• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Patching & Emulation

Years
o-o I'm using No$Gba 2.6a with No$Zoomer and I can play the game fine, but it freezes if I try to view the summary. I've tried Desmume, but my laptop can't handle it. Anyone know any fixes?
Well, it can run with No$Gba 2.6a with zoomer, You need to enable all the ex s, I play it with my zoomer

Years
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Hello guys (and gals),
I'm new to whole pokemon thing, I havent played anything beside Gen I and II.
so i wanted to try Black/White 2.. but before that i have a few questions
I'm a poor boy who cant afford to buy DS + the game itself, so i will be playing on a emulator, so is there anyways i can connect to battle with other players around the global? playing it offline is hmm kinda.. err less exciting..
I've been looking around the forum, some says yes other say no? so what is it in the end.... if there's one solution could you please link me... i think it's against the rule to post it, just message me instead..
Thanks in advanced

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
@Ghostry: Hi there, "poor boy". I can assure you that you can battle with other players by using DeSmuME 0.9.7.
To find an exact tutorial, go to google and find "DeSmuME Wi-Fi" or something like that =) You will surely find it ;)

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2013
when i play it on my r4i-sdhc 3ds it random freeze. And im got latest kernel v1.62b. And this problem is for my pokemon black and white also.

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2016
Hey guys, i've ran through GBATemp's official thread and yours, and haven't found a solution to my problem yet.

I run black 2 ap'd on the latest no$zoomer. DeSmuMe runs fine-ish but has no configurable throttle and no "no magnification filter" option so it's out of the question (I like pixels).

With a cheat code I can go past the title screen and the intro, but my Rom crashes at a particular place : just when my mom enters the house.

Usually it crashes at the title screen (was an issue, is now fixed) or when i hit new game (never had a problem once i had entered the fix AR) but the whole thing crashes at that particular moment.

I have tried different settings, renders, and different codes as well.
All the extra's are checked.

Does anyone know how to fix this ?
The game is supposed to random freeze like HG but here it's not a freeze it's a full crash.

Thanks in advance.

Punnagg

Advanced Spriter
Years
hey guys i am having problems with my DeSmuMe
My pokemon in my Pokemon Black 2 cant get exp and game crashes when i try to open pokemon stats screen

Years
  • Seen Oct 12, 2012
I''m new I'm just wondering what are good computer specs to run the game on as i am trying to run it on my computer but it causes my computer to crash or lag or freeze but I'm getting a new cpu tommorow so I need to know what kind to look out for

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I''m new I'm just wondering what are good computer specs to run the game on as i am trying to run it on my computer but it causes my computer to crash or lag or freeze but I'm getting a new cpu tommorow so I need to know what kind to look out for
Care to share your PC parameters?
I'm pretty sure that if you kill every process possible (especially browsers), it's possible to play at decent speed.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
intel pentium R 4CPU, 2.80ghz ,0.99 gb ram
Ouch o.O Dat RAM... I would suggest replacing the RAM as soon as possible... preferably with 4GB but 2GB is probably enough to play if you, as I said, kill all the processes.
Aside from the ROM, your parameters are good enough (even though dual or more core CPU would improve it even further).

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
can anyone tell me how can evolve in pokemon black 2 using emulator?
I'm gonna assume you meant trade evolution since you can't trade on emulators.

Well, da evolution stucture is still da same from B/W1 and the narc file can be found on both B/W1 and B/W2 through a/0/1/9. (Uncanny, huh)

If you made evolution edits on your B/W1 game you can just re-insert those changes into your B/W2 rom. Simple.

Back