• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm New and I love this site.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
punkie90 said:
I don't really enjoy seribii! It's a little on the slowside. Not that many posts happen on it!

Umm, usually over 1,000 posts a day happen on it...and thats after spam got erased

And we only have too many rules because so many people kept breaking the rules so we had to be stricter otherwise it would have ended up with more SPAM than the SPAM Factory

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
Vito Winstrate said:
What I particularly like about the Pok?mon Community is that I can express my identity. With my avatar.
Beat that Joe!

Ooo A Challenge

Only dont have custom avatars because they increase the backup size by loads

Its already 300MB

Glalie

King of All Arbok
Years
Serebii

Serebii, I am not trying to diss Serebii, I love Serebii and Pokemon Community, Serebii just has to many rules and not customed avatars.
So in other words, I have different reasons for loving both sites, they are both my favorite sites (or forums) on the internet.

Serebii

Webmaster of Serebii.net
Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
Vito Winstrate said:
O.o It is? 300 MB of posts? No kidding?

I understand it's about bandwidth. I guess you have at least many many many people because it's linked to your fansite Joe?

And Joe you need to get rid of your tables. They make your site slow as...

Back on topic now! This is a new member's topic not a webmaster comparison chat!

Yeah Welcome Glalie

*coughitisntthetablesslowingthesitedownitistheexcessiveuse.Wearegettingthousandsofuniquehitsaday.Sometimesashighas16,000cough*

Back