• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 19, 2017
Been on a big Borderlands kick what with the pre sequel on it's way. Played through BL as Roland and BL2 as Gaige in the past few months just to get into the mood for the new one. Still haven't decided what character I will choose for my first play through but I am leaning more towards Nisha I do believe....Athena is still a very possible choice as well though so idk O_O

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I started up Rayman Legends finally, so I'll probably try to make that my active console game. As for handhelds, I've been meaning to start Fire Emblem: Awakening, but just...haven't. lol I've also been playing the ORAS demo and the original Sapphire in French, so that's a thing that's happening. I guess that would make Sapphire my main handheld for now then, right?

Oh. A LOT of Mario Kart: Double Dash and some 7 as well. Really been in a Mario Kart mood! I really need my own copy of 8 so I can stop checking it out from work every time I go in, lol.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
The Evil Within. I'm so stoked my PC can run it on max settings omg. c:

I'm 4 chapters in, and so far so good. Really does remind me of the old RE games. <3

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls Edition (Xbox One) - Borrowed it off a friend after getting a bit carried away with it at his place, now it's one of my favourite games.

TY

I'm playing (or at least try to since the game crashed on me every single time I want to tweak with the options) Planetside 2 atm, and hopefully it will run >_>

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 6, 2017
I've been playing some Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and some Fantasy Life lately. My life has been taken over!

Also these games are way too cute. It's killing me.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
I've been playing some Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and some Fantasy Life lately. My life has been taken over!

Also these games are way too cute. It's killing me.

About to play Fantasy Life. Came out last night in NA which was when my Amazon pre-order got here. So excited - I was really looking forward to this!

How is Fantasy Life, guys? I've been considering it - it's either that or Tomadachi Life, though I am leaning towards Fantasy Life. c:

As for myself, I picked up The World Ends With You again! I lost my copy years ago and have been dying to replay it lately, so I bought it off Amazon last week and it just arrived yesterday.

...I forgot how much I hated Neku at the beginning of the game. :P ssooo much angst.

Years
How is Fantasy Life, guys? I've been considering it - it's either that or Tomadachi Life, though I am leaning towards Fantasy Life. c:

As for myself, I picked up The World Ends With You again! I lost my copy years ago and have been dying to replay it lately, so I bought it off Amazon last week and it just arrived yesterday.

...I forgot how much I hated Neku at the beginning of the game. :P ssooo much angst.

I would lay off of Tomodachi Life because imo it's not even a game but more of an intractable reality show. Literally the game plays itself for the most part.

As for me I've been playing Mario Kart 8 and Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Work has been a slog, but I've been getting some free time here and there to play something.

Shining Blade - Since I'm importing Shining Resonance, I thought I might as well play at least one of the other Tony Taka Shining games. I'm enjoying it so far. The battle system is sort of Valkyria Chronicles into a much smaller scale, which is surprisingly fun.

Tears to Tiara II
- Holy crap. This game is loooooooong. But, I guess I shouldn't be expecting any less from a Visual Novel + SRPG. Still, I'm probably going to be still playing this when Tales or the Mario Kart DLC come out, haha.

Smash 4 - Mostly been doing challenges.

Trails in the Sky FC
- Hey, Tom said we'll have enough time to play FC before SC comes out. So, I'm going to do another playthrough of FC lol. Playing PC version as opposed to PSP version though. PC is the vastly superior counterpart, so naturally I'll be playing it for my nostalgia trip journey. Also, I won't be bashing my head against the wall on some of the translation of some terms in the PSP version since the PC actually changed some of the terminology for consistency. (seriously, Sept-Terrion became Septillion in the PSP version, whaaaat.)

Last edited:

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
Years
I'm currently completing Harvest Moon: Hero Of Leaf Valley, waiting for Alice to confess, hehe..can't wait.. (:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
Playing some Smash Bros 3DS. You know, just kicking some butt :P

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
Football Manager 2014 (Mac) - Bought this a few months ago and haven't really given it a chance, so I loaded it up earlier today and started a save file as my favourite team. It's a really good game but with the new one coming out soon I probably won't play it for long.

World of Warcraft (Mac) - Been playing this for years, resubscribed earlier this week and I've been playing it while my leg has been out of action just as a release, really.

Fifa 15 (Xbox One) - Love me a good football game, into my second season of Career Mode now, again as my favourite team (the same team from Football Manager). Made a lot of different signings, though, so both games are very different from one another.

Need to go ahead and buy Sunset Overdrive, played that for a few hours at a friends place yesterday and it's absolutely amazing.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Need to go ahead and buy Sunset Overdrive, played that for a few hours at a friends place yesterday and it's absolutely amazing.

Go to Target the week of November 9th, they have a buy 2 get one free deal going on. Just think about it: Sunset Overdrive + Master Chief Collection + free game of either Call of Duty Advanced Warfare/Assassins Creed Unity? It's a pretty damn good deal if you ask me.

VeranithasVI

I eat shades of #radred.
Years
Go to Target the week of November 9th, they have a buy 2 get one free deal going on. Just think about it: Sunset Overdrive + Master Chief Collection + free game of either Call of Duty Advanced Warfare/Assassins Creed Unity? It's a pretty damn good deal if you ask me.

I really, really hope that this deal is in Australia. The combination of games you just listed sounds absolutely divine. Love me some Master Chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back