• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Coldplay - Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall.

I'm currently listening to their album Mylos Xyloto. I was kind of iffy about listening to it cause I knew it got mixed-to-positive reviews. But now that I'm listening , I realize it's amazing. This is first time I heard this particular song almost 2 years ago , I feel in love with it. Though the song I feel in love with the most was Paradise and that's the song that convinced me to check this album out from the library. I'm pretty glad I did too. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Paramore: Now. It's a song that I hated at first but oh god does it grow on you. It's been stuck in my head for days and I've been playing it (alongside Still Into You) pretty much non-stop recently. I've come to realise just how good a song it actually is and I'm loving the new album too.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Three Days Grace - Scared

Reminds me of Slenderman. The creature, not myself.
Specifically these lyrics

Spoiler:

You know, the whole aspect of him mentally tormenting his victims. [:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm not even in the assassin game. X} I've still been murdered twice, though.

As I Lay Dying - A Greater Foundation
Too lazy to post the youtube video.

I still have no idea what he's saying, most of the time. I might look up the lyrics, eventually.

Pichu2Pikachu2Raichu

Yep, that's me
Years
I have found love ^-^ in a hopeless place to. Funny that
dwxBiWev9F7blb_RcR7H.gif

hWHcV5JsWrdfnYTnpUJL.gif

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Messiah No. 18 - Handel

i can't understand the words to quote them sorry

I am only listening to this for a stupid class and have been listening to this stuff for about two hours. I still have about 15 more to listen to and write about. Someone please kill me.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
DIE Sydian

Imagine Dragons - It's Time

Loooove this song and Imagine Dragons, like, who doesn't? I just keep singing the chorus over and over sometimes. Plus, I'm pretty sure this was the song in Perks, which is a fantastic movie. I'm pretty sure I enjoy the entire soundtrack.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Emancipate - Kelis

Certainly not the same Kelis responsible for Milkshake, lmao.

Years

Pierce The Veil - I'm Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket

I've been listening to this song quite a bit lately. It has a nice happy/sad feel to it.
"But I will soon forget the color of your eyes, and you'll forget mine."

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2016
"R U Mine?" by Arctic Monkeys.

I have been replaying this song rather consistently lately. The guitar riffs are fresh, as are the drum fills. The vocals are low-fi and add to that distinguished garage rock sound. It is an overall great composition.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
We're In This Together Now -- Nine Inch Nails (The Fragile)

One of my favourite songs from one of my favourite albums by one of my favourite artists. Catchy, loud, relatively heavy and inclusive of lyrics relative to my current real life situation. I've sung it to myself pretty loudly in public places without realising it a lot lately, which earns me a few stares from those passing by :v

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
IA- A Realistic Logical Ideologist

Just bought her first album on Itunes :3

NightOfRemorse

my anxieties have anxieties
Years
Led Zeppelin - Black Dog

[ythd]MxfwEg2iaCs[/ythd]

I've been playing this nonstop. I think it's safe to say this is my favorite song from Zeppelin IV.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop

I'M GONNA POP SOME TAGS! woohoo!

The song is very catchy and I like the MV of it. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back