• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MWhat's that song..?

Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2012
Not sure if it's even in the right section, as this place is Huge, like most other forums.

Cutting to the chase, I'm looking for a piece of music. It seems to be BGM on the Kanto series of Pokemon. It features in Episode 72: "Go west young meowth" when Meowth is explaining about his past and the school he went to, or more specific, it's playing when he see's the Bin of Tennis Balls, or whatever they are.

It also plays in Episode 75: "Bad to the bone" when Otoshi starts to explian that his Badges were stolen.

It's quite a soothing yet sad piece of Music.
In a more detailed explaination, it starts playing in Episode 75, just when Otoshi exclaims "I can't believe it, you defeated Marowak.."

Any help with this would be appreciated, and I look forward to making many friends here. :3

Back