• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Issac Deladius

Tach team battle

Isaac grabbed Tach and threw him into the air as Zerak and Hallow both tried to clothesline Isaac. Instead Tach went over and Isaac under. Issac caught tacht hen threw him at Hallow's back.

"Leech seed then toxin." Isaac ordered.

Tach shot a seed onto Hallow's back then filled him with a toxic purple venom. The little seedot had hung on for dear life as Hallow began to try and fling him off with some fancy flying. Then the two attacks acted up. Hallow felt his life drain, and the sting of the toxic attack at the same time and it disoriented him enough for Tach to jump off back to Isaac.

"Now where's Zerak." Issac muttered.

On queue the pawniard appeared using faint attack and knocked Tach out of Isaac's hands. Isaac kicked Zerak hard in the face and the steel type fell off the pier and sunk into the wet sand below. Tach landed tip down in the sand besides him. The two began to laugh, and so did Isaac, but Hallow wasn't one to forget his battle so easily. He came up on Isaac from behind and prodded him with his scythe.

"Scyt Scytheer" 'Fatality. I win.' Hallow remarked.

"Yes you do. good work. Focus will be key in multibattles. at least you're fast enough to go for more then one or swap targets." Isaac said to his scyther.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Entei Dorm
------------------------------

It was early in the morning and Maxwell was - as most could guess - sound asleep. He hadn't heard the noise of Quillie returning with Wilson from the Swinub's chase for food. He hadn't heard Slackey giving off loud snores although the Slakoth laid right on top of his head. And he most certainly hadn't heard the quick and annoyed pecking that his window was getting subjected to. But what he did hear, was the sound of a loud cawing as well as the sound of something breaking in through his window.

"Honch, Honch!" A dark shadow towered over Maxwell as the teen started to awaken due to the loud noise. At first everything was blurred out, much like an unfinished painting made from water-color. But as his sight became clearer, Maxwell could make out a big, bright-yellow beak as well as a pair of flare-red eyes. He jumped back with a yelp, accidentally showing Slackey into an uncomfortable position in the bed and kicking Katam into a wall. Nou surprisingly both Wilson and Quille woke up at the sudden commotion. The Quilava and the Swinub flew into a half-sleep kind of rage and started pummeling the attacker.

The unwelcome guest was taken off guard and started squawking loudly as it tried to get rid of both Quillie and Wilson. Brushing away a few dark feathers from his face, Maxwell looked at the creature who was now lying on the floor of his room with Quillie and Wilson over it.

"Guys, guys stop!" He suddenly exclaimed. Wilson and Quillie quickly stopped attacking and instead looked at their trainer, both equally puzzled. "Can't you see? It's Hugin!" Hugin was one of Maxwell's father's most prized Pokémon from his days as a Trainer. Originally a Murkrow, his father had eventually found the right stone to evolve it with. The Honchkrow rose from the ground and looked sternly at both Quillie and Wilson. The Swinub quickly realized what he had done and started apologizing to the big crow. Quillie on the other hand just scoffed, but directed a regretful look at Hugin. The Honchkrow sighed and turned to Maxwell.

"Honch, Honch."[The cheif wants you to have this.] He said and handed Maxwell a letter. The teen quickly opened it and started reading out lout for everyone to hear.

"Dear Maxwell," it began, "I have sent Hugin on a mission to deliver this letter to you. Now I know that you're wondering what kind of stupid thing I'm going to say, er, write now. But I assure you that this is of the highest importance! Me and your mother presumes that you're doing good at the Academy so far. Although it says that today parents are allowed to visit, we have decided not to. Why? Because One, you have been at the Academy for such a short time comoared to the others I believe, so we want you to get comfortable before we visit. Two, even if we wanted to visit you, we can't! We're both far too busy! But don't fret, I've sent Hugin to keep you company, isn't that fun? Although he will only be able to stay for one day he'll - Ooh, almost out of space to write on, anyway I'm also gonna give you an egg now bye!"

Maxwell put the letter down beside him on the bed and sighed. After a while he laughed at the whole thing. Getting woken up early in the morning by a violent Honchkrow carrying a letter as well as an egg from his slightly crazy dad. It was pretty much like a sitcom! And an 80's sitcom at that. For some reason the name "Lincoln's Got It Right!" as well as a jingle popped into his head. Oh yeah! His father had sent him an egg as well! Maxwell made it over to an Egg-Case he saw, lying on the floor. Luckily the glass tube was still intact, as well as the egg inside it. The teen took one look at it and emmideatly knew what it was. A smile the spread across his lips as Maxwell took a quick shower and put on some clean clothes.

---

He opened the doors to the Entei Dorm and stepped outside. The sun was shining and several Bird-Pokémon sat in the trees or flew around, chirping happily. Hugin glared at some of them with distrust as he sat perched on Maxwell's shoulder. Although he was a bit too big, the bird had no intention of scootching over. Instead he pressed Maxwell's head and Slackey lying on said head to the side. It got a little painful after a while. As he walked towards the cafeteria, the teen quickly noticed a familiar face. It was his girlfriend sitting on a bench, reading some kind of book.

"Hey Genevie-" He began but was quickly cut off by Hugin cawing like a madman at the girl. "Hugin shut up! She's not dangerous, she's my girlfriend!" He said sternly at the Honchkrow. Hugin didn't sound too convinced but he still stopped cawing. "Excuse him," Maxwell said and shuffled the Egg-Case in his hands a bit uncomfortably, "He's my father's Pokémon and for some reason he's here to spend the day with me. As you might've noticed, he doesn't trust other people too much."

Years
Kayla and Holly

Kayla looked up at Haru and giggled. I think he has a crush, she thought. Holly looked up at Haru and shook her head. Kayla stood thinking for a moment. I should do something to get them together... She looked down and noticed she was still holding Haru's hand. "Oh. Sorry. Um... no thank you.", she said letting go of his hand. She turned to Holly and frowned a little. "Hey. Don't worry. It'll be fine.", she said. Holly looked up and managed to smile a little. She looked at Molly, who was watching Haru. "What's wrong?", she asked. "Nothing.", Molly said, still watching Haru. Holly looked at her and shrugged.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve Molyneux
Outside Entei Dorm

Genevieve turned another page in her book, she wasn't sure how long she had been sitting there reading. But she was extremely interested in this book. It gave a lot of insight into the seasons, stating that encounters with wild Pokemon differed from the Seasons, and there was even a Pokemon that changed form depending on the season. She was hoping she would be able to find a Deerling on the Island.

As she was about to turn another page she heard a voice start to say her name before it was cut off with a loud cawing sound. Looking up she spotted her boyfriend holding an Egg-Case in his hands while both Slackey and a Honchkrow he addressed as Hugin on his head. She giggled slightly and put her bookmark back in her book and standing walking over to him. "It's okay, my father has a Pokemon that's like that too, and well Sapphire is too if you haven't noticed" she chuckled. "I haven't been out here long. Wanted to know if you wanted to join me for Breakfast. I might be a bit busy right after class" she smiled more at him as she waited for his response.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru Hatake Cafeteria

Haru disappeared into the kitchen and returned with a plate of bacon and a couple pieces of toast. "You sure you ladies don't want any?" he said stuffing his mouth with bacon. Crap, I'm coming off as a slob... he swallowed his food. "Sorry about that," he rubbed the back of his head, blushing. He started to eat a piece of toast, and took the time to enjoy it this time. "Anyways...Holly, your Kayla's cousin. I'm Kayla's friend." he grinned and showed a toothy smile, which was admirably not full of bacon and toast.

Years
Kayla and Holly

Holly looked up at Haru and then at the ground. "Um... no thank you.", she said. Kayla looked up at Haru too. "I guess we don't feel like eating.", she said. She looked around for a minute, and noticed Molly was... staring at Haru. "Holly... what's wrong with her?", Kayla asked. Holly looked at Molly, then back at Kayla. "I don't know...", she said. Kayla shrugged and sat thinking for a second. "Hey! I have an idea!", she said. Holly looked up at Kayla confused. "How about we all do something after class?", she said. This is perfect! Maybe if I get them together, then Holly could- Her thought were interrupted as Rosemary jumped off her shoulder and looked at Lumina. "Hi!", she said. Lumina looked at her and waved. Kayla looked at Holly and Haru. "So how about it?"

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru grinned. "Sure! I've been thinking we go on an adventure. Just the three of us, and maybe Renato if we can get him up!" Yes! This is the perfect opportunity! he thought. He was going to score with Holly! Well...maybe. "What class are you guys taking? I saw that I'm taking Berries and Poffin Making. I can't wait to cook for the first time...I mean cook again!" he finished his food and took his tray to the busing area and came back. "I think it's time we get to class."

Years
Kayla and Holly

Kayla looked up at Haru and smiled. She couldn't believe that she was helping Holly probably get a boyfriend! She heard Haru mention someone named Renato and shrugged. He probably made a new friend or something. She looked up at Haru and smiled. "I have self defense! Holly has the same class as you!", she said. She looked around and shook her head. "It's still pretty early. Let's stay here a while." Holly looked at Rosemary and Lumina. They looked like they were having fun. She reached out and grabbed Molly. "What are you doing?", she whispered. Molly looked up at Holly and sighed. "I don't trust him.", she said. Holly sighed and petted Molly on her snout.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru sighed. "Wait...IDEA!!" he threw out a pokeball and Void popped out with a loud "MUNCH!!" but to the pokemon, Hey everybody! Haru laughed as he attempted to shake hands or appendages with any pokemon and or trainer he saw. Haru laughed as he walked up to random trainers at the tables. "That's Void. He's a dork, but he's my dork." he laughed as the Munchlax stole this bigger, scary looking kid's breakfast and ran off with the rest, the fiendish looking kid in tow. "He's smarter than he looks." he said in a 'trust me' voice.

Years
Kayla and Holly

Holly watched as Haru released his Munchlax. Molly moved to protect Holly, but relaxed when she saw it just wanted to shake her hand. Kayla laughed as her hand was shook. "He's really friendly.", she said. Lumina laughed and started chasing after Void. Holly sighed and ran after her. Molly went and picked Lumina up with Psychic, bringing her back to the table. Holly sat back down and yawned. Kayla giggled and looked at Lumina. "She's quite a handful.", she said. Lumina pouted, looking up at Molly. "You're no fun.", she said. Kayla laughed and patted Lumina on the head, being careful not to touch the flame on her head. She looked at Holly and remembered something. "Hey, Holly. Since you're going to be cooking today, you'll have to roll up your sleeves." Holly looked at Kayla for a second and then down at her wrists. I really don't want to have to do that. What if everybody stares at me?, she thought. Kayla thought for a moment and jumped up. If she was really going to get Holly and Haru together, she needed to make sure of something. "Hey, Haru! Holly has something to show you.", she said. Holly looked up at Kayla shocked. "What are you doing?", she asked. "If I'm going to get you two together, then I need to make sure he'll accept you for who you are.", Kayla said. "But we just met!", Holly said. "That's normally where the best relationships start!" It was probably love at first sight..., Kayla thought.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru blushed. How did she know? I never said anything! "u..uhh..." Haru started to stammer the same thing over and over again. "Who said anything about a relationship?" he then realized something. "I need to make sure he'll love you for who you are!" Haru didn't know what Kayla meant, but it was most likely true. He would. He knew from the minute that he saw her. He had to play dumb. "What do you mean?" he asked innocently. Haru didn't know what to think. He heard a "Hey!! Get back here!!" that was probably Void and the brutish looking boy. Crap. What did you do Void?

Years
Kayla and Holly

Kayla giggled and looked up at Haru. "Nobody needed to say anything! I could tell by the way you looked at her that it was meant to be!", she said. Holly blushed and looked down at her lap. Molly looked at her and then at Haru. I still don't trust him..., she thought. Kayla looked at Holly and suddenly felt bad. I hope I'm not hurting her more than helping..., she thought. "Don't worry! Haru won't hurt you! After all, if it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't be here...", Kayla said. Holly nodded but still didn't move. She looked down at her wrists and started taking her Xtranceiver off. Kayla looked at her and tried to smile. This was probably good for Holly. Holly set her Xtransceiver on the table and didn't do anything else. "What's wrong?", Kayla asked. 'I can't do it. I-I'm scared...", Holly said.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Haru frowned. He hated seeing people scared or hurt. He then realized what Kayla said. It's meant to be. For the first time in his entire life, Haru didn't know what to say. He heard a crashing sound, and saw that as a distraction. He didn't want to leave, but he couldn't think of anything that he could say or do. "VOID! WHAT DID YOU DO?" he shouted out. "I'm so sorry. I really am. I'll see you in class Holly. I'll see you after class Kayla."

He ran out the cafeteria doors and found Void wrestling with the boy over the plate of food. Void was winning..."Return!" he returned Void to his pokeball to watch the guy fall over. He kept running and running till somehow, the next thing he knew he was in a rocky , mountain like are. "Holy crap...how did I get here?" he remembered while he was running, and punched a rock as hard as possible. "Idiot!" he then screamed in pain. "My hand!"

Arctos

Fire and Blood
Years
George Edmunds

George awoke to the shrill beeping of his alarm clock. Rolling slowly over his fist hit out blindly until the noise stopped.

5 minutes later the beeping began once more and this time George stirred from his slumber. Rising slowly from his bed he shut off the alarm and stumbled to the shower.

Clean and invigorated by the water George was soon dry and dressed and searching in his unpacked bag for the illusive timetable. Kane began to pull at his trouser leg.
"Stop it Kane! I'm busy."
"Growl! Growlithe!" The dog pokemon gave a muffled bark. George looked down and saw that KAne had the timetable hanging from his mouth.
"Thanks....What would I do without you three," He chuckled as he said this. "Right, today we have.........Mining 10/Fossil 101. Well I hope its as interesting as it seems!" George smiled and they all left to find some breakfast before class.

Andrew Thomas

The morning sea air whipped at Andrew's face as he stood on the deck of the ship. He watched with vague interest as the crew tied off the boat and he prepared himself to depart. It was not a perfect arrangement, arriving the morning he was supposed to begin teaching, but it was all he had been able to manage.
Andrew drew a map from his bag and looked at the rough directions he had scribbled down.
"Uuh...This way?" He said as he stowed the map and wandered of in the direction of the Academy.

After a good half hour walking Andrew came upon the main gates and wandered through. The campus was beginning to stir in the early morning light.
"Strange to see students up before noon!" Andrew chuckled at his own remark as he wandered into what was obviously the staff accommodation to drop off his bag.

After unpacking his essential possessions Andrew checked the time. He was, for once, on time and had plenty of time before the lesson was scheduled to start. However before he would begin the lesson he would need to do some preparation and set up his laptop. With those thoughts in mind Andrew removed his suit jacket, pulled on his lab coat and picked up some books and his laptop. As he strode from the room Andrew caught sight of himself in the mirror. "I suppose I'm a Professor now...a Doctor with students....Wow...." he gave a nervous chuckle and left the room.

He arrived in a large lecture theatre after a short walk and much consulting of a provided site map. Andrew placed his laptop on the desk, with the books he was carrying, and plugged it into a projector mounted in the roof. Andrew sat in the chair to wait for his students and placed two pokeballs on the desk before picking up one of the text books to read as his laptop booted up.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark did his usual morning routine and was prepared to tackle the day, besides the bit of pain in his legs but he would work it out. He never exercised very often so he wasn't used to all of the walking from yesterday. It was fairly chilly weather so he did infact wear his Dorm Jacket over his Purple T shirt.

"Alright Snype, lets get going!" Mark said. Snype happily jumped up onto his shoulder and the duo headed outside.

First things first... breakfast. He missed out yesterday due to almost being late for class but thankfully he had plenty of time to catch up today. They headed straight toward the cafeteria to all get some food into their system.

As soon as they entered the door, Snype spotted Roberto. So much for a peaceful breakfast... Mark took notice of Roberto as well, knowing that Snype was fairly tense around him. He wanted to at least greet Lucia though...

Mark went to the counter and ordered himself two Bagel's for his breakfast as well as a bit of Pokemon food for his whole party. As he carried his tray he looked at Lucia and waved at her.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Cafeteria

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

The morning came quite fast, but the happy sunshine didn't brighten Kilik's wake up call. The future only dragged him to an abyss of darkness inside him, a dark grave you can never escape. Perhaps that's too dramatic, but his parents weren't gonna be able to come today. It's Thanksgiving Day, yet they won't be here. "What a drag..." Kilik mumbled miserably to himself, getting out of bed & getting on his clothes. His red jacket seemed clean, the Pokemon were still asleep, except Yaiba. Guess he was excited for today.

All the Pokemon got to eat some breakfast except Yaiba, who wanted to eat with Kilik. Everyone except Yaiba were returned to their Pokeballs for a cozy sleep. Once the bed was made, Kilik checked his schedule for today's class. Pokemon Legend Studies, with Mr. Ryan Newson. Legend studies? That could be an interesting class, more interesting than yesterday] class anyway. Kilik went forward preparing for the day, washing his hair, taking a shower, brushing his teeth, then heading outside to the cafeteria.

Yaiba was sharpening his shells as he & Kilik entered the cafeteria. Kilik got a tray & got some breakfast. He took a seat alone & ate quietly, Yaiba eating breakfast of his own, Pokemon-special. Kilik was minding his own business still, quietly. His parents not being able to come for Thanksgiving...it hurts.

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
[Fallarbor Town, Hoenn]

Andy walked casually out of the Pokemon Center towards the petit albino girl sitting separately from the small stream of people trafficking by. He was carrying a small pile of letters in his hands and grinned as he picked out a particularly amusing envelope bearing an official looking seal in the top right hand corner.

"You've got mail." He handed it over with a grin.

"I don't get mail," she said, taking it with a confused look in her eyes.

"It's not exactly what you'd consider a normal letter."

She ripped it open with a quick motion from her finger, pulled out and unfolded the paper inside and began to read silently to herself.

It wasn't too long before Andy saw the reaction he was expecting.

"You have got to be kidding me." She looked up from the page, red eyes blazing with fury and shock.

"Congratulations, Trist. You were accepted, weren't you?"

"But I couldn't have been accepted. I did terrible on both the written and practical exams."

Andy smiled crookedly. "Exactly."

Her eyes widened and she stood up defiantly, making sure to get right up in his face. "Really, Alex, I was trying to fail. Isn't it obvious that I just don't want to go to school? What were they thinking?"

"Well," he said, undeterred by her obvious frustration, "You missed every single question on the written exam. You can't just walk in and expect them to believe that you just guessed on everything and happened to get them all wrong. The only way you would be able to do that is if you either had the worst luck in the history of all creation (which is very unlikely), or you knew the right answer to every single question and chose the wrong answer on purpose." He paused to revel in the disgusted glare she was giving him. She was kind of cute when she was ready to kill someone. "They're not idiots, Tristen."

"What about the practical exam, smart one?" She threw the letter at his chest, practically spitting with rage.

He opened the letter and read the side notes on the bottom. "Well, it says here that you had 'obvious knowledge and experience, but for some reason chose not to present herself in the most impressive fashion.'" Andy's face puckered up as he tried not to laugh. He continued reading, "'If Miss S had shown a more decisive interest in attending the Pokemon Trainer Academy, she would have been definitely qualified to reside in the Suicune Student Dormitory. Even so, we have decided to allow Miss S to attend the PTA as a Raikou Dormitory member to better suit her preferences. Thank you for your effor...'" He stopped suddenly, reading ahead. Before Tristen knew what was going on, Andy burst out laughing.

"What? Was there something else?" She ripped the letter from his hands. Tears were streaming down his face, for Arceus' sake.

Tristen quickly skimmed through the letter -- "Miss Trinity S... name is Professor Gary Oak... our goal is for you to learn... great Pokémon trainer... hope you enjoy your time... qualified to reside in Suicune Dorm... suit her preferences... Thank you for your efforts..."

She stopped, staring with disbelief at the page, Andy's shameless guffaws resonating in the background.

"And to answer the questions you were just about to ask: No, you may not revoke your acceptance to the PTA. Yes, we do expect you to attend. And possibly, but don't think we'd let you escape that easily."

"Sincerely, Prof. Gary Oak."

Zagan

King of Demons
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Jun 20, 2015

James Holden - A new dawn, a new adventure

James awoke from a pleasant sleep to find himself, not at home - but in an unfamiliar room. It was a few moments before he realized - with some joy, that he was in the Raiku dorm of the Trainers Academy.

He had arrived at the dorms last night, but it had been dark, after dinner had been served and all the young man had wanted to do was get some sleep, it had been a long distance for him to travel. The room looked different with the sun filtering through with the curtains. After quickly getting dressed and grabbing his three Pokeballs, before heading out for a bite to eat. Two steps outside the dorm, he reached into his bag to find the map of the grounds he had been waiting for him along with some other important information in his dorm room, locating the cafeteria on said map before heading off.

I hope they serve pokemon food here as well, Macie, Duskull and Sneasel need some food to give them some energy.

As he mused over the matter of the Cafeteria serving pokemon food as well, he had already reached his destination, and with that he walked in and looked around, and saw there were other people already here. He went up and got some food for himself - two bacon sandwiches and a cheese omelet and decided to go and sit next to one of the other students.

In the end he chose to go sit next to the trainer who had a dewott sitting next to him.

"Urm, Ex...excuse me? Do you know where we can get some Pokemon food?"

He had been looking down at his food, as usual Fang's nerves and shyness had kicked in, but this normally happened when talking to new people.

"Sorry, forgive me, my names James, James Holden - but most people here call me Fang."

Still looking down, he had extended his arm out to shake hands with the trainer.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 18, 2013
Malcolm West

After what he considered to be a productive and encouraging breakfast with his son, Malcolm (or "Mr. West") recalled his pokemon, gathered up his things and headed out for class. He knew that the majority of students had their breakfast in the cafeteria, and it was a good chance for them to socialize. But he knew Lincoln wanted to spend the majority of his day exploring the island, making friends and having battles. Ensuring they spent time together at the start of the day by having breakfast together meant that they still got to spend time together and that Lincoln could enjoy his days without having to feel guilty about not having seen his dad.

Reaching his classroom Malcolm began setting up the projector and organizing his lesson plan. The majority of students probably weren't thrilled about his class when they read the title of it, but what he had to teach was vital if any of them expected to make it far as pokemon trainers. Types were more complex than most people bothered to consider and ignoring their interactions was a fast track to defeat.

Lincoln West

So... win a Gym Badge, or have both Jackson and Siege evolve. Those were his routes to getting his fourth pokemon. Compared to the first challenge his dad had set him (win any pokemon battle), this was getting a little bit more advanced. Gym Leaders were notoriously strong trainers, which was kind of their point, but he was going to have to start battling them eventually if he wanted to be considered a real trainer. Was he ready though? He hadn't exactly been battling for very long and his pokemon could use more training...

Training, which could result in their evolution. At which point he would be able to get his next pokemon, which could help him win Gym Battles. But then again, a Gym Battle, even if he lost, would be fantastic experience not only for him but also for his pokemon. This kind of thinking was getting him nowhere...

Besides, if he was going to win his first Gym Badge he really wanted it to represent his specialization. Rock types. What better way to prove himself as a Rock type trainer than by defeating a Rock type Gym Leader? He was pretty sure none of the Rock Gym Leaders were at the Academy, or even on the Island...

More confused than ever about what to do Lincoln walked the halls, heading in the vague direction of class.

Nika Valentine

Having gotten dressed in plain black clothes, her dorm jacket and her glasses Nika slicked back her hair and settled her black flatcap on her head. Picking up her satchel she then gingerly picked up the baby Pineco, cradling it in her arms in much the same way she had the egg case. It made... some kind of... contented noise, she hoped, and closed its eyes. Due to its odd body shape it was quite uncomfortable to hold, but she wasn't so cruel as to immediately shove a baby, freshly hatched, pokemon into a pokeball.

Leaving her dorm she quickly marched through the halls towards the Academy pokemon centre. Step one was to get the Pineco checked out by Nurse Joy to make sure it was healthy. After that... well, she would just take things as they came. Upon arrival the nurse cooed and awed over the baby pokemon, gladly taking it in for a check-up and letting Nika know she would probably have time to get breakfast before they were finished, then she could pick Pineco up on her way to class.

Satisfied she made her way to the cafeteria, got a simple breakfast of cereal, toast and orange juice, then sat down by herself, spreading her lesson plan out to read as she ate. Grass and Bug Type Specialisation class? That was perfect! As a Bug only trainer that really ought to be the class she was assigned to exclusively, but that was unlikely to happen. It was a chance to show off her knowledge, gain more and... well, there was her Parasect of course! As both a grass and a bug type she could hopefully learn a lot about Parasect in this class, perhaps get some specific advice. Things were starting to look up for Nika Valentine.

Years
Kayla and Holly

Holly watched as Haru left and sighed. She put her head back down on the table. Kayla was still watching the door, expecting Haru to come back. After a while she turned to Holly. "Are you OK?", she asked. Holly lifted her head up and glared at Kayla. "No, I'm not OK. I can't just go off and show random people stuff from my past! What were you thinking?" Holly put her head down and sighed again. Kayla looked at Holly one more time and picked Rosemary up. "I think I left something in my room.", she said, running out of the cafeteria. Holly looked up at her and then put her head down. "At least she's not as bad as Amy.", Molly said. Holly looked up at her and groaned. She forgot that today was Thanksgiving. "Knowing her, she'll probably come...", Holly said.

Back