• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
5. I wasn't intending to imply a connection to the 2 subjects regardless and if it did end up that way then it was purely unintentional.

Anyways, thinking about getting Bioshock 2 and not sure on what starter I should pick on Soul Silver right now, probably gonna end up being Cyndaquil again.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
7. Wait I thought that Falkner's team in the remakes knew Roost instead of Mud Slap this time around. Totodile is good though I gotta admit that after my Heart Gold run seeing he was the only Poke I even bothered using for the most part until I migrated my Leaf Green team in lol.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
9. Neither am I TBH.

I'm just way too much of a diehard gamer for my own good lol. Maybe I should take up drawing again if I can manage to do more than just sketches or swordplay if I can ever get my katana fixed lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Yeah, Falkner's Pokes ditch Mud-Slap since it's no longer a TM. They might have Sand-Attack, but we all know that only lowers accuracy.

Also, Chikorita makes for a decent starter against Falkner so long as it has decent Defense. I was able to beat him with Chiko alone in my English SS.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/not bothering looking at the last number because she can't see. doesn't have her glasses n her right now.

This post also have a lot of tupoes. But hey. Oh werll! I'm just glad to finally be home!

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Only one that I can see, and that's just an extra letter =b
(Welcome back, Nee~)

Also: I have discovered that lately I cannot sleep past a full REM cycle without waking up again. Fun times (b'-')b

Arma

The Hyena
Years
2. Happy new year everybody!

last night was amazing, lots of fireworks fireworks and an awesome party! I got home at 7:30, and been sleeping till 4 Pm XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Thank you, Niinii! n_n

I spent the first minute of the New Year in an elevator. Not exactly the tradition, but hey. Ah well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back