• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UB3R_N00B

I am UB3R_N00B! Watch me fail!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 6, 2014
Please add me! I need some friends!

My Friend Code: 3969-5959-6375

Also, I need to know what type my friend safari is and the pokemon I have in it! I will only have two as I haven't completed the Elite Four yet but will be done soon!

Please send me a personal message if you add me! If you don't send me a personal message then I WILL NOT, I repeat, WILL NOT add you back, so make sure you send me a personal message here on the forums! When you figure out what type of safari I have and the Pokémon that are in it, please send me a personal message again stating what type it is and the Pokémon inside it!

Thanks so much!

- UB3R_N00B

pridekitty

A Kitty
Years
Hi! My friend code is 3282-3560-6248. I have a Poison type Safari with Garboder, Seviper, and Whirlipede. PM me if you add me, please. :D Unfortunately, I can't be online on weekdays (school) but I'm usually active during the weekend.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Oct 26, 2022
I have an Ice safari with Spheal, Bergmite, and Cloyster. Anyone who wants to add me, just PM me and I'll add you back ASAP! I'm looking for a ditto safari, but I'll add whoever adds me :). FC is in my sig!

Last edited:

breyness

breyness
Years
I have a fire type safari, and I'm not really sure what other Pokemon are included. My friend code is 4141-2115-9030 Feel free to add me guys :) #newbie

Dragneil

Lightning Trainer
Years
Hey all, adding anyone as I'm still looking to fill up my friends list, all my details are in my sig below :) just remember to PM with your FC so I can add you back!!

Years
I have added everyone that posted since my last post on page 1. Also, pm'd all that requested it. Please add me as well. All info is in my sig.

I would also like to thank drizzs and PikaBlue for telling me I have a fire safari with Magmar and Larvesta. Not sure what the 3rd is yet :-)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
Hi! I'm Sam, and my safari is Dunsparce/Audino/Eevee. Please PM/VM if you add me so I can add you back. You can also message me for safari ID's if you don't know what yours is. I'm typically on in the evenings US time.

If you can't see my signature, my FC is 1177-7075-4188. :D

Hi, I messaged you, requesting to be friends.

Everyone else, please message me if you would like me to add you. I added myself to the GoogleDoc. My FC is 2020-0181-1052. I have a Psychic Safari with Abra, Wobbufet, and Xatu.

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2023
Hey everyone my FC IS 4656-6464-2286 I don't know my safari type please add me and let me know. I check the site a lot so let me know if you add me!

Thanks!

Years
There is a way to edit the safari list? I needed to update my info, but now it appears twice on the list (and the old one wasn't deleted) ~_~

Years
Hey all!

I will just beat the game and do not know which Pokemon are in my Safari. I hope someone can help me determine that:

Name: Elezator
Friend Code: 0791-3127-0257

Years
Friend safari type help

hi there can somebody please tell me what type my safari is and what is in there, post here once you've added me so that i can add you back

EDIT______
i cant add anyone for the next 5-6 hours as will be at work but when back i will add

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
Hi im looking for a friend safari with Chansey in it. If anyone can help please pm me! I dont remember what my safari is though so i guess it would be a suprise!! Thanks!
My Friend code is 4828-5471-1458 IGN Justin Thanks

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
Hello there. :) Anyone is more than welcome into my friend list, so feel free to contact me if you would like to add me. ^w^

I'm kind enough to help those in need when I can but don't spam me in-game please. xD

I have a Fire safari with Ponyta, Braixen and Charmeleon, in case you're wondering. :)

Last edited:
Years
Hey, my FC is 2895-8051-0984. All I remember is that it is electric type but feel free to add me and PM me so I can add you.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 12, 2015
2294-5508-0327 my FC if you add me contact me. Trade, Battle, and friend safari for always im fit

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 6, 2014
Hello quite new to this website so i will get the hang of it soon so can you add me im looking for luxio safari but will add all my FC: 1006-0062-2163 pm me yours

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 14, 2017
Hey im looking for a chansey but will add anyone i also need to know what my friend safari so please add me and pm me so u can add you if you can help me out.
IGN Justin
FC: 4828-5471-1458

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 12, 2015
2294-5508-0327 my FC if you add me contact me i need training and legendary Pokémons. you have guys? if you have surplus legendary Pokémon contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back