• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen B2W2 starter

Starter for B2W2

• The smug Snivy

Votes: 110 35.3%
  • The tough Tepig

Votes: 69 22.1%
  • The O-Adorable Oshawott

Votes: 133 42.6%

• Total voters

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
I was never really a fan of the Unova starters. However....Im gonna go with Snivy. I already picked Oshowatt. I am NEVER going to Pig Tepig. I HATE TEPIG!

Years
In White, I picked Tepig and was more than pleased with how Emboar turned out. My friends all picked Oshawott and were pleased with him. Since I started White again, I've found out that I really, really don't like Snivy that much. So I'll probably pick either Tepig or Oshawott. I kinda want to get an Arcanine, and there's no sense in having two Fire types, but I also want Lapras, and there's no point in two water types, either. I'll leave it to a coin toss or something xD

Airodactyl

#142 Forever and Always
Years
I didn't like any of the Unova starters. In Black version I chose Oshawott and then subsequently discarded it, without hesitation, as soon as I could get my hands on anything from before Generation V. I guess I'll choose Tepig when I purchase either B2 or W2 (haven't decided yet), as I really dislike Grass Pokemon and it would be boring to go for Oshawott again, especially knowing how much of a disappointment Samurott becomes.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 6, 2013
I don't like any of the Unova starters, so I'll be going with Snivy for no particular reason. I'll dump him for another starter I like more - perhaps Treecko - as soon as possible.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I chose Oshawott in White, right now I'm very tempted to choose Snivy for BW2. I've trained all three starters in White, and I find both Snivy and Oshawott easy to train. Even though I'd like to have a grass-type starter this time, Oshawott will still remain as my favorite starter in Unova.

GatlingIza

Greetle bust
Years
SNIVY all thw way!
because i use it at BW and (S)HE is Awesome.
And the last evolution is like a beast. Mhahaha :)

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Snivy, it's kind of my favourite Pokemon, but I think I would teach it more TM/tutor moves, after what happened to my Black Serperior (it only had Grass moves, Cut and Flash, so it wasn't really good).

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2012
Oshawott Because my 2 favorite unova pokemon are liligant and chandalure.....

tj4bigred

Instant Classic
Years
I picked Snivy in my playthrough of Black, and that's been the only playthrough so far. Really, the choice for me is going to be between Tepig and Oshawott. I'll probably go with Osha because I'll hopefully be able to get a Growlithe. :3

Mr. Magius

  
Years
Choosing Oshawott in my first game, because I chose Snivy in Black, and Tepig in White.
I dislike the starters, unfortunately :-(

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2020
BW2 messed up my starter choice. I said originally I was going to have Oshawott first, then Tepig, then Snivy. So I used Oshawott for Black, Tepig for White, and planned to use Snivy for Gr a/e y.. but seeming it's a sequel I don't know :( I'm thinking Oshawott for White 2, and Snivy for Black 2..because Oshawott is my favourite!

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2014
I am not too sure, as far as their first evolutions go I like both oshawott and tepig but I hate the way their finals look.
Snivy and its evolutions look decent but not as adorable as osha and tepig, I guess I'll go with oshawott.

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jan 30, 2017
Well I Picked Snivy In White So This Time I'm Going For Oshawott Cuz Samurott Is Badass

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
In Black 2 I plan to use Tepig since I didn't choose it in either Black or White.

And in White 2. I'll choose whichever comes to mind when I start to play it.

Beth

DEAD ACCOUNT
Years
  • Seen May 8, 2012
I'm choosing Snivy...for one game. For the other, I have to choose Oshawott. Teehee :)

Back