• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batel

A nothing.
Years
It would seem that Indigo is alone for his class, unless I'm very much mistaken. If I'm right and that is the case, I think I'll post as him every now and then until the classes are over, but leave the class alone for the most part.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Hmmm... Consider this a resignation letter, for all characters within this RP.

I'm starting to realize it may just be the theme and setting that are making it so difficult for me to stick to characters here.

Apologies!

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@Iny Gage: Didn't I take care of that so that you're only in one class now?

Anyway, you're not obligated to wait for a teacher to show up. There is now part of the RP rules that says your character cannot skip class, or that your character has to act a certain way in general really. You're also allowed to bring in an NPC teacher and play them as a substitute if you want.

If none of those work for you I suppose you could throw her at Hilda's Vigilantism class. 'm uneasy about this though, because there's a very good reason most classes only have a couple of students in them. (Putting too many RPers in one area results in catastrophic slowdown of the RP, because everyone is waiting for everyone else's post.)

@Lacoste: Of course!

@WolfOfEve: That's a shame... I'm sure people will miss Kiyoko's presence at the least.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
@Iny Gage: Didn't I take care of that so that you're only in one class now?

Anyway, you're not obligated to wait for a teacher to show up. There is now part of the RP rules that says your character cannot skip class, or that your character has to act a certain way in general really. You're also allowed to bring in an NPC teacher and play them as a substitute if you want.

If none of those work for you I suppose you could throw her at Hilda's Vigilantism class. 'm uneasy about this though, because there's a very good reason most classes only have a couple of students in them. (Putting too many RPers in one area results in catastrophic slowdown of the RP, because everyone is waiting for everyone else's post.)
Its okay, Things were sorted out.
And Idk if you did or not, I'm probably doing this wrong by checking your post from like 10 pages ago.

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2013
I'm done with the SU, but I'm a bit busy, so I won't format it until later, hope that's cool! :)

EDIT 1: Edited it, but somehow overlooked the Personality section. I'll go ahead and work on that.
EDIT 2: Done.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
Sorry if it's a bit late, I had no time during the week. I added some words and changed my appearance and pokemon.

Name: Alex Rogue

Sex: Male

Dorm: Suicune Dorm

Appearance:

View attachment 68065

Personality: Alex is a gentle, relaxed, curious boy. He usually doesn't have any problems with his comrades. Most people think of him as a nerd, but Alex is actually a pretty strong guy. He doesn't get offended easily and is really quiet. Most of the time, Alex is either playing with his pokemon, studying or sleeping. Although he works hard in his studies, in other matters, Alex is very lazy. He usually sleeps three times a day and is a very good, although new, trainer. Alex is really bad at catching pokemon though, and only has only managed to get one so far. His favorite type of Pokemon is water-type. Although he likes water types, he didn't catch any. Alex takes battles seriously, if he loses, he goes training right away. He doesn't want to be the best, but wants respect from his classmates. It's true that Alex is a strong guy, but he gets bullied by older guys in the academy, Alex is one of the youngest people in the academy, so people think of him as a crybaby.Most of Alex's friends are three ore four years older than him.

History: Alex was born in Boon Island, near Kanto. As a toddler, he was very curious and liked going outside to play with wild and tamed Pokemon. At that time he really loved water Pokemon. Everyday, in the afternoon, Alex brought food to the beach to feed the pokemon swimming there.

One day, his older brother came to visit home in the middle of his journey, he stayed for one week, and Alex eager to know what Pokemon he had. One day late at night, Alex waited until all his family were asleep and went to have a look at his his brother's Pokemon, he was scared to get caught taking one of his brother's Pokemon so he quickly took one and ran away. He waited until the next day so he could find out what Pokemon his brother had. He hid the Pokeball in his pocket at went outside to check it out.

When he took it out, it was an Seviper. He played with it day and night until one day when his brother was going to leave. He found out Seviper was not in his Pokeball, and he knew that Alex took it. He was not surprised, as he knew his that Alex was a curious boy. Alex gave him his Pokeball, sad to see Seviper go. And right when his brother was going to leave, Alex asked him if he could get Seviper back as his own Pokemon.

His brother smiled at him, and gave him his Pokeball. He told him to take good care of Seviper and explained to him that Seviper was very important to him. Alex promised he would take good care of Seviper and his brother left.

It wasn't until two years after he got Seviper that he heard about the Pokemon Trainer Academy, and asked his parents if he could go. He explained it was his destiny to become like his brother and after many weeks of thought, his parents finally made a deal. His father told him if he beat him in a battle he would let him go, or else it would have been a waste of money.

It was a rough battle, Alex was exited and scared at the same time. He was exited because it was his first battle, but scared because he didn't want to lose. Alex battled well, gave it his all, and managed to win. his parents finally told him he could could go.

Pokémon:

336_00.png

Species: Seviper
Personality: Playful and friendly, he adapts quickly to people.
Lvl: 24
Moves:
  • Poison Tail
  • Dig
  • Dragon Tail
  • Crunch
  • Wrap

Years
@Shiny - You need to edit your post, the idea was for Zayne's class to have to use the same pokemon from the first task in the second.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
My character Lucas is currently on-route to the Cafeteria, if anyone wants to join him!

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
@gimmepie: Which RPer's are in Zayne's class again? I only know:

ShinyDiamond: Kilik
PinkSapphire: Mana
Yellow: Valorie
Drago Dragonite: Daniel

I'm sure their's a few more, I just can't remember who else.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'm waiting for PinkSapphire to post as Roxas before I post again, Sage's class will be starting soon, it's a short class probably will start it tomorrow.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
@mimimahboul: Looks good to me. Your free to start posting.

@Lacoste: Just lemme know when you finish the personality section and I'll letcha know what It think. Looks good so far though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back