• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
It has come to my attention that the RP is dying, and there's no prettier/softer way of saying it...

Chillacy Seath, played by danaxe is officially pulled off because danaxe didn't even try to change his post when I told him to do so...

romdinner, Galdr, Khawill, you are now WARNED, if you do not post anytime this week, I'll have to pull you off for inactivity...

ytfeL, you told me the reson you were offline, so no probs with that, just get online whenever you can.
However, Baloth, you didn't told me why you have been offline, I don't want to pull you off because you, TornZero & ytfeL are Joint-Posting, but I will have to WARN you, if you don't tell me why you were offline I will have to pull you of...

Sorry for sounding rude, but I won't allow this RP to die because people aren't posting, I'm not asking for a post per day, either, you should post at least once a week... hope you can understand.
Spheal can now be taken by whoever wants to sign-up

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
I think Mammoth's a bit busy right now, so I'll see if I can come up with a few posts rather than wait on him. No offense Mammoth, but I've been holding on a while. :) It'll probably be up in the next couple days as I'm on a bus right now.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Alright, Vato my friend. Bring your best GM shots! I guess I'm applying for Spheal. There are cat videos on the Internet!

Name: Arla Flimsworth
adfsd_zps1db93bfa.png

Appearance: See image to the right. Arla is a very petite girl with very long pink hair. Her true hair color is blonde but she wanted to stand out more so she dyed it a soft pink tone. Her irises are a dark shade of violet and her face is sort of round even though she isn't chubby anywhere else on her body. She wears white shirts and black skirts as well as black long-stockings and a pair of neat, brown shoes. Her biggest feature on the clothing front is her mantle though. That if anything makes her look dramatic and stand out.

Personality: Arla is quite childish in some ways, being impatient and easily annoyed when things don't go her way. At the same time, she can have a mature sense of determination and bravery. She will likely charge head first into challenges, regardless of impending danger, but she isn't completely naive or oblivious. She isn't the most tedious person to be around though, as she can be quite friendly when people listen to her and put up with her commanding nature.

For some reason, she likes to arrange and order things. Her room is neat and never really untidy. She has sorted the books on one shelf in color order and on another shelf after subject. If she gains a team of pokémon, she is likely to want it to be rather symmetric and well mixed at the same time and she will probably name her pokémon in some interesting fashion.

History: Arla Flimsworth grew up in Oldale Town, the daughter to a fisherman and a kindergarten teacher. She was raised with love but she never understood how her father could love his fishing and her mother could bother with so many other kids than herself. Wasn't there more to life than this? She early on took a liking to adventure stories and games, especially those about super heroes or great pokémon trainers. Her early years in school, she was pretty quiet and nice. Then, some years ago, she had had enough of the quiet smalltown life and started acting up. She started dying her hair and pretty much became the class clown for a while, until it was apparent that she was too serious for such a role. Instead, she became the self-appointed leader of the class. She wasn't downright disliked by anyone, since she was quite exciting to be with and too self-confident and fun to gossip about. But at the same time, she didn't get any close friends. She always wanted to become a pokémon trainer and show that she could be more in life than the people of Oldale Town were.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Aw does that mean they're all gone now? I don't suppose you could work me in a spot as well?

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Alright, Vato my friend. Bring your best GM shots! I guess I'm applying for Spheal. There are cat videos on the Internet!

I would never deny you, Red :D
A very interesting character I must say, wonder how she and Spheal will get along?

ACCEPTED!

363.gif

Thick Fat
-Aqua Ring
-Defense Curl
-Powder Snow

Aw does that mean they're all gone now? I don't suppose you could work me in a spot as well?

Sir, seeing your interest in this RP, how could I ever dare to not let you join it?
Yes, Spheal was taken by Rika, but I suppose I could let you choose any of the stray Pokemon (except for Pikachu because there's two people with him already), which can be found somewhere around THIS post (disregard the first part about the supposed flashback, if you may), which are abandoned Pokemon and currently Mareep, Lillipup and Glameow are the ones available. Of course, you'll need to add into your character's History how they found the stray Pokemon, or you could have them finding it your first post, either is good :)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Sir, seeing your interest in this RP, how could I ever dare to not let you join it?
Yes, Spheal was taken by Rika, but I suppose I could let you choose any of the stray Pokemon (except for Pikachu because there's two people with him already), which can be found somewhere around THIS post (disregard the first part about the supposed flashback, if you may), which are abandoned Pokemon and currently Mareep, Lillipup and Glameow are the ones available. Of course, you'll need to add into your character's History how they found the stray Pokemon, or you could have them finding it your first post, either is good :)

Perhaps I could create a young man that is very much attached to this little guy right here?

261.png

If so, I think I already have a pretty good idea for how I can make this character interesting.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
If I ever write a too crappy SU, you have to deny me :p But thanks! It'll be fun with Spheal, I doubt I'll ever let him evolve though!

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
If I ever write a too crappy SU, you have to deny me :p But thanks! It'll be fun with Spheal, I doubt I'll ever let him evolve though!

If I deny you, the universe explodes fifty thousand times xD simple as that. Besides, why crappy? It's better than all the SU sheets I've wrote together :P

Not letting him evolve? Lol, I can see Drake's Salamance against Spheal xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Spheal is ice type, he'll lick dat dragon with his icy tongue and it's game over, baby.

Haha, maybe she'll capture some more pokémon along the road ;) And maybe he will evolve. Eventually. Writing first post now! I can put Littleroot and Route 101 in the same, right?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
*AHEM* I think this will prove to you that I've read the OOC Post.

DUSK
BURST Rogue of the Shadows

Poochyena.gif

Name: Dusk

Appearance:
Dusk has many notable qualities in his appearance. His skin is very pale, and his expression is often unhappy, gloomy, or angry. His eyes are gray, though his left eye's pupil is permanently dilated and often larger than the right. This also show that his left iris is a darker shade of gray. He is moderately tall, standing at six feet and two inches. He always wears jet black clothing, usually containing metal rings and chains. He wears a neck-covering jacket and cargo pants that seem to match perfectly. He wears steel-toed black boots and gloves.

Personality:
Dusk tends to be a wild card. He will often be quiet, and avoid others. He says that he hates human interaction, though secretly enjoys it. He talks of wanting to see the world burn, though he hopes it doesn't. He tells himself that he'll never find friends, though he dreams of the day that he does. He often finds himself lonely before reassuring himself that others will only bring him pain. Deep inside this dark being's core is a gentle spirit seeking love and affection. In battle, Dusk can be ruthless and unforgiving, and when his enemies flee he quickly gives chase. He does not show mercy, unless the person in question has meaning to him. In this situation, he may simply give up on fighting. His temper can make itself well-known and his rage can lead to gruesome outcomes in battle. One final note: when asked about his eye, he probably won't tell you the truth.

History:
Dusk was always rebellious, even at a young age. He felt his parents were far too controlling, and at age 11, left his family behind. It was difficult at first, though it didn't take too long for him to learn how to live homeless. He could find berries, works at various places for food money, or ask around for something to eat. He soon found refuge in Petalburgh Forest, and rarely left (other than for food). This pattern continued for years, but, at age 17, something interesting happened. a group of Gaia grunts and warriors stormed through the forest. They tore up parts of what Duck once called his home, and killed the berry plants he'd been living off of. Out of anger, Dusk fought the group, and without Pokemon. Hand-to-hand, they were no match for the fury and rage that fueled Dusk's onslaught. When they were all defeated, he heard a metallic clang on the ground. As it turns out, one of them had a BURST Heart. Dusk kept this valuable object, and for the next year or so, began to train with it. In the mean time he soon befriended the Poochyena inside it and gained the ability to enter and exit it at will. As of now, Dusk is heading toward the players, searching for food.​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
A Burst character, eh? Seems you'll finally get to be in the same RP as me :p

EDIT: First post done! Let's hope it's good enough for a Seedot.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
A Burst character, eh? Seems you'll finally get to be in the same RP as me :p

EDIT: First post done! Let's hope it's good enough for a Seedot.

Damn straight I am >:|

Also, fun fact, the permanently dilated pupil thing is an actual condition, and is owned by a certain someone named David Bowie.

davidbowie00100001.jpg

Khawill

<3
Years
*AHEM* I think this will prove to you that I've read the OOC Post.

DUSK

Poochyena.gif

Appearance:
Dusk has many notable qualities in his appearance. His skin is very pale, and his expression is often unhappy, gloomy, or angry. His eyes are gray, though his left eye's pupil is permanently dilated and often larger than the right. This also show that his left iris is a darker shade of gray. He is moderately tall, standing at six feet and two inches. He always wears jet black clothing, usually containing metal rings and chains. He wears a neck-covering jacket and cargo pants that seem to match perfectly. He wears steel-toed black boots and gloves.

Personality:
Dusk tends to be a wild card. He will often be quiet, and avoid others. He says that he hates human interaction, though secretly enjoys it. He talks of wanting to see the world burn, though he hopes it doesn't. He tells himself that he'll never find friends, though he dreams of the day that he does. He often finds himself lonely before reassuring himself that others will only bring him pain. Deep inside this dark being's core is a gentle spirit seeking love and affection. In battle, Dusk can be ruthless and unforgiving, and when his enemies flee he quickly gives chase. He does not show mercy, unless the person in question has meaning to him. In this situation, he may simply give up on fighting. His temper can make itself well-known and his rage can lead to gruesome outcomes in battle. One final note: when asked about his eye, he probably won't tell you the truth.

History:
Dusk was always rebellious, even at a young age. He felt his parents were far too controlling, and at age 11, left his family behind. It was difficult at first, though it didn't take too long for him to learn how to live homeless. He could find berries, works at various places for food money, or ask around for something to eat. He soon found refuge in Petalburgh Forest, and rarely left (other than for food). This pattern continued for years, but, at age 17, something interesting happened. a group of Gaia grunts and warriors stormed through the forest. They tore up parts of what Duck once called his home, and killed the berry plants he'd been living off of. Out of anger, Dusk fought the group, and without Pokemon. Hand-to-hand, they were no match for the fury and rage that fueled Dusk's onslaught. When they were all defeated, he heard a metallic clang on the ground. As it turns out, one of them had a BURST Heart. Dusk kept this valuable object, and for the next year or so, began to train with it. In the mean time he soon befriended the Poochyena inside it and gained the ability to enter and exit it at will. As of now, Dusk is heading toward the players, searching for food.​

Another hand to hand fighter!? That's awesome, I was thinking that Sara would be the only one, I must say I'm interested in wether or not you will want to directly fight Sara (who has more formal and controlled training than rage) but still, I'm interested.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Another hand to hand fighter!? That's awesome, I was thinking that Sara would be the only one, I must say I'm interested in wether or not you will want to directly fight Sara (who has more formal and controlled training than rage) but still, I'm interested.

Still waiting on Vato to read it over.

For Dusk it's more of a survival instinct than an art. To put this in crude-but-easy-to-understand words: He might kick a man in the groin if he believes it will keep him alive. That is to say, his fighting may not be considered "fair" to most. And, unlike a civil fighter, Dusk does not hold /anything/ back. On the other hand, though, if he grows attachment to someone he will absolutely refuse to fight him/her, and simply try dodging.

Khawill

<3
Years
Oh, no Sara is anything but a clean fighter by any standard. She is just trained in a few martial arts, including one of her own. She isn't exactly the chivalrous type, (she's used to fighting gang members and other kids in Orre). Still it wouldn't be bad to test the Burst in a fight against her, I mean it isn't like Sara is just going to attack him, likely challenge him to a fight in some way.

Sara is in Petalburg Forest at the moment.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
DUSK

Poochyena.gif

I love this, Just. Perfect. You're definitely accepted! :D
Poochyena - Intimidate - Bite, Odor Sleuth, Agility
Too tired to use CSS xD

Vato, I've come to reclaim my rightful spot!...Pretty please with a cherry on top?

I'm very sorry, but there are no more spots open at the moment... I'll make sure to tell you if a spot ever opens.

As a side note, and in case it wasn't pretty obvious, starter Pokemon are all level 5, except for WolfofEve's as his character has been training for a while, which is the reason his Poochyena is Level 10

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I love this, Just. Perfect. You're definitely accepted! :D
Poochyena - Intimidate - Bite, Odor Sleuth, Agility
Too tired to use CSS xD

I'm very sorry, but there are no more spots open at the moment... I'll make sure to tell you if a spot ever opens.

As a side note, and in case it wasn't pretty obvious, starter Pokemon are all level 5, except for WolfofEve's as his character has been training for a while, which is the reason his Poochyena is Level 10

1: heheheh, I'm special. Fufufu...

1.1: (I totally forgot to list his hair color and his hat, good thing I have an image!)

2: Good to know someone can keep track of my stats!

3: If anyone really planned on fighting Dusk, they'd probably have to be doing something morally incorrect, or simply try to piss him off. But if you piss him off, he'd probably try to kill you, or at least leave you mortally wounded. (Poochyena is pretty fitting for this character, no?)

4: I love how a year's worth of training equates to him being level 10, when it'll take (averaging/guessing) about five posts in game to double that. (I'm fine with it, not asking for a boost or anything, I just found it amusing)

5: So where is everyone right now? Anyone in a group or is anyone scattered? Dusk is going to probably bump into someone and ask for food. I'll make my first post tomorrow morning, so does anyone want Dusk to approach?

Back