• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jorge's Cave (Events/Shinies/Beast Ball Pokemon Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Hello again! I'm back for more events! I will be trading you some various 5-6IV shinies for these ones, if you don't mind? I saw that you were looking for those. Here are the events I'm interested in:

PCNYd Flygon ID 00077 Untouched
Japanese Wish Absol Untouched
Hado Mew ID 50716 Untouched
Wish Chansey LV5 Untouched
SPACE C Deoxys ID 00010 Untouched
ANA Pikachu ID 41205 Untouched

These are the shinies I'm willing to trade for them. All are 5-6IV and some even have egg moves! Take a look:

Gengar
Sylveon
Zoroark
Sableye
Archen
Trevenant
Noivern
Weavile
Altaria
Machamp
Emboar
Serperior
Crawdaunt
Amaura
Tyrogue
Ninetails
Gallade
Shellder
Helioptile
Carbink

If any of those interest you, or not but I have a ton more, let me knowand we can make a deal right away! I'm in huge need of those events listed above! Thanks again!

Years
Hello again! I'm back for more events! I will be trading you some various 5-6IV shinies for these ones, if you don't mind? I saw that you were looking for those. Here are the events I'm interested in:

PCNYd Flygon ID 00077 Untouched
Japanese Wish Absol Untouched
Hado Mew ID 50716 Untouched
Wish Chansey LV5 Untouched
SPACE C Deoxys ID 00010 Untouched
ANA Pikachu ID 41205 Untouched

These are the shinies I'm willing to trade for them. All are 5-6IV and some even have egg moves! Take a look:

Gengar
Sylveon
Zoroark
Sableye
Archen
Trevenant
Noivern
Weavile
Altaria
Machamp
Emboar
Serperior
Crawdaunt
Amaura
Tyrogue
Ninetails
Gallade
Shellder
Helioptile
Carbink

If any of those interest you, or not but I have a ton more, let me knowand we can make a deal right away! I'm in huge need of those events listed above! Thanks again!

Can we deal via PM?

Years
Updates

1)Added 2 new events:

-Mark McQuillan's Machamp Untouched 14-5-2016

8691855576.png

-Japanese Japan Championships 2016 Landorus Untouched 17-5-2016

7a83addff8.png

2) Deleted PCNYd Flygon from my event list because is a hack event (ID is wrong)

Years
U interested in japanese shiny xerneas or yveltal, american shiny xerneas, hope diancie, universe diancie, untouched japanese shiny genesect (yours has pokerus?), movie 14 victini, smr2012 keldeo?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 26, 2017
What would u want for the wish maker jirachi,spanish mew & the shiny rayquaza??? :) perhaps we can make a dealXD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back