :D.

LOL! Still no shiny. And my secret one was Ralts. I was breeding for it.
^well its not a secret anymore^ Xp

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Hey, its me shinycollector.

Just checking out the club and its still flying good and, really still great.

Well, i just would like to Say hi" to all.

Especially to MetalMario, Best bud :).

I haven't been hunting as I gotta concentrade on my HS studies, but now I finished my HSC, I am going to buy a DS and a new pokemon pearl kinda new at them but hopefully get better and get used to it.

Well GOOD LUCK HUNTING GUYS!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Congrats on the new shinies, everyone. As for myself, I got two shinies Starly from a chain this morning. The 40 chain was easy to get, but the shiny patches seemed to be a bit reluctant to show up. Starly #1 was male and had a Hardy nature. Starly #2 was female and had an Impish nature. My only goal was to get a shiny Starly. I don't care if they suck, which they do, because I won't even be training them.

I was going through some of my old posts, and I realized that I never showed you a picture of my shiny Squirtle. I apologize, and it's a bit late for you to see it an all of its Squirtly glory, but I do have a picture that might satisfy:
ShinyBlastoise.jpg

I also have a picture of my shiny Venusaur (and I'm pretty sure I had pics of it as a shiny Bulbasaur as well):
ShinyVenusaur.jpg

Sorry about the low quality; these were taken with my camera phone, after all!

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
MM said:
Whoa, dude, I didn't expect to be part of such a huge co-owner renaissance! o__0 Welcome back, Yami! And congrats on the new finds. Don't you get a bit tired of Radaring everything? I mean, I'm no good at the radar (highest chain is 50-something Starly), but even I find it to be a little too broken. There's no satisfaction. I still remember the feeling when that adorable blue Porygon was staring back at me from the Game Corner, and I've been chasing that feeling ever since. It's what makes shiny hunting fun for me.

Well what can I say, I just like being able to run around and do whatever I want rather than being stationed in one place waiting for a mon to turn shiny, I just don't have to motivation most of the time, heh. But I can see what you mean, my radared mons don't feel that special compared to Torchic or Metagross, the ones that took many hours to obtain. Once I fill the pokedex I think i will start breeding a SRing for mons, though at the moment, i just need to train up the ones I have, the only ones I've bothered with so far are Kingler, Tauros, Metagross and Forretress, so I have a lot of work to do, heh.

I don't want to join, but I have a few questions:

(1.) Can you breed a shiny Pokemon from two normal Pokemon?
(2.) Where can I get Pokeradar?

Too bad you don't want to join but I'll happily answer your questions
Yes, you can get a shiny from breeding normal Pokémon, thats how I got Cyndaquil and Miltank and if memory serves I think you get the radar from professor oak when you got to pick up the national dex from Rowan.

That sucks about your DS Dil, I think I'd end up killing someone if they accidently lost mine.

Well thats about all for now, good luck all.

Years
Ya know you'd be suprised, i've been after it for less than a month, all four soft reset pokemon i have have all taken under a month to get, wierd no?

Anywayz C/P from sppf
The only shiny I got within a month of SRing was Rotom. =/ Porygon, Abra, Dialga, all of the others took longer. At least I'm blessed with the tenacity to keep going. You know how many years I've had my eyes set on shiny Chikorita?

Wow I'm sorry about your DS and shinies.

I have amazing luck today. At 12:00 Noon I was SRing and got a Shiny Turtwig on my 2nd Diamond.
Gratz on a super-rare shiny! What's it, around 2 minutes per SR for a Sinnoh starter? Maybe some of your starter luck will rub off.

hey does any one have the blank temopplate for thease
Fufu.gif

i finally go flash (but its in french) and i think i can make one
I have it in all its 12-layer glory, but I'm not sharing it. It's important to me that the SHC club cards be unique so they can set us apart. If you're interested in one, be patient while I prepare to open another shop.

Hey, its me shinycollector.

Just checking out the club and its still flying good and, really still great.

Well, i just would like to Say hi" to all.

Especially to MetalMario, Best bud :).

I haven't been hunting as I gotta concentrade on my HS studies, but now I finished my HSC, I am going to buy a DS and a new pokemon pearl kinda new at them but hopefully get better and get used to it.

Well GOOD LUCK HUNTING GUYS!
Welcome back! And congratulations on becoming an official Returning Oldie! ;) I remember when you first joined and I distrusted you. Aah, good times!

Well what can I say, I just like being able to run around and do whatever I want rather than being stationed in one place waiting for a mon to turn shiny, I just don't have to motivation most of the time, heh. But I can see what you mean, my radared mons don't feel that special compared to Torchic or Metagross, the ones that took many hours to obtain. Once I fill the pokedex I think i will start breeding a SRing for mons, though at the moment, i just need to train up the ones I have, the only ones I've bothered with so far are Kingler, Tauros, Metagross and Forretress, so I have a lot of work to do, heh.
How come you can breed shinies? :( I'm closing in on 2,000 eggs and still no Autumn/Maple Chiko. :(

My ******** (real obvious hint to this guy's identity earlier) chains keep breaking really early and I have no idea why. I'm not doing anything differently. Currently working on a 4-chain. (Edit: Chain gone at 14)

Last edited:
Back