• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Rijon Trilogy Help (Brown, Prism & Rijon Adv.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espeorb

Blizzard Trainer
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2016
Uhh... yeah, see, IDK if somebody has asked this before. How do you get cloth in Prism? I caught a LOT of Caterpie and a LOT of Spinarak, but no dice (ehrm, cloth)

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Uhh... yeah, see, IDK if somebody has asked this before. How do you get cloth in Prism? I caught a LOT of Caterpie and a LOT of Spinarak, but no dice (ehrm, cloth)

They don't have cloth, they have wool, and you need to take those to a house in Heath Village and a woman there will weave them for you.

this game is great!! but right now in prism, i have 2 badges and am not sure what to do next. can you help? please and thank you^^

In the city with the shoes, thats the end.

dude this game is awesome! but i was just wondering are working on another game? because your last one was sweet!

Yes I am.

Years
Stuck in a city

I've got stuck in a city where a gym is blocked by a guy that says he is waiting for the gym leader to return and he is hungry, the same where i got the running shoes. where should I go then?

Years
  • Seen Oct 30, 2011
i need some help in rijon adventures.

i've been stuck. what do i do with the keg of beer? and how do i get the bike or suf? i have now idea where to go after the 4th gym badge.

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2008
srry to ask u this, i tried google, but how do u open prism beta II??? im so lost plz help

that was very stupid, didnt see the readme!
thanks, great rom

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2009
Uhmm.. this will sound stupid but i can't get the pokedex on RijonAdventures. I've beaten my rival, i wanted to go to the Merson Cave, but the Hiker says i need a Pokédex... But when i talk to Jen, she doesn't give me anything, and i can't take the Pokédex myself... i thought i downloaded Beta 5, so it should work....

*Edit.. Never Mind, i had to go to the Mart :P

Years
still stuck in the place with the apartment, how can i get out of there, i defeated the bug leader in the forest and i already went to laurel cuty but i cant get on...

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2008
in pokemon prism when does pupitar evolve

um, i just wanna know when pupitar evolves in prism thanks

Last edited:

Pkmn Trainer Robb

Proud Owner of Diamond
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2008
Well, I've been trying to play Prism, but...
I can't patch it.
I've got IPS Win and I can't figure out which files I have to put in. I have the patch and the game files (apparently) but can't get it started. It'll say it patched it, but then it my VBA won't load it.

*EDIT*
Nevermind, just made a mistake Patching

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2008
hi, great hacks.
anyways, i was playing brown fine (with an understrength team lv.15-23, 1 badge) when i went to that city with the game corner (forgot the name) after leaving the place, i went south and fought this surfer with a lv.29 goldeen, lost, and revived in the poke center in hayward city. i left the center, and found myself in the safari zone warden's room. I left the room and found myself in a surf-reached area with a cave entrance due north (im guessing rjion cave?) i exited the cave and now im stuck in the city where the park is.
any help? im thinking its a bad rom but i used that rom to patch aabother hack before and it worked fine, so idk.

Roareye

propic (c) piekielnatruskawa
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 18, 2021
Well, i have a problem with pokemon Brown, when battling the 5th gym leader and his trainers the ending sequence is probably not terminated properly, which causes trainers to battle with you over and over again [like you encountered them 1st time, and because they attack you immidiately after you end your previous fight with them, you're stuck], and the leader is not giving you your badge [the whole after-fight talk is missing], and will fight you everytime you talk to him. Also, there are some bugs in areas like Castro Forest, where you go down the stairs and cant go back to the forest cause the area is messed up and stairs do not work, like in the "Pokemon Mansion" in castro valley, where you can't do anything except going back to the city, cause none of the stairs there even work. Is this normal? Or is it because i patched my blue version instead of red? I'm pretty far in the game and i dont want to start all over again {my pokes are like all lv.46}, please help!

PS: CBM, are you planning on making the trade-only evolving pokes evolve normally? Cause it would be very nice having a Golem and Alakazam instead of Graveler and Kadabra at lvl 45+

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Is this normal? Or is it because i patched my blue version instead of red?

Bingo. You can use the same save file from blue into Red I think, so just get a red rom, and use the same sav file from the blue version and it'll work fine.

still stuck in the place with the apartment, how can i get out of there, i defeated the bug leader in the forest and i already went to laurel cuty but i cant get on...

The city after that is the end of the beta.

in pokemon prism when does pupitar evolve

um, i just wanna know when pupitar evolves in prism thanks

I think it's around level 46

Just curios i can't find your replacement for Blaine in pokemon brown

Route south of Castro Valley

hi, great hacks.
anyways, i was playing brown fine (with an understrength team lv.15-23, 1 badge) when i went to that city with the game corner (forgot the name) after leaving the place, i went south and fought this surfer with a lv.29 goldeen, lost, and revived in the poke center in hayward city. i left the center, and found myself in the safari zone warden's room. I left the room and found myself in a surf-reached area with a cave entrance due north (im guessing rjion cave?) i exited the cave and now im stuck in the city where the park is.
any help? im thinking its a bad rom but i used that rom to patch aabother hack before and it worked fine, so idk.

It's a glitch, but you can't do anything over there until later.

Which ones will I need to trade for in Brown?

Same as the other versions, but the next version will probably have evolution stones for those Pokemon instead.

Last edited:

Roareye

propic (c) piekielnatruskawa
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 18, 2021
Bingo. You can use the same save file from blue into Red I think, so just get a red rom, and use the same sav file from the blue version and it'll work fine.

Well, I tried it before, but it seems like save games and states from blue aren't compatible with red and vice versa. Anyways, I started a new game and I'm after Leauge already. Great work with this hack, but i'm still against putting pokes from 3rd/4th gen into the game. Well, probably it's just me...

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2013
Does anyone know how to make Pokemon Brown in color for the Meboy Mobile Emulator?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
first time i posted here.
Alright, i decided to rekindle my love with brown, so i got a red rom and used the patch from rijon.nintendo-net.com.
I just beat the second badge, and i am lost.
can anyone tell me what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back