• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Assassination Classroom

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
11123808_100200070311942_1598417270_n.jpg

When he says something, I fall.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Spoiler:

So behind on this thread xD But super excited for getting both season 2 and 2nd live action confirmed :3.
Especially with season 2 on hand I'm extremely excited for a lot of the arcs still to come! Especially with the island arc not so far away now.

Also more Itona <3

Drekavac

Screamer
Years
  • Age 29
  • Hell
  • Seen Dec 10, 2016
He is similar to Karma, yeah.

But yeah, I like that character quite a bit. To see that there actually exist characters who'd even want to take over the almighty Director/Prinicpal and make them their slave haha. And he's his own son, to boot. =p Really excited to see what's coming up. Really, really want these kids to kick the elites' assess so bad now.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
He is similar to Karma, yeah.

But yeah, I like that character quite a bit. To see that there actually exist characters who'd even want to take over the almighty Director/Prinicpal and make them their slave haha. And he's his own son, to boot. =p Really excited to see what's coming up. Really, really want these kids to kick the elites' assess so bad now.

I want E class to win. But I am curious as to what happens if the Director's son "gets into" E class or learns about Koro-sensei one way or the other. :3

edit: Was/has it ever been clarified if non E-class people are allowed on those grounds? I find it ahrd to imagine the son not getting curious and sneaking around to check it out?

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
edit: Was/has it ever been clarified if non E-class people are allowed on those grounds? I find it ahrd to imagine the son not getting curious and sneaking around to check it out?

Well, there isn't really any reason why someone from the actual school grounds would like to go to the Class E territory. Since they know nothing and they would hate to be in that class they will avoid it as much as possible.

Additionally, in one of the early episodes

Spoiler:

Ullion

Years
Well, there isn't really any reason why someone from the actual school grounds would like to go to the Class E territory. Since they know nothing and they would hate to be in that class they will avoid it as much as possible.

Additionally, in one of the early episodes

Spoiler:

For your first point, I'd agree with that except on the case of the director's son (simply because he KNOWS something is up) and I figured he'd be willing to go check it out?

Your second point got me, I don't quite know. Maybe there is a safe path, but it just doesn't lead from one school's grounds to the other?

Ullion

Years
I really wish that last episode never ended. I'm pumped up to watch more now :'(

Also: Karmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years

Wow. So many things for a 20-minute episode.
Spoiler:

Sliter

Gaijin Trainer
Years
I accidentally come to this thread ... maaan this anime was so great I loved so much XD

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Seeing that this thread's been dead for months, that post would usually come under the revival rule. But with the upcoming anime in January, it was time the series was brought into attention again here in A&M so gg I guess. XD;

I really enjoyed this series. Though, admittedly, somewhere in the middle, I just straight up abandoned the anime and went over to read the manga. And I wasn't disappointed in the least - it was very fun! Not really caught up to the manga quite yet (I'm at the part where we learn Koro-sensei's past and close to their graduation I guesss) but I look forward to getting into this series again with the upcoming season.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Was planning to make a new thread for season 2 in this next week just before the new season starts up next year. Since we usually create new threads for new seasons of anime, thought AssClass2 should deserve it's own thread too!

Leave this thread to RIP in pieces since this seasons already finished :p

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
We could take either route. Since this one doesn't have a "seasonal tag", we might as well have used this one is what I thought haha. :p But you're right I guess.

Should prolly report this to mod-chan to get it locked up so it can RIP in pieces XD She's the one who gets to make the final call, after all lol

Sliter

Gaijin Trainer
Years
Seeing that this thread's been dead for months, that post would usually come under the revival rule. But with the upcoming anime in January, it was time the series was brought into attention again here in A&M so gg I guess. XD;
aww but this was my plan! hahah
Ok see ya on the next season thread xD

Zet

Years
Was planning to make a new thread for season 2 in this next week just before the new season starts up next year. Since we usually create new threads for new seasons of anime, thought AssClass2 should deserve it's own thread too!

Leave this thread to RIP in pieces since this seasons already finished :p
So... "AssClass2 - Class of Fine Asses"? ;P

or even "AssClass2 - AotS if Gate2 wasn't airing".

Back