• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I think I liked the Latios and Latias one best, that or the one with Lucario. Tbh after seeing over 700 episodes of the show it kind of all blurs into one.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

A Thousand? Pokemon is only in the 700s when it comes to episodes, unless you watched episodes in both english and japanese, or count Pokemon Chronicles.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

My quick editing skills are not enough, you're right it's not much over 700 atm. Saying that I did watch the misty episodes twice (as a kid on tv and a rewatch a couple of years ago) so it would be like 900.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Pokemon Special does not compare to the anime. I would agree with that. Reeed. <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

RBG Arc and FRLG Arc for me. My reasoning for it is so obvious for those who've known me for a while, though I dropped a hint in my last post.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
2. Never read much of FRLG unfortunately but the first few chapters were pretty good. Think the most memorable ones for me would have to be GSC and Emerald arc wise, Ruby&Sapphire wasn't bad either.

And yes, Red is awesome indeed.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Really? Most people didn't like the Emerald Arc, so it's nice to hear someone who thought it was memorable. I haven't really read all of the Emerald Arc myself other than the end of it Red red red.

And yes. Red is amazing. <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
4. I should probably stop mentioning Red by now lol.

Seriously though, I did think Emerald was a pretty cool character TBH and the climax at the end was pretty neat too. Think I'm gonna start reading the Diamond&Pearl arc sometime soon.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I have 20k points at Gamestop on my PowerUp Rewards Card. I am debating heavily on cashing 15k of 'em in so I can invest in a refurbished Wii right now. Hmmm... what do I do? ;A;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
7. Just made a bet with one of my friends stating whoever makes level 10 on Gears 3 first has to make the other person watch Boku No Pico lol.

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

Let's just say that if you don't know what any given anime is, it's probably boku no pico.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back