• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebi's Pearil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
Years
Suddenly, Eevee walked in and Hazard came in after Eevee entered. Hazard and Eevee looks at the people and the green pokemon. "Erm... Sorry for being late guys. I saw you guys flew over the forest and it catches us as well. We was drop dopwn to the other side of this place. Then Eevee began to run away by sniffing to you guys so I follow it and it's was lucky we found you." Hazard looks around and he asks in confuse "What is this place?". Then he looks at the small green pokemon. He open his mouth in surpise. "Wow. I have never seen this Pokemon before. What's that Pokemon?" He asked with his eyes watering.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Alana smiled and looked at Hazard. "This would be the Lake of Life and that's Celebi the Voice of the Forest." Having answered his question she turned back to Flare. "You're right. I'd be alot older. For all I know I could be your mom or grandma or something. Oh, that's a really freaky thought. I'll forget I said that. For now come on," Alana stood up and held out her hand to Flare. "We should head back to Diana's house. She and her grandmother, Towa, know all about the Voice of the Forest."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
Recognition now dawns on me, for I've heard of the voice of the forest. "So, you're the voice of the forest, Celebi? I've heard rumors, but I didn't pay much attention. I just came here to look for some rare berries. Alana, do you mind if we tag along?" By we I had meant me and my Dragonair, who had just landed next to me.

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
Years
"Me too." said Hazard. "I don't like good people get hurt like that evil man we defeat earliar." He crush his fingers like a fist then he rest his finger down. And by the way, Hazard is my name and this is my little buddy Eevee." He smile at Alana. "Anyway, I'm sorry that I called you a "little girl" earlier and it was wrong that I scared you with my Onix to ride you here. I'm sorry..." He looks down.

Alana

Years
"No it' alright. You didn't know my name so I can't be mad at you. And I didn't ride Onix cause I thought it might be too much for Celebi so, I walked." Said Alana simply. "But for now, we should get moving. I have a feeling that masked man will be back before long."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
I nod in acknowledgement to Alana. "He didn't seem the type to give up and go away for good. Lead on then. But first," I pause and turn towards Nairy. "Nairy, fly above us and keep a lookout for that crazy guy, please." I smile. That should keep him from sneaking up on us unawares.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i nod."we are forty years ahead of your tme so that would at least make you a mother."i peer inside my self and squash my fear as small as possible.i speak but in a sort of speaky voice."celebi could alana and i see my parents again. in the hopsital?"i muster up all the confidence i can."im ready can we go now?"

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
OOC: Sorry for double posting last night. It's really wierd. I'm having some strange trouble with my posts not showing up, and this time it didn't show until after I posted the second one. ::scratches head:: I don't know what's going on.

Alana

Years
"Be." Celebi nods.

"Are you sure Flare. It seemed to really hurt you the last time Celebi took us for a peek at the future." Celebi nods again.

"Be celebi." It says.

"I guess it's up to you. Let's go Celebi." Says Alana. Celebi nods are the scene from earlier appears.

OOC: You needn't worry. Think about the Pokemon you have and the Pokemon I have. Doesn't match does it?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i think more reasonabley and examine all the possibilities."well you dont have my pokemon and if you were my mother i wouldnt exist becuae you are here."

Alana

Years
"Right." Alana smiled and watched the people in hospital again. "A car crash. It just seems, like it's not the way anyone should die. A life is taken for carelessness. It's not right." Her eyes were sad and Celebi nodded in agreement.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i look away."i know but its my past i have to live with it."my voice becomes croaky.and i walk away.

Alana

Years
Celebi ends the vision into the past. Alana walks after Flare. "We should get going. There's no reason to stay at the lake. Let's get back to Diana's house and get her to help us."

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
OOC: Has anyone else had trouble getting onto Pokecommunity and posting the past few days?

IC: I sigh with relief as the two come out of Celebi's vision. I'm getting rather jumpy, thinking every sound I hear is the bully coming back. I look over my shoulder every few moments.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2014
i fall back and follow alana. i look at our surroundings and my pokemon walk around us except charizard, who flew above us watching for danger. we reach dianas house and i knock n the door."diana?my friend alana would like to know about the voice of the forest."they say come in and i walk in and sit at the table.

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
Years
Hazard walk in the house and stand on the wall with his arm cross and Eevee eating the berry on the floor. Hazard was watching the guys on the table, talking about Celebi, the Voice of the Forest.

Alana

Years
Alana sat down next to Flare. "Well." Said Diana.

"It's a very old legend and a true one." Said Towa.

"I wasn't sure I beieved it until now. Anyway the Voice of the Forest as te ability to travel through time. If the Voice catches you it could carry you off to another time. Whenever the Voice is enjured it goes to the Lake of Life adn it's power is restored." At this moment Celebi drifted into the room adn sat in Alana's lap. Towa nad Diana stared but didn't coment. "We know the Voice of the Forest as Celebi but no one has ever been caught before."

"Well I wasn't really caught. A Pokemon hunter was after Celebi. His Pokemon hurt it badly so I tried to help it. I got it away from the hunter but I tripped. They were catching up. I guess Celebi did what it had to to keep us safe. That's also when I dropped my scetch book." Alana pulled out the scetch book Towa had given her earlier. "I want to thank you for keeping it in such good condition."

"It was nothing. I just kept it in a safe place." Replied Towa.

"So what are you going to do now Alana?" Asked Diana.

"I guess I'm going to go back to my time. I've seen several new enventions that are cool and I'd like to learn more about them, but I miss my own time too." She pulled out one of the forty year old Pokeballs and stared at it.

OOC: Should I go back to my own time or stay in this one and leave in a sequal or something?

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
Years
I follow Alana and the rest to the house, but I stay outside to keep watch. I just know that madman's gonna show up sometime soon!

OOC: Hey, I'm just getting into this RP and you're talking about ending it for a sequel? Cruel ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back