• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Randomness Championship!

The Sceptile King

Just came back from a break!
Years
Okay, okay. I know what you're thinking; "There's already a Random Leauge!" To that I say to you good sir/maam, this league is different, Let's see why.

1. There are 16 Players, and only 8 make the playoffs.
2. Each player plays 9 games. (All in the same league, plus two in the other one)

Well, that's what it really is, nothing gimmicky, or anything else. (Sounds like some sports leagues I know)

Did you mention there being two leagues?
Why yes I did, Let's see what I mean.

when you say in, say Sceptile so I know you read the rules.

There are two Leagues, The Mewtwo League, and The Mew League. There are 8 teams in each of the leagues. Everyone in the same league plays each other, plus two people from the other league.

What does the winner get?
The winner gets a spot on the champions list, and entrance to the next season for sure!

Will you be playing?
No, I will not be playing, I think it keeps things fair.

Can I pick which league I am in?
No. Random Numbering will handle that for you.

What are the playoffs like?
Well, the playoffs are the four best players in their respective leagues put into a best of seven, single elimination bracket. Here is what the bracket looks like. (I suck at computer art, don't judge!)

MEWTWO LEAGUE

1st ---
|---
4th --- |
|----
3rd --- | |
|--- |
2nd --- |
|---Winner of Championship
1st --- |
|--- |
4th --- | |
|---
3rd --- |
|---
2nd ---

Mew League

Who is in what league?
Here is the list so far!!

150.gif
Mewtwo League
150.gif

151.gif
Mew League
151.gif

1. nimbostratus

Standings
Who might be in first?

1st place :
2nd place :
3rd place:
4th place :
5th place :
6th place :
7th place :
8th place :
9th place :
10th place :
11th place :
12th place :
13th place :
14th place :
15th place :
16th place :

Oops, I almost forgot, we have substitutes! Remember, if you are a substitute, you get immediate entrance to the next season, of you don't pay in the series.

Last edited:

nimbostratus

Bird is the Word
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 1, 2013
So... will all the battles be random/Challenge Cup battles?

In that case, I'm in.

Back