• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Top Secret [Beta 1 Available]

Shiny

• Dragonite

Votes: 262 27.5%
  • Metagross

Votes: 272 28.5%
  • Salamence

Votes: 144 15.1%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 275 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jack of Bl♠des

Former goderator
Years
For shadow Pokemon, I had a random thought. Would it make sense if you used HEX to edit a Pokemon so that it has extra evolutions? You could put the Shadow form of that Pokemon as an extra form, then have it evolve from that to its normal form by how much it loves you back. Also, you could have the shadow Pokemon as an extra in the evolutionary chain, so that if you had a Bulbasaur, it wouldn't need to be a Shadow Ivysaur first (like make Bulbasaur evolve into that by something random and usually unattainable, like Soul Dew or something, then Ivysaur, then Venusaur). And make objects that boost happiness incredibly rare.

Of course, however you go about this is up to you, and I'm interested in seeing how you work it out.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
wow,my map is really glitchy(the ledges).
Are you going to fix that anytime soon?
and do you mind if i change it because i had the idea of ledge stairs.
and isn't ???????? an item in the game too jack_of_blades?

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
Don Patch is helping me with that. You can change it a little.

Those are being fixed. They require tile editing. Just because you say this stuff doesn't make you good. Lets see you do all that stuff. And by the way, I think that everyone is getting tired of you. *reports*

Megiddo-san

Years
Not true. Pikafan isn't even active anymore. I'm doing all the scripting. I'm also going to make other tiles myself. Mine would be in but Don Patch says that they don't use enough 8x8 pieces that are used multiple times. I'd be doing music too if sappy worked on my computer. NIN can teach me how to map good and I can be mapping as well. I dare you to show something that you have made.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Not true. Pikafan isn't even active anymore. I'm doing all the scripting. I'm also going to make other tiles myself. Mine would be in but Don Patch says that they don't use enough 8x8 pieces that are used multiple times. I'd be doing music too if sappy worked on my computer. NIN can teach me how to map good and I can be mapping as well. I dare you to show something that you have made.

He'll probably just post a picture of a chicken.
And i don't have anything against you 4fetter.
i have something against your attitude and repeated amounts of the same complaining/spamming.
Lose your attitude and go w/ the flow.
don't go crazy just because you don't like what people have or how many members are needed.
do that and you will be pretty cool.
anyways megiddo i can teach you mapping if you want.
We will start tomorrow on a pm.
and its good to see that this thread is up and running(again).

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
All I se is poor work,He has a big list of staff members,And that he gots is a rom base,the only things he can do is pallette edit,overworld,and report me

Dude, you REALLY need to...well there's no easy way to put this: Shut The **** Up! Okay, now with that said, I believe that this is turning out to be very good! Just need to get some progress rollin':P Well, BOL!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
thanks for the post tb pro.
i would help w/ more stuff than mapping but i can't sprite(ingame or OW) for the life of me.
i am still learning scripting and i never tried nor have sappy so i can't music insert.
That is why i'm only mapping unfortunately.
And nice location tb pro.
i wish i was there also.
and megiddo is doing a lot of stuff when you think about it.
4fetter can you even make a movement script w/out copying and pasting?

Megiddo-san

Years
I will, but I may have to start over with another rom. I can recover everything. There's a glitch with battles. I agree.

NIN - It is good to see this rolling again. That'll be great. Lets start with towns. Itman1234 has taught me some route mapping skills.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
Wow TB,you said it there
BTW Nin,the chicken already posted in which the name is NIN
Also,Whatever people do to comment good is just doing it to makez more friends,you got to understand.TB gots lots of friends cause she is posting good comments in which she forces herself to comment good,but form the inside,she has a bad comment

Um...I'M A DUDE!!! But on track, Do you need any help with scripting ATM? I can help tonight, but tomarrow I shall be gone to my dad's house(Spring Break Baby!). Well, BOL!

Megiddo-san

Years
Hah, yeah right. Don't you have anything better to do than type crap? Shouldn't you be at your local spammers' convention?

Hiroshi, if you are reading this, please rid us of this uneducated pest.

If you can make three trainer battle scripts, one for each gary (fire, water, grass) that'd be great. My spring break isn't until the 21st.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
4fetter,i think everyone is telepathically linked because anyone could figure out that this post would be SPAM!
and tb pro is male.
People post good comments like that because that is what they think of the game.
not because they force themself to.
and we don't say stuff like "HEY THETHETHETHE YOUR MAPS AND STORY SUCK!!" because that would be rude and just plain annoying. even if that was tue no one would've posted it.don't worry thex4 lost world is great!
we "soften the blow" for them because no one wants to see a good hack go to waste because of a majour spammer called 4fetter.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Nonono
Dude has another word
Dude is male
Dudette is Female
Hope you understand

In case you are blind it clearly states that tb pro is a male.
now should i get a mod to delete this and all of 4fetters posts megiddo?
I want this deleted since this is complete spam and i don't want to stoop to 4fetters level.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Hahahaha! That made me lol! Good one! Oh yes, Hiroshi, Blazichu, or Christos, If you are reading all of this stuff, please would you delete itAnd Ban 4fetter:P? I just feel that 4fetter is trying to piss us all off....SHElol just likes to see us mad because it is a game to HERlol! SHElol is just a n00b that wants to piss us all off to make HERlolself feel better. Somehow SHElol never gets banned/infractions:\

well i don't think that is necessary because people will be reporting him from everywhere.
but just to make sure,lets all report him.
and 4fetter is doing this just to piss us off.

Hahahaha! That made me lol! Good one! Oh yes, Hiroshi, Blazichu, or Christos, If you are reading all of this stuff, please would you delete itAnd Ban 4fetter:P? I just feel that 4fetter is trying to piss us all off....SHElol just likes to see us mad because it is a game to HERlol! SHElol is just a n00b that wants to piss us all off to make HERlolself feel better. Somehow SHElol never gets banned/infractions:\

well i don't think that is necessary because people will be reporting him from everywhere.
but just to make sure,lets all report him.
and 4fetter is doing this just to piss us off.
but i actually enjoy proving 4fetter wrong.

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
Lol, as do I! I deleted my SPAMmy message as not to give the mods more work. Now off to report him. Ok, as Megiddo said, lets discuss "Top Secret" not 4fetter.

Okay because he is powerless if he is ignored.
okay i am going to remap cedar village later megiddo.
Here are the reasons:
1. I have homework
2. I have a lot of FR files and can't find the file with your tiles.
or do you just want me to make a FR map and send you the .map file megiddo?

EDIT:LOL! Anti 4fetter blast!
It will delete all spam messages if used.

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
That's right. Good Hackers stick together. Formation
Me- Sol Blade
TB Pro! - Blaze Kick
NIN - Master Sword

Anti-4fetter0_0 blast.

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P Okay, Okay! Now here is a changed me(to better suit the blade idea):

TB Pro! - Flame Katana ~ Scripting...Maybe Other Things...

Back